Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

How long is @AsakuraHao's ban?

Why was @NIGNOGGER666 banned? :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I am just a little ugly incel who wishes to be grape by a tall female
@Fat Link @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel Why would this be a permaban? Literally makes no sense. If you look at the rulesthere is absolutely NO rule about femdom. At least be consistent. Either put it in the rules clearly or don't arbitrarily permaban people.

@Fat Link @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel Why would this be a permaban? Literally makes no sense. If you look at the rulesthere is absolutely NO rule about femdom. At least be consistent. Either put it in the rules clearly or don't arbitrarily permaban people.
@shy niceguy was permabanned for suspicion of being an infiltrator

That wasn't really the reason, probably wouldn't have been permabanned if he was a regular user. But he was trolling for attention by pretending to be a female and made up bullshit to try and get unbanned so he's not coming back.

That wasn't really the reason, probably wouldn't have been permabanned if he was a regular user. But he was trolling for attention by pretending to be a female and made up bullshit to try and get unbanned so he's not coming back.
Br00tal
Thanks for clarifying

Why was @Made_In_Azania banned?

Why’d you let anandkonda free so early?

In which thread did @Made_In_Azania writen that?

Why is @Jason Voorhees banned? Which salty foid.is actor reported him?

Why is @Jason Voorhees banned? Which salty foid.is actor reported him?
Your boyfriend is going to be fine, it's only a temp. You can suck each other off in .org in the meantime.

Guys @Jason Voorhees is banned Because he called another user subhuman out of anger which is incel Shaming, but he will be back after 2 days.

All good

You are a toilet and you'll be exposed soon.
There should be a rule that if you have a .org account you should not be allowed to join here.
Or if you were a sleeper account you will be automatically removed from the db.

There should be a rule that if you have a .org account you should not be allowed to join here.
Or if you were a sleeper account you will be automatically removed from the db.
You aren't even a month old, you fucking gray.
The state of .is.

No Fighting in ban Discussion
I'm not the attacker.
So far I've never provoked anyone on this website, yet I've got targeted nevertheless. If people here want infighting, I can give it to them.

@Stargazer25 @DeliriousMerchant stop fighting pls saars

I'm not the attacker.
So far I've never provoked anyone on this website, yet I've got targeted nevertheless. If people here want infighting, I can give it to them.
Understandable