Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

You dont have to be deformed or giga uggo to be incel. Its enough to be short or Autistic
Doesn't take that much to be undesirable. Never forget that 80% of men are unattractive to toilets. :feelsclown:

Doesn't take that much to be undesirable. Never forget that 80% of men are unattractive to toilets. :feelsclown:
Some people here are simply low IQ and think that you can only be incel if you look like pre surgery Blackops2cel or Eggman

@Fardin Khan ?
Some people here are simply low IQ and think that you can only be incel if you look like pre surgery Blackops2cel or Eggman
St. Blops2cel, Eggman, Jsanza, etc. all disprove the "Whites can't be Incel" cope many shitskins have here: Even then, it's not as if you have to be that tier to be Incel, if so, the forum would have like 10 users if that.

Most of us are just conventionally ugly autists.

Free @shrewed
He would’ve still doxxed Made in Heaven if he was sub5. He didn’t do it because Made in Heaven isn’t sub5, he did it because they had a fight

He would’ve still doxxed Made in Heaven if he was sub5. He didn’t do it because Made in Heaven isn’t sub5, he did it because they had a fight
it's not really a dox because his twitter @ is the same as his username here, some people were already aware of his twitter account.

it's not really a dox because his twitter @ is the same as his username here, some people were already aware of his twitter account.
He still thought it was a dox and did it with the intention to dox. People like that shouldn’t be allowed on this forum.

He still thought it was a dox and did it with the intention to dox. People like that shouldn’t be allowed on this forum.
It was necessary evil given how annoying the doxxed person was.

What happened to @Corvus ? He's banned now.

Free @CruxGammata idc what he did

What happened to @Corvus ? He's banned now.
Capture

Hes banned because hes posting animal abuse again and enjoying it, Rest in piss.

what happened to my boi @faded

it's just me and the goys now :cryfeels:

So this isn’t even his first time doing this? Just when I thought he was one of the few sane users on here…
No one here is sane

Also China animal abuse thing yeah i heard about it too, they're just going to throw more shade at China. Can't chinks just be normal for once and stop making look bad

Also free @CruxGammata idc what he did

How long is @AsakuraHao banned for? I miss his threads. :feelsbadman:

Why were you banned ?
Some dummy took a comment I said out of context that sounded a little fruity, accused me of being gay, told the mod and since it was against the rules to comment something lgbtish, even if it was obviously a joke, I got a one week ban.

Some dummy took a comment I said out of context that sounded a little fruity, accused me of being gay, told the mod and since it was against the rules to comment something lgbtish, even if it was obviously a joke, I got a one week ban.
Welcome back

victim of join date failo

@BlackCel_from_ZA

Why was @wereq banned? :horror: Anyone who wants me banned is getting banned, first @Pajeetsingh now @wereq :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Why was @wereq banned? :horror: Anyone who wants me banned is getting banned, first @Pajeetsingh now @wereq :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Thank you for asking, Anandkonda. Wereq received a month ban via accumulation of warnings, his last one being for insults and abuse after I gave him a fair warning for foid worship.

Continue being a valued and good member here. Telugu it up! :feelsYall:

Thank you for asking, Anandkonda. Wereq received a month ban via accumulation of warnings, his last one being for insults and abuse
A month? :feelsmega: Can't he get a concession please? Who will be Russia simping here now then? :feelskek:
after I gave him a fair warning for foid worship.
And the thing is he worships 2/10 used up masculine looking Russian whores other cumskins, like Bro @wereq what the fuck is that about? :feelswhat:
maybe he got tired of you owing him in arguments and self banned :chad::chad:
Yeah that must have been the reason :feelskek:

Last edited: