Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

probably because he made a poll asking if the mods should be replaced because "they're corrupt". He then tagged one of the mods he believes to be corrupt
No, it's because he continues to spam low effort social media link racebait in ID after explicitly being told and warned by me multiple times not to. :feelsokman:

No, it's because he continues to spam low effort social media link racebait in ID after explicitly being told and warned by me multiple times not to. :feelsokman:
I completely forgot he did that, I stopped clicking on his threads like a month and a half ago because they all were retarded YouTube vids

20240529 010304

also thank you to whoever mod did this

Highly probable fakecel, look at the threads concerning him
yep, I just saw it. Seems like hes a volcel/fakecel.
If he is a fakecel, I don't understand why he would spend 4 years on this website. To feel good for mogging ugly subhuman men? But that doesn't mean much, we are easy to mogg, it doesn't take much.

If he is a fakecel, I don't understand why he would spend 4 years on this website. To feel good for mogging ugly subhuman men? But that doesn't mean much, we are easy to mogg, it doesn't take much.
as a response he said: "I'm fat, so I take pics from an angle that hides my body and I'm also autistic". That's me paraphrasing him. That's him explaining how he's incel. He also said that him dating that mixed woman was an arrangement. My opinion? If what he's saying is true, then he could easily ascend by losing a little weight since he's a MTN. And an Indian that tried to ascend by arranged marriage (don't remember his @) failed multiple times, so the woman has to want it too. She found him reasonably attractive to date him, and from the way he's talking about her, I would say he's the one that broke up with her.

You either die an incel or live long enough to see yourself become a fakecel.

@DarkStarDown @CruxGammata @lazy_gamer_423 @K1ng N0th1ng "I am going to kill myself", he said, loudly. "It's fucking over. It's so over. We are never coming back from this." Billions must mourn. OvER and nevER began for Johnhatenigger12cels. It's over.
If I ascend I will make sure to tell my children of his legacy.
Johnhatenigger12: Gone but not forgotten.

1000038908-png.1169939

And he added on one of the threads that he wasn't actually dating her but was engaged to her
Yes it was an engagement, plenty of other users on here have been through an engagement.
as a response he said: "I'm fat, so I take pics from an angle that hides my body and I'm also autistic". That's me paraphrasing him. That's him explaining how he's incel. He also said that him dating that mixed woman was an arrangement. My opinion? If what he's saying is true, then he could easily ascend by losing a little weight since he's a MTN. And an Indian that tried to ascend by arranged marriage (don't remember his @) failed multiple times, so the woman has to want it too. She found him reasonably attractive to date him, and from the way he's talking about her, I would say he's the one that broke up with her.
Do I need to list all my subhuman traits? I'm bald, I have tiny as fuck hands, I'm skinny-fat, I walk with a limp, I'm balding, I'm low IQ and my dick isn't anything special either. Fuck off.

Do I need to list all my subhuman traits? I'm bald, I have tiny as fuck hands, I'm skinny-fat, I walk with a limp, I'm balding, I'm low IQ and my dick isn't anything special either. Fuck off.

How even is he still allowed after all the bragging? :lul:
Even Henry Cavill would be welcome here if he never managed to get non-paid sex :feelsokman:

It's just that in the case of Henry Cavill, given his looks and status, that would be extremely unlikely

Even Henry Cavill would be welcome here if he never managed to get non-paid sex :feelsokman:

It's just that in the case of Henry Cavill, given his looks and status, that would be extremely unlikely
What if he comes here and brags about all the female attention he was getting? And that girls would forcefully hug him and shit, even then he would be allowed?

What if he comes here and brags about all the female attention he was getting? And that girls would forcefully hug him and shit, even then he would be allowed?
He would get warned for bragging :feelsokman:

He would get warned for bragging :feelsokman:
But allowed :lul:

@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @proudweeb
Kek seething jealous shitskin. Want another one? Had a blonde chick in middle school named britanny give me a hug even though I told her not to yet she still insisted.
and for the record, back in middle school, white girls would straight up flirt with me. Had one cute brunette named Sandra sit on my lap and asked me to touch her thighs. Lifefuel ngl.

those things don't seem to have stopped you from getting bitches...