Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet @
wereq
@wereq he's doing it again :feelskek::feelshaha:
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

derailing this thread with discussion about Indian slums, 10% and temp banned due to accumulation of warnings
Please perma ban him @Fat Link @Master @proudjokER His repeated banning just goes to prove that he's unfit for this place.

Please perma ban him @Fat Link @Master @proudjokER His repeated banning just goes to prove that he's unfit for this place.
It’s up to muh boys in the mod team now what his fate will be. :feelsthink:

As I kept banning him here and there for pajeetsing’s wall of reports and not all of them were warranted. :feelsugh:

I'm getting a little meta here but with @lonelysince2006 gone and reports of fakecels around Im losing confidence in the moderation team here. What reason is there for a temp ban at all, if the only punishable offense being a fakecels?

I say we make this one-month ban @Mentally lost cel is on a permanent one.

Lonely knows but if anyone is friends with pajeet and wants to tell him he can come back go ahead whenever you like. :feelsokman:
sure.

Last edited:
@Ultra Instinct

@LeFrenchCel

@Made in Heaven

This is what real inceldome looks like you retarded faggot I hope your entire family dies a slow and painful death not in minecraft

@Made in Heaven

so fucking annoying man, this people piss me off to no end but place is always full of them its brutal, I still remember here that one time I made friends with some nigger calvin or some shit and chatted with him in DMs and he befriended me and then he dropped the betrayal bomb that hes actually a mogger then fucked off to fagmaxx

I cant even rot in peace in the only place on the internet that wont bully me its too brutal its too brutal

Mr Bones, I want to get off the wild ride please

so fucking annoying man, this people piss me off to no end but place is always full of them its brutal, I still remember here that one time I made friends with some nigger calvin or some shit and chatted with him in DMs and he befriended me and then he dropped the betrayal bomb that hes actually a mogger then fucked off to fagmaxx

I cant even rot in peace in the only place on the internet that wont bully me its too brutal its too brutal

Mr Bones, I want to get off the wild ride please
Wait until you see the faces of other veteran users.

@Made in Heaven

View attachment 1173326

This is what real inceldome looks like you retarded faggot I hope your entire family dies a slow and painful death not in minecraft
"Muh look at me, im the mos truecel out of all:soy:"

Imagine making a competition on who is the ugliest. Are you sure you arent a foid ?

"Muh look at me, im the mos truecel out of all:soy:"

Imagine making a competition on who is the ugliest. Are you sure you arent a foid ?
I mean there is a difference between being ugly and not that's all.

I mean there is a difference between being ugly and not that's all.
You dont have to be deformed or giga uggo to be incel. Its enough to be short or Autistic

Yeah, imagine making a contest on who is the ugliest and who can fish the most attention. Literal foid trait
Contest?

I just want to post on a forum with people I can relate to, not moggers who will inevitably ascend if they haven't already. I have nothing in common with people that look like that, their life experience will be entirely different. Looks is everything in this world, it's literal blackpill. Face is everything, height is a cope trait when geomaxxing exists, unless you are a literal midget its cope, there are always options available for most traits, but there is no option for your face, outside of surgery.

their life experience will be entirely different. Looks is everything in this world, it's literal blackpill
autistic people get bullied all the time
. Face is everything, height is a cope trait when geomaxxing exists, unless you are a literal midget its cope,
I knew short guys who got bullied and were looked at as feminine. Not everyone has the money to geomaxx and not everybody wants to spend the rest of their life in some foreign place.
there are always options available for most traits, but there is no option for your face, outside of surgery.
for most traits? like what? almost every bad trait requires surgery unless you're fat. Balding? hair transplant. Short? knee surgery. ND? Lobotomy.

I knew short guys who got bullied and were looked at as feminine. Not everyone has the money to geomaxx and not everybody wants to spend the rest of their life in some foreign place.

for most traits? like what? almost every bad trait requires surgery unless you're fat. Balding? hair transplant. Short? knee surgery. ND? Lobotomy.
One of the few high IQ 2024cels

@faded

When will he be unbanned @LeFrenchCel ?

You don't need a lot of money to Geomaxx, if you live in a first or second world country you can save enough in a years time to go for a month long holiday abroad, especially since most of this geomaxx locations are cheaper. If you do not want to do it then you are just not desperate enough which proves my point.

I am not going to argue this anymore, I don't give a fuck what you faggots think of it do whatever you want, Idc anymore, if mods dont wanna ban good looking people I'll simply ignore them and not interact with them at all, good looking faggots will never be incels to me and I will never treat them like that.

You don't need a lot of money to Geomaxx, if you live in a first or second world country you can save enough in a years time to go for a month long holiday abroad, especially since most of this geomaxx locations are cheaper. If you do not want to do it then you are just not desperate enough which proves my point.
desperate enough for what? getting pussy? yeah you right, I ain't desperate enough for pussy to the point i would spend thousands and move to another continent just to get it.
Spending thousands upon thousands just to get pussy gotta be the most simp, bitch made shit I have ever heard of. Just get a prostitute at that point. Way cheaper and saves you a travel.

desperate enough for what? getting pussy? yeah you right, I ain't desperate enough for pussy to the point i would spend thousands and move to another continent just to get it.
Spending thousands upon thousands just to get pussy gotta be the most simp, bitch made shit I have ever heard of. Just get a prostitute at that point. Way cheaper and saves you a travel.
And there's no guarantee you will get females there after spending all that money just to get there.

Good for you

And there's no guarantee you will get females there after spending all that money just to get there.
I wanted to include that as well but he said hes getting surgery so he might end up decent looking. But because of the influx of passport bros, being white in SEA doesn't mean that much anymore