Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@lonelysince2006 what was the furry shit he posted though?

@Master, all mods and @GØD

Given his video’s explaining the what, why and how of his behavior, all a good lesson for himself and everyone how to behave and how not, I humbly request @Stupid Clown to be unbanned and forgiven for his trolling and fake-gay behavior. It was and is clear to the max that he is 0% gay. It was trolling . People that think otherwise should take a good look in the mirror. We need him as he is THE clown. Get him back as soon as possible.

@GØD holy Father, forgive him for his sins

What happened to Intellau_Celistic?

@Fatass3000 @proudweeb @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel

What happened to Intellau_Celistic?

@Fatass3000 @proudweeb @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel
He seems to have transferred his schizoposting to neets.net
Sadly for us

@shitsucks123

Why banned?

We’re in the last days of .is, I just know it
Prepare for the worst because the end is nigh. Everyone leaving is a sign, especially people like Intellau. This site doesn't have long left before it becomes a barren wasteland.

Prepare for the worst because the end is nigh. Everyone leaving is a sign, especially people like Intellau. This site doesn't have long left before it becomes a barren wasteland.
Image 2024 06 15 065405401

He left without answering my question

Intellau went to spam his tommyrot in purportedly greener pastures, away from 2020cel impostors.
pepe-wtf-blink.gif

We call it "schizo flight" in our moderator conclaves, but be reassured we are devising effective strategies and stratagems to combat it. My own suggestion was to make little forum pals that only the schizos could see (being invisible in screenshots), a type of "imaginary friend" that is actually a cleverly programmed AI.

It's like rats on a sinking ship except rats have higher SMV than an incel

We should let her in just to rip on her. She'd be a good lolcow addition to our side.
She doesn't even sound like a typical femcel, just a volcel.

There are only very few "femcels" I would actually want to be here, one of them is Forsaken-Problem from Reddit. She sounds like an actual femcel (even though she can get sex, but has difficulties in relationships). But of course it would make problems with the dynamic of this forum because everyone would just be simping for her, that's why we cannot allow it. But it still reminds me of how I have to write my post "worshipping" her.

There are only very few "femcels" I would actually want to be here, one of them is Forsaken-Problem from Reddit. She sounds like an actual femcel (even though she can get sex, but has difficulties in relationships). But of course it would make problems with the dynamic of this forum because everyone would just be simping for her, that's why we cannot allow it. But it still reminds me of how I have to write my post "worshipping" her.

Ok tranny

@opoidcel

@benzocel

The one with the cho pfp

Everybodys getting banned wtf. Decent users too

There are only very few "femcels" I would actually want to be here, one of them is Forsaken-Problem from Reddit. She sounds like an actual femcel (even though she can get sex, but has difficulties in relationships).
Femcels can have both sex and relationships though. The problem is their LTR standards are the same as their ONS standards because women are retarded and believe that since a Chad fucked and spitted on them once, that means they are in the same league as him for a relationship and thus will refuse to settle with any subChad male no matter how loving and willing to commit he is.