Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He hit my PM and said he was. He’s gonna try and appeal the ban
Ok good, I will help defend him if need be.

Also, I will have my IG set-up soon. :feelshmm:

What did he post exactly that got him banned ?
Dude i cant imagine how GOOD it would feel raping a sluty 15yo. I just imagine her in summer, unsuspecting in a mall. I grab her and shove her down. I pull down my pants and slid my cock into her fertile CHILD mouth. Everybody watches. Some pepole laugh, some cry, some even jerk off to the sight they are seeing, but nobody does stop me. Why? Because everybody knows the place of a slut is this. She alternarea between teasing my tip with her Young and recieving my entire cock and balls into her female mouth. The child them is satisfied with my cock in her mouth. She begs me with tears in her eyes to stop, because its hurting her. But i know. I know the Devil. I know a liar when i see one. She enjoys it more than anything. The fertile pussy of this Young fetus is quivering while being raped by me, the god of this universe. And oh! It is such a shame that She doesnt enjoy it, for If She were to truly dislike it, then pleasure would be mine. Her thigh yoga pants are filled with her piss, She is traumatised and started pissing herself out of fear, like how a child does. I pull them down, and the small is rancid, her virgin sluty pussy smells like burning sulfur. I stick it in, only to find out that her heavenly Saint pussy is FILLED with maggots. As i thrust in and out the maggots get into my cock and suck me off from the inside, and at the same time the screams of a stole future, confusion and exitement full the mall. At this point the autorithies come, as my penis is covered in maggots and virgin blood. Seeing the truly BEAUTIFUL sight, the cops join me, the whole crows does. And old man which remindse of my fathers starts sticking his nasty cock into her mouth. Thats when a fetus-goat creaturi crawls out of her anus, and chats to us in latin about how we should succumb to our pleasure.

At this point my dad beings raping me. I start crying about being reminded of how i was raped in a middle school by my math teacher. Sticking his big black african cock filled me with joy.

(In game)

@Bianor i still dont get why he got banned, 15yo is definitely NOT pre puberty

Honestly, i’m getting so fucking sick of everything on this site, and i’m so close to signing off for a bit or asking for a temp. ban

The guy @Puppeter does something we’re literally allowed to do, and he gets warned: Meanwhile, a literal manlet shamer & tranny lover is allowed back on even after proudweeb said he was done for good.

Everyone’s always at each others throats here, and it’s only gotten worse with the state of the forum: In fact, i’m barely even motivated to work on the threads I wanted to make and/or reply to. I also, just like my experiences with normies irl, am beginning to question if some users here are worth being “friends” with.

Life just keeps on getting worse in every way possible for me, and this forum isn’t an exception.
you get it. Take 3 weeks off the site and allow your mental health to get better. Being constantly surrounded by negativity just isn't good for ones mental health. There's too many edgy faggots here unfortunately that just want to shit up a storm.

@bus27jihad
>hardbanned again
Tenor

@Bianor i still dont get why he got banned, 15yo is definitely NOT pre puberty
We should not give our enemies any chance to deplatform this websites, Vivian-ites are monitoring this website 24/7 looking for illegal content

We should not give our enemies any chance to deplatform this websites, Vivian-ites are monitoring this website 24/7 looking for illegal content
Yeah I agree, we need to have this firm stance on it, or else it could lead to the site potentially getting into trouble and even investigated. :giga::fbi:

Welcome!

This is a forum for male involuntary celibates, single men who have trouble finding a significant other.

MEMBERSHIP
  • Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
  • Women and LGBT Individuals (Not allowed):
    • Banned on sight, no exceptions. This is a heterosexual male-only forum.
  • Non-incel (Not allowed):

• Even if interested in blackpill philosophy, the community has voted not to allow non-incels.​

Free @anandkonda that blue haired avi guy attacked him first

Free @anandkonda that blue haired avi guy attacked him first
He was making more of a general comment, but he should get a warning for making a weird comment about chopping off dicks.

He was making more of a general comment, but he should get a warning for making a weird comment about chopping off dicks.
That made in heaven guy is annoying
He claims that arabs are superior to whites by posting pictures of arabized whites :lul::lul::lul:

@AngryUbermensch ? He’s under 6’7 he’s a manlet

@TuxedoMask
@Uggo Mongo

Disabled his account
RIP to another one of this shitholes good users.
happened with @Hexagon77 also
That made in heaven guy is annoying
He claims that arabs are superior to whites by posting pictures of arabized whites :lul::lul::lul:
He posts pictures of “white passing” Arabs, whom are a small chunk of their demographic.
Yeah that was odd tbh, i think his time here is slowly coming to a close

Why is @Gokubro unbanned?

Is @AsakuraHao perma?

Is this a perma? Last time I checked, he got a 90% four day ban.
Removing 100% permaban was the most fucked up decision taken by mods @Master how did you take such an important decision without community based consensus? Rollback it, now fakecel faggots are running amok abusing actual incels all the time

Removing 100% permaban was the most fucked up decision taken by mods @Master how did you take such an important decision without community based consensus?
Things were starting to somewhat improve & look-up around here, but then he decided to do this to us: Hands down, I think that choice was one of the worst i’ve ever seen made, even worse than Ask an Incel.
Rollback it, now fakecel faggots are running amok abusing actual incels all the time
Like Gokunigger
A literal sewer rat that made its way to this precious forum and fucking ruined it.
There’s a lot wrong with the site, I could write the same essays I do for college concerning this matter.

Things were starting to somewhat improve & look-up around here, but then he decided to do this to us: Hands down, I think that choice was one of the worst i’ve ever seen made, even worse than Ask an Incel.
That decision makes me not want to use the forum anymore. It's so bad that it makes reporting useless in my mind since these faggots just can come back after 1 month like they were on some vacation.