Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

he wants to wait for @wereq to get unbanned so he can dominate him again :chad::chad:
The only time @wereq wants to reign superiority over another race is when he a North Indian is debating a South Indian:feelshaha:.

how exactly
Gallery 1714036687761

@Speed

@LeFrenchCel

nvm read ban appeals

@Confessor ?

Hmmm, perhaps in a month then with the others unless of course @Master and or the rest of the mod team objects. :feelshehe:
So is it for sure a permanent?

Everyone here is dropping like flies.

his last messages were an argument against @Gokubro :feelskek:
He honestly got me by pointing out that shitskins do indeed have higher fertility than whites in the US. The problem is that whites in US still have higher fertility than any Asian country so it doesn't matter.

it seems that only a small percentage of people make it over a year or two. Every time I go on a old thread, 98% of the people there are banned

@Vendetta wants to be unbanned

We’d already lost tons of established users, but now we’ve lost even more.

The Great Replacement- .is edition.
it seems that only a small percentage of people make it over a year or two. Every time I go on a old thread, 98% of the people there are banned
Yeah true, or selfnuked

by 2026 this forum will consist only of indians and caste war threads
As well as 16 year olds who found out about this place from Tik-Tok. I will still be here, .is has fallen posting

We’d already lost tons of established users, but now we’ve lost even more.

The Great Replacement- .is edition.
I believe this is the real reason why they implemented the 1 month rule ban. The mods have all noticed that people are too retarded to not get themselves banned so they implented this to stop most people from getting banned within a year.

I believe this is the real reason why they implemented the 1 month rule ban. The mods have all noticed that people are too retarded to not get themselves banned so they implented this to stop most people from getting banned within a year.
We’re in the last days of .is, I just know it

@CruxGammata
Cat in blender video, alek simping, conspiring against the forum on another website, posting horse cocks in media section, sewers botting, multiple necros

Cat in blender video, alek simping, conspiring against the forum on another website, posting horse cocks in media section, sewers botting, multiple necros
are niggas really plotting against the forum in other websites? :lul: