Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

"Fuck you motherfuckers @ItsovERfucks @Fatass3000 @Uggo Mongo @ParasiteToSociety @Bianor fuxking butthurt manlet snitch ass fags, go ahead and permaban me, I don’t want to deal with these mentally ill people anymore. “BYE BYE:blackpill::yes:”"
Wtf did I do?

I'm also a manlet:feelswhat:

You are also getting ignored :feelsokman::yes:
You wont be for long, only a question of time until you get permabanned off this site and then you will cry like a little girl in ban appeals again

You wont be for long, only a question of time until you get permabanned off this site and then you will cry like a little girl in ban appeals again
I seriously don't remember who this faggot is:feelskek:

:feelsclown: Snitch more schmuddy broyo:feelsclown:

he has gotten banned like 3 times in 1 month, why hasn't he at the VERY MINIMUM received a 1 month ban?
I received a 1 month ban after @ItsovERfucks snitched on me you dumb ass

I received a 1 month ban after @ItsovERfucks snitched on me you dumb ass
Good, you should've gotten a perma

You literally posted a picture of your semen you dumb faggot

he has gotten banned like 3 times in 1 month, why hasn't he at the VERY MINIMUM received a 1 month ban?
Screenshot 20240528 144349 Chrome

20240528 225055

this manlet shamer is harassing me and threatening me with violence. Im very scared for my life. @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo

You think I payed them or what
No, but i think some mods dont do their job properly
i can’t read your stupid messages properly in this thread if I ignore you, and I want to know all the details when mfs are snitching on me in ban discussion
Nobody is snitching on you, take your schizo pills. Maybe you wouldnt get banned if you would behave yourself

@packardD Bro, you might get banned for fighting users. Not trying to be condescending or rude, just saying since you've recently been unbanned.

You think I payed them or what

i can’t read your stupid messages properly in this thread if I ignore you, and I want to know all the details when mfs are snitching on me in ban discussion
tenor.gif

@packardD Bro, you might get banned for fighting users. Not trying to be condescending or rude, just saying since you've recently been unbanned.
I don’t care about this bitch just make him stop mentioning me in ban discussion that’s all I am asking for

I want to know all the details when mfs are snitching on me in ban discussion

OH SHIT

GUYS he's figured out our big, site-wide, 1,000+ users conspiracy to rat him out.

He's such an OP main character, naturally we can't handle it and need to tear him down.

Btw why did @Whiteferociousboy get banned again? He was literally free for like a few hours and now I see he's banned.

No, but i think some mods dont do their job properly
This, packarD should’ve met the same fate as @Sandniggercel for posting that picture of jizz. Sandniggercel is now permanently crying in the ban appeals why is packarD still free?
Nobody is snitching on you, take your schizo pills. Maybe you wouldnt get banned if you would behave yourself
He’s most likely an underage edgelord.

Btw why did @Whiteferociousboy get banned again? He was literally free for like a few hours and now I see he's banned.
probably because he made a poll asking if the mods should be replaced because "they're corrupt". He then tagged one of the mods he believes to be corrupt

probably because he made a poll asking if the mods should be replaced because "they're corrupt". He then tagged one of the mods he believes to be corrupt
Free @Johnhatenigger12

@Johnhatenigger12 Lives Matter

Stop spamming this thread with this. @Master himself banned him and answered his ban appeals. Unless Master someday changes his mind @Johnhatenigger12 is never getting unbanned, and that's that.
@DarkStarDown @CruxGammata @lazy_gamer_423 @K1ng N0th1ng "I am going to kill myself", he said, loudly. "It's fucking over. It's so over. We are never coming back from this." Billions must mourn. OvER and nevER began for Johnhatenigger12cels. It's over.

@DarkStarDown @CruxGammata @lazy_gamer_423 "I am going to kill myself", he said, loudly. "It's fucking over. It's so over. We are never coming back from this." Billions must mourn. OvER and nevER began for Johnhatenigger12cels. It's over.
Uggo is correct. If we want John to be unbanned, we need to write a formal letter to Master. A well-articulated thread expressing the wishes of dozens of users should be more than enough to get anyone unbanned.