Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Canadian government officially cites Incels as "right-wing extremists."

CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
Apparently being unable to find a mate has political implications now.

"A recent example is the April 2018 van attack in Toronto, Ontario, which resulted in the deaths of 10 people and alerted Canada to the dangers of the online Incel movement. It may be difficult to assess, in the short term, to what extent a specific act was ideologically-driven, or comment while investigations are ongoing or cases are before the court."

If you hate someone, just call them a Nazi.
I mean thank you for the compliment.

There is no incel movement, either youre incel or youre not, you cant choose to be incel, you cant opt in or join

If this is a legit movement/cult then its the worst one yet because everyone wants out JFL

We're not even politically aligned

JFL @ how far this fake news has gone

wow, it's incredible how easy it is to spread misinformation

If you hate someone, just call them a Nazi.
I mean thank you for the compliment.

There is no incel movement, either youre incel or youre not, you cant choose to be incel, you cant opt in or join

If this is a legit movement/cult then its the worst one yet because everyone wants out JFL
JFL @ how far this fake news has gone
We're not even politically aligned
ROFLOL... If I'm going to be labelled a Nazi... I'm going to be the best one yet... "Fuhrer V2"

typical politicians having no idea about what they are talking about

It must be fun to be so shameless you would publish something like this nonsense.

Everyone here is a truth seeker. Everyone here has some relationship with truth. And everyone here is a non-leftist. Food for thought.

For starters if I were a Nazi (MALARPing & MBsing) the following proclamations & pronouncements & policies are to ensure... (((Them))) are never to be called Juden... Don't insult the people of Judea with the name given to a bastardised hobo vagrant European ancestry derivative group called "AshkeNAZIs"... They will be called supremacist (chosen people of G*d albeit no evidence), tribalist colonialists (Rhineland settlers) & treated as such.

The history books would say the old Fuhrer did nothing wrong within the time frame of Stalin (evidence below), Mussolini, Hirohito, Churchill who also purged & used poison gas (on the battlefield no less) against their political opponents as well as deportations & internment.

Backed up by the fact that even Ashkenazi Marx disliked his own brethren... For the actual historical record the Nazis classified Soviet Slavic Mischling as Juden aka mongrels. The Slavic Juden classified Slavic Mischling as Mamzas aka bastards & shunned them. Wonder how many of those Soviet Slavic Mischling were classified as Juden after death by the Eastern European Jewry?

Ps the Fuhrer was said to have Sephardic ancestry. If so. Sieg Heil Mein Lehrer. Careful what you wish for fucktards... Said tongue in cheek but don't push it though.

Everyone here is a truth seeker. Everyone here has some relationship with truth. And everyone here is a non-leftist. Food for thought.

Based...
It must be fun to be so shameless you would publish something like this nonsense.
typical politicians having no idea about what they are talking about

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190126-061324.jpg
    Screenshot_20190126-061324.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I said this shit before but niggas really acting like incel is a political party lmfao

Shia Extremism

Shia violent extremist groups remain active in various parts of the world. With many supporters worldwide, Iran-backed Hizballah, based in Lebanon, continues to be the primary Shia terrorist group. Since the early 1980s, Hizballah has been responsible for, or linked to, multiple large-scale terrorist attacks worldwide; however, none of these attacks have occurred in Canada.

Hizballah operates within a global and highly diversified logistical and support structure, receiving considerable material and financial support from individuals and businesses in many countries, including Canada. Often, the individuals that support the group are not directly tied to Hizballah structures, but may sympathize with the organization for political reasons. Additionally, Hizballah operates an international network of charities that may divert funds to the organization or benefit from Hizballah funding. As a result, Hizballah has been a listed terrorist entity under the Criminal Code since 2002. Since that time, banks and financial institutions in Canada have had to freeze the entity's assets. Also, the Criminal Code mandates severe penalties for people or organizations that deal with the property of a listed entity.

Cuckanada classifies even Hezbollah as a terrorist group. Fucking USA doormat disgusting country.
@RREEEEEEEEE look at this man
No im not. Im a communist. You dont speak by all the incels you mongoloid.

Yeah, this is what normie retards will never understand. We’re not joining together because we want to be celibate - the clue is in the name, INVOLUNTARY. Then again, Cuckada is a country run by feminists, so logic and truth don’t apply.

I said this shit before but niggas really acting like incel is a political party lmfao

Beggars fucking belief. In little old England we have a phrase. "In for a penny. In for a pound" aka if I'm going to be hung for stealing a penny I might as well be hung for stealing a pound after having enjoyed myself merrily using up that pound in the process.

Yeah, this is what normie retards will never understand. We’re not joining together because we want to be celibate - the clue is in the name, INVOLUNTARY. Then again, Cuckada is a country run by feminists, so logic and truth don’t apply.

Last edited:
Ps the Anti Fascists never beat the Fascists in Spain. They lost. The communist Soviets never beat the Nazis without the help of the capitalist West being a thorn in their sides & supplying the communist Soviets.
Don't. Fucking. Push. It. Fucktards.

Right wingers hate us too you dumb frosty faggots. Man I'm praying nk nukes them.

How do they even dare to compare us with the coping tradcuck KEK worshipeer ?

Canada vs. Sweden for most worthless nation in modern history.
Who will die of AIDS first?

