Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Death will liberate us from our suffering

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
I am comforted by the thought of death. The fact that all my years of suffering, of being bullied, of being a colossal failure, it will all mean nothing. Those embarrassing memories will fade into dust along with everything else in existence. Everyone will die and we will all LDAR for eternity. It’s a beautiful thought, for us at least. I assure you that death absolutely terrifies Chad and Stacy. Imagine having everything you could ever dream of, your life is pure bliss, but you know that one day it will all turn to dust. That must terrify them. We see death from a different perspective, we have nothing to lose from dying except the pain and suffering we’ve been forced to endure from this world.

So when youre feeling down, just remember, your pain is temporary. It will all be over soon.

Just needed to get this off my chest. I hope it wasn’t too long.

Is this from ER's manifesto?
No man. I wrote it.

I’m smoking weed and I feel very sad. Just felt the need to post this for some reason.

No man. I wrote it.

I’m smoking weed and I feel very sad. Just felt the need to post this for some reason.
I wish I still got sad, but I know exactly what you’re saying, I hope stacie’s and normies fear death and fear bad things happening to them.

The only thing that bothers me is knowing that everything was futile, that every dream I ever had, every thought that truly belonged to me will cease to exist. This knowledge, almost more than anything else, makes me wish I never existed in the first place. It's all just one huge joke.

At the same time however, I don't want to get old. I have very little to live for, and I don't want to experience my body decaying and my memories and ideas being slowly robbed from me while I'm still alive. I want to die while I still have some concept of the illusion that is myself, I don't want that comfort to be taken away from me.

I really wish I could get someone to help me commit suicide when my parents are gone, maybe society will change by that point and they'll euthanize me, but I doubt it. I've been mulling over some ideas in my head about how I'll go about it, but I wish that I didn't have to.

I assure you that death absolutely terrifies Chad and Stacy. Imagine having everything you could ever dream of, your life is pure bliss, but you know that one day it will all turn to dust. That must terrify them. We see death from a different perspective, we have nothing to lose from dying except the pain and suffering we’ve been forced to endure from this world.
that's exactly what I thought too

at least people are equal once they are food for worms

The only thing that bothers me is knowing that everything was futile, that every dream I ever had, every thought that truly belonged to me will cease to exist. This knowledge, almost more than anything else, makes me wish I never existed in the first place. It's all just one huge joke.
Yes I’ve contemplated this too. Why even bother putting effort into something and accomplishing your dreams when it’s all essentially for nothing? It’s fucking cruel man.

I don’t understand how some can just breeze through life without ever thinking about this. Maybe it’s because I spend all my time alone in my bedroom. It’s probably not good for my mental wellbeing. I can feel my mind slowly deteriorating.

Why even bother putting effort into something and accomplishing your dreams when it’s all essentially for nothing?
Fun and NTmaxx
at least people are equal once they are food for worms
XubpsOGYFQcbS

death will separate us from each other..

Yes I’ve contemplated this too. Why even bother putting effort into something and accomplishing your dreams when it’s all essentially for nothing? It’s fucking cruel man.

I don’t understand how some can just breeze through life without ever thinking about this. Maybe it’s because I spend all my time alone in my bedroom. It’s probably not good for my mental wellbeing. I can feel my mind slowly deteriorating.
thats why antinatalism is the way to go for anyone who is not completely retarded

Fun and NTmaxx
Yeah I guess.

I’m probably just coping tbh. It just makes me mad when I see people like my brother and his friends enjoying their life while I rot in the solitude of my room. I’ve tried going out and interacting with people, just doesn’t work. I’m too autistic to function in society and be treated normally. It’s so unfair. I don’t deserve this. I like to think I’m a decent person. I try to be kind to people and be respectful but the respect is hardly ever returned. Fuck this world.

Anyway, sorry for my rambling. I’m just in one of those moods right now.. hopefully I’ll feel better in a few hours.

I know what you mean, it's very possible that I'm going insane, I've had some strange experiences. Nearly a decade spending most of my time just sitting at my pc has done a number on me. While it has allowed me to understand things that normies don't, at least not from a rational perspective, this hasn't been worth it at all.

The thing is that our observations only seem so obvious in hindsight, your brain suppresses shit like this as a psychological defense mechanism.

I know what you mean, it's very possible that I'm going insane, I've had some strange experiences. Nearly a decade spending most of my time just sitting at my pc has done a number on me. While it has allowed me to understand things that normies don't, at least not from a rational perspective, this hasn't been worth it at all.

The thing is that our observations only seem so obvious in hindsight, your brain suppresses shit like this as a psychological defense mechanism.
Yeah I feel the same way. I think that my mind has been able to explore some ideas it otherwise wouldn’t but it’s not worth it tbh. All I ever wanted was love and respect. Not necessarily from a woman, but just people in general. I feel like I don’t deserve the hand I’ve been dealt but I’m sure most people say that.

It is what it is I guess.