Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New 22 minute CBC documentary on incels ft. US!

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Thanks lets see what they put now

@Master

I don't understand how can they stand that blue/white theme style.

“Documentary”

More like propaganda piece.

@Grotesque u in the video!!! U da man!!!

So this is why Eggy dropped off the radar so suddenly.

“Documentary”

More like propaganda piece.

"Documentary" is like a regular movie, except it has ugly people. Entertainment for normans and brings shekels for creators.

I love seeing normies trying to explain inceldom to other normies. Or telling lies to make their own point.

Journalists are rats. :y'all:

Did they put me in the screencap?

be careful guys. They're studying us, ded srs

@Albocel lol I saw you in there

I have a few points to make:

1. The vast majority of people here, myself included, aren't violent and don't support violence - it's always the same few posters on the violence-supporting threads.

2. LMAO at the 4 screens with the same fucking page, "infiltrating"? Seriously? You read a forum without logging in, congrats.

3. Whats with this desperation to link us to right wingers? Incels can be from all political persuasions.

4. I personally didn't like Eggy's rap song, but I do find it interesting that he gets shit on for making a rap song which could be construed as supporting violence, yet all these retard, dimwitted, low IQ mainstream rappers who do the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING get millions of followers and no one seems to care.

4. I personally didn't like Eggy's rap song, but I do find it interesting that he gets shit on for making a rap song which could be construed as supporting violence, yet all these retard, dimwitted, low IQ mainstream rappers who do the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING get millions of followers and no one seems to care.
Exactly. Those rappers are the people who should be interviewed for "misogyny." But we all know (((who))) lets that shit blare on the radio.

Misogynistic x20, all incels are mentally ill, it's always fault of males foids are innocent angels! We gotta SHUT THEM DOWN THOSE RIGHT WING ALT-RIGHT NABZI EXTRIMISTS THEY SPREAD THE HAIT! - CuckBCuck :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
So egg pussied out since he doxxxed him by showing his face and in biased "documentary" they shown him as a misogynistic alt-right nazi women murderer (perfect way to manipulate the masses). JFL at the ((((media)))) i guess he did the right thing since lefties and zionist jews would kill him.

The Cuck Broadcasting Corporation strikes again. Serious though, must have been a slow news day? JFL at grouping all incels as violent right wing extremists. I, along with 99.9% of ALL incels wouldn't hurt a fly. Why don't they look to Europe and do a head count on all the people killed by Muslim terrorist attacks. And to peg us all as misogynists? Ridiculous. Incels are the big bad boogeyman of 2019 and make for a convenient hit piece that'll draw in viewers. Soon it'll be a crime to vent your frustrations on your lack of success with women and we'll all be put in handcuffs. Goodbye freedom of speech.

HAHAHAH it never gets old seeing mainstream reporter jewtards covering this obscure forum that never should have existed

also jfl at the reaction of that know nothing academic at 13:50

Last edited:
Chewbacca lmao

Also eggy the incel Messiah while he isn't even incel, kek

Wow, how did they get that thread lol? That was buried months ago.
They screencapped one of my posts from April

1548652358066-png.85278

some neek was paid to cherrypick the most h:soy:riffying comments from the entire board

for how long will be tiptoeing around the fact that this forum has many ethnics and isn't a white supremacist haven

>white supremacist movement

>community full of ethics

They just looking for reason to get us down

They deactivated the comments :feelsgah:

>white supremacist movement

>community full of ethics

They just looking for reason to get us down
It has to be an intentional lie, no one can be so fucking dim witted they think we’re a far right white supremicist group... especially when they were so thorough with their research, those 4 screens and all.

The following program may contain coarse language, violence and mature subject matter. Viewer discretion is advised.

Has there ever been an article that hasn’t completely vilified incels, considered their view point or not label them as far-right?

The Cuck Broadcasting Corporation strikes again. Serious though, must have been a slow news day? JFL at grouping all incels as violent right wing extremists. I, along with 99.9% of ALL incels wouldn't hurt a fly. Why don't they look to Europe and do a head count on all the people killed by Muslim terrorist attacks. And to peg us all as misogynists? Ridiculous. Incels are the big bad boogeyman of 2019 and make for a convenient hit piece that'll draw in viewers. Soon it'll be a crime to vent your frustrations on your lack of success with women and we'll all be put in handcuffs. Goodbye freedom of speech.
I killed a fly last week in the toilet tbh.

>didn’t make it
:feels:

I hope Canada gets firebombed into smithereens. You cucks took my vanilla latte.

I love how their only concern seem to be preventing people from projecting their pain outwards, and painting us as "far right". We simply kill ourselves? They don't care.

If the CBC really wants to prevent violence, they should focus on the society that keeps creating people with no hope for a decent future, who end up harboring resentment against others. A handful of them within every few million are going to come back to fucking bite you. But of course, ultimately, they don't care. Society also doesn't really care. There aren't enough dead cattle/taxpayers for them to even consider social change.

Journalists are rats.

Last edited:
This is fucking hilarious.
>Comments are disabled for this video :soy:

Last edited:
Made it @Eskimocel

Jfl at hiding her identity they think we are bothered to track her down

They think we're inspired by killers but the truth is much darker than that. I had fantasies about going ER before ER happened. And then I saw his vlogs and I thought holy shit he's just like me.

It's like we always talk about Hitler, terrorism and Minassian. :feelsseriously:

I never talk about those, that's why I'm not featured on this shit, like 80% of the forum. And eggman is a fucking retard.

The following program may contain coarse language, violence and mature subject matter. Viewer discretion is advised.
I hope Canada gets firebombed into smithereens. You cucks took my vanilla latte.
Whys your gif gone?:feelsgah:
It's like we always talk about Hitler, terrorism and Minassian. :feelsseriously:

I never talk about those, that's why I'm not featured on this shit, like 80% of the forum. And eggman is a fucking retard.
never understood the eggman hype

Eggy got cucked hard. That’s why you don’t do interviews.

Lifefuel if you are mentioned on there tbh.

fuck me i live in cuck canada they gonna find me and send me to feminist gulag, im just trying to live in peace i hope shit doesnt get fucked for us

Barbara ain't got no lips fam :lul:

tbh

If I don't get featured in this I'm going to be sad.