Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

How is @/Jason Voorhees unbanned? He literally posted a video of some fat dude recording himself stroking his dick

Last edited:
How is @/Jason Voorhees unbanned? He literally posted a video of some fat dude recording himself stroking his dick
Because they removed 100% perma bans , now even literal faggots can post after taking a week off.

Because they removed 100% perma bans , now even literal faggots can post after taking a week off.
That's what I wanna know, he also wasn't even gone for the full-month.
That decision makes me not want to use the forum anymore. It's so bad that it makes reporting useless in my mind since these faggots just can come back after 1 month like they were on some vacation.
I'm depressed enough as it is, but as I said earlier in this thread:
Honestly, i’m getting so fucking sick of everything on this site, and i’m so close to signing off for a bit or asking for a temp. ban

The guy @Puppeter does something we’re literally allowed to do, and he gets warned: Meanwhile, a literal manlet shamer & tranny lover is allowed back on even after proudweeb said he was done for good.

Everyone’s always at each others throats here, and it’s only gotten worse with the state of the forum: In fact, i’m barely even motivated to work on the threads I wanted to make and/or reply to. I also, just like my experiences with normies irl, am beginning to question if some users here are worth being “friends” with.

Life just keeps on getting worse in every way possible for me, and this forum isn’t an exception.

Nah the thing is that dude wasn't even banned for a month
How was he allowed back in then?

Also, he's a mod on a looksfag subform, just felt that was important to state.

How was he allowed back in then?

Also, he's a mod on a looksfag subform, just felt that was important to state.
Screenshot 20240519 130651

Like PLA said, one of the mods must have let him back in
He got unbanned in around 2 weeks not EVEN a month

The mod that initially banned him changed the warning from a ban to 70%

@PLA1092 I think you should unironically unban @AngryUbermensch, this is incels.is not uggos.is, the "cel" part is objective and straightforward (no unpaid sex) but the "in" part is subjective and could be anything, if you wanna ban ok-looking autists you're gonna have to ban half of this site, he doesn't deserve special punishment (except maybe temp for brag), ignore and forgive his personal insult and unban

@PLA1092 I think you should unironically unban @AngryUbermensch, this is incels.is not uggos.is, the "cel" part is objective and straightforward (no unpaid sex) but the "in" part is subjective and could be anything, if you wanna ban ok-looking autists you're gonna have to ban half of this site, he doesn't deserve special punishment (except maybe temp for brag), ignore and forgive his personal insult and unban
frick-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

No one made him declare that he was a "6'4'' ubermensch" on a forum for physically unattractive men. If he can't keep it to himself then he is imbecile, most likely he a troll, either way he deserves his banning. If they are posting coherently on this forum then they aren't low functioning enough to completely strike out with women when dating apps exist.

a 6'4 self proclaimed chad who supports eugenics means that he wants the entire forum death, he isn't any different from foids in this regard.

Removing 100% permaban was the most fucked up decision taken by mods @Master how did you take such an important decision without community based consensus? Rollback it, now fakecel faggots are running amok abusing actual incels all the time
Should've been polled

No one made him declare that he was a "6'4'' ubermensch" on a forum for physically unattractive men. If he can't keep it to himself then he is imbecile, most likely he a troll, either way he deserves his banning. If they are posting coherently on this forum then they aren't low functioning enough to completely strike out with women when dating apps exist.
a 6'4 self proclaimed chad who supports eugenics means that he wants the entire forum death, he isn't any different from foids in this regard.
But is being "physically unattractive" even a seriously enforced requirement to join this site? there are several active users who are +6'2

Who decides one is "involuntary" celibate except oneself on an ANONYMOUS online forum?

But is being "physically unattractive" even a seriously enforced requirement to join this site? there are several active users who are +6'2

Who decides one is "involuntary" celibate except oneself on an ANONYMOUS online forum?
Then females should be allowed as well

Then females should be allowed as well
It is explicitly said in the rules that you have to be MALE or at least your LARP incel persona must be male

But it's not said that you have to be ugly

HE VOLUNTARILY declared HE was a SIX FOOT FOUR ATTRACTIVE UBERMENSCH
But what if he subjectively considers his autism to be a strong enough reason for inceldom? the "in" part of incel is subjective

But what if he subjectively considers his autism to be a strong enough reason for inceldom? the "in" part of incel is subjective
I already answered that. Download a dating app. If you're tall and handsome 99.99999% of the work is done for you.

Just fuck off to wizchan and take that idiot with you.

You're joking right? almost every otger thread is about mentalceldom

@*Wolnir @*Zhou Chang-Xing @*Todd Thundercock @*Puppeter I can think of rn but there are more
Tag them nigger don’t be a coward @Wolnir @Zhou Chang-Xing @Todd Thundercock @Puppeter

Tag them nigger don’t be a coward @Wolnir @Zhou Chang-Xing @Todd Thundercock @Puppeter
Their input and being notified isn't relevant to this conversation

I already answered that. Download a dating app. If you're tall and handsome 99.99999% of the work is done for you.

Just fuck off to wizchan and take that idiot with you.
I'm simply pointing out the inconsistency of this grAY-area rule (which isn't even a rule), I personally am not a mentalcel

And how tall are you kind sir?
How is that relevant? no user has ever been banned for being too tall or good looking, they may have been banned for bragging or posting selfies but not for the fact itself that they aren't ugly manlets

Last edited:
How is that relevant? no user has ever been banned for being too tall or good looking, they may have been banned for bragging or posting selfies but not the fact itself that they are not ugly manlets
In an ideal forum, a user like you would receive a temporary ban for further investigation due to the strong fakecel vibes you give.

In an ideal forum, a user like you would receive a temporary ban for further investigation due to the strong fakecel vibes you give.
The only objective "fakecel vibe" is getting IOIs from foids, you can't persecute any incel for not being physically subhuman enough, especially since nobody knows what users actually look like

Didn't @Fat Link say even Henry Cavill would be allowed here if he was unpaid khhv?

this. And even if he was genuinely incel, why would he need to talk about his attractiveness in a space full of unattractive man? We don't need to get mogged on a incel forum as well.

What Uggo said though. It's not just being "ok looking", he specifically had to mention his being a 6'4 Chad for no reason at all. Literally has "Ubermensch" in his name, to let him stay here is to contradict the core tenets of the blackpill.

What Uggo said though. It's not just being "ok looking", he specifically had to mention his being a 6'4 Chad for no reason at all. Literally has "Ubermensch" in his name, to let him stay here is to contradict the core tenets of the blackpill.
To not hardban him is a cosmic irony

When I joined, I was 4'9, then @Fat Link made me 6'4. He's my hero.

@Fat Link tbh ban appeals shouldnt even exist, there should be zero second chances for fakecels who break the rules

@Fat Link tbh ban appeals shouldnt even exist, there should be zero second chances for fakecels who break the rules
It exists so that any misunderstandings can be cleared up.

he did, all his appeals just got nuked off the site
I don't remember him making any appeals. One of the reasons we thought he was a fed is because he got his perma bans removed multiple times without any reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

• NeverEvenBegan
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back