Even Ashkenazi Marx disliked his own brethren...
While he did hate Jews, he also caused the death of The Tzar and tens of millions of Russians. Just because a Jew hates himself, doesn't mean he's on our side.
Just think, if a Jew can kill his own people, imagine what he'll do to Whites.
Ever notice that school shooters kill as many people as possible, and then themselves?
Well Karl Marx and self hating Jews are the same thing. He killed tens of millions of White Russians, AND his own people. Karl Marx is the ultimate serial killer. He is no different than Elliot Roger.

Last edited:
While he did hate Jews, he also caused the death of The Tzar and tens of millions of Russians. Just because a Jew hates himself, doesn't mean he's on our side.
Just think, if a Jew can kill his own people, imagine what he'll do to Whites.

Didn't say he was. Acknowledged.
Canada vs. Sweden for most worthless nation in modern history.
Who will die of AIDS first?

Both. Hopefully.
Right wingers hate us too you dumb frosty faggots. Man I'm praying nk nukes them.

Yes. This although they're changing their tune though.

The government is only doing this because incels have a track record of killing people.

The government doesn't care what you think, it cares what you do. Will you kill worker units and taxpayers? Are you bad for business? You can have mein kampf, communist manifesto, book of monotheism and decline of the west saved on your computer and nothing will happen to you in all likelihood, but download bomb-making instructions, or something else pertaining to getting off your ass and doing something, and the government starts watching you and trying to charge you with shit. The Canadian government is just finding a convenient way to lump you in with everyone else who might kill niggercattle so their intelligence agencies can keep track of you more easily, trying to argue against being called a "right wing extremist" by some anti terrorism org is pointless because they're doing it for another reason than thinking you are one.

The people who work for anti-terrorism agencies probably think we're pathetic and a danger to the public (as a group at least, most of us won't do shit), but they sure as hell don't think we're some kind of extreme anti-woman political movement. Only reddit numales and buzzfeed faggots think that.

Last edited:

This.

This is a good thing. Trust ya negro's HIGHQ POV.

Cliffs: Bad publicity is good publicity

The overwhelming majority of incels are right wing though. So they're not wrong.

it's an honor and a privilege. thank you canuck cucks. beta men gathering together has always worried oligarchs. throw out the label 'nazi' and you're no longer human.

Incels have nothing to do with politics or the right wing. The actual right wing hate us because most here are ethnics anyway and there are loads of NEETS here (who wouldn't support a right wing society). The closest thing incels have to do with any wing or political affiliation is Nathan Larson, who is not even 'technically' incel, as well as the fact he doesn't give much of a shit about fascism (to my knowledge) as long as he can rape kids or whatever.

Why can't the media just fuck off with tarring us with the same brush. Firstly, most of us don't support violence. Secondly, we are not the same as random white nationalist groups, which are easy to invalidate as they are widely hated. Funny how they mock us for saying AWALT when they assume any outspoken virgin is an incel rapist serial killer. It's scary how easy misinformation can reach the masses, and even the government, with only the power of twisted words.

Will you kill worker units and taxpayers? Are you bad for business?
In a way, incels do ruin the economy. A large amount of them don't work, and they don't engage in consumerism. The blackpill will worsen morale and motivation in working men.

In a way, incels do ruin the economy. A large amount of them don't work, and they don't engage in consumerism. The blackpill will worsen morale and motivation in working men.

Speed up the decline is what we should go for.

Not everyone here is anti-left, just the majority.

We are also the only white supremacist group that consists of 50% ethnics. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:

I’ve never seen a leftist here
Several people here have had left leaning ideas. @TheCommunist just made a thread about it this week.

I’m non political, but I lean hardcore right socially.

Plenty of users here are leftists, some are even communists (KilluminoidBR for example).

It's just things like feminism, general misandry, and run amok political correctness that everyone here is opposed to.

No one admits we are a bunch of lonely virgins

Normies can join us if they get into an accident and become severely deformed!

Canada needs to be nuked, I can't think of anything good about that country.

The only thing we can do is embrace it. :feelzez:

Plenty of users here are leftists, some are even communists (KilluminoidBR for example).

It's just things like feminism, general misandry, and run amok political correctness that everyone here is opposed to.
what ryo said

well you also joined in august
We are also the only white supremacist group that consists of 50% ethnics. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:
The overwhelming majority of incels are right wing though. So they're not wrong.
*on incels.is
the founder of braincels was an anarcho-communist, and love-shy.com and incelistan also lean left-wing

No one admits we are a bunch of lonely virgins

This...

The only thing we can do is embrace it. :feelzez:

Based as fuck...:feelshaha::feelskek::lul:
Incels have nothing to do with politics or the right wing. The actual right wing hate us because most here are ethnics anyway and there are loads of NEETS here (who wouldn't support a right wing society). The closest thing incels have to do with any wing or political affiliation is Nathan Larson, who is not even 'technically' incel, as well as the fact he doesn't give much of a shit about fascism (to my knowledge) as long as he can rape kids or whatever.

Why can't the media just fuck off with tarring us with the same brush. Firstly, most of us don't support violence. Secondly, we are not the same as random white nationalist groups, which are easy to invalidate as they are widely hated. Funny how they mock us for saying AWALT when they assume any outspoken virgin is an incel rapist serial killer. It's scary how easy misinformation can reach the masses, and even the government, with only the power of twisted words.

We know this already.

Last edited:
if females didnt terrorize, mock males for being ugly then this sort of shit wouldnt happen. It also doesnt help when 99 % of females still, commit to hypergamy and high standards, which is making it even worse

Lame post.
The least truthful posters here i've seen are the rightists who come from /pol/.

Not having sex = terrorism

Seems legit