Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

if there's a line of his username but the color of his rank is still there then he's self deleted.
I guess we'll never know why he deleted his account:feelsbadman:.

@Mentally lost cel

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

any random third worlder like me lives a gazillion times harder life than first world cels and still manages to live and be this smart

JFL @ THIS LEVEL OF DELUSION. HOLY FUCKING KEK.

@AsgardTheFatcel free the sex having nigga

@BlackPilledNeet

What did @FriendzonedBaldie do ? :feelssus:

You idiots can never answer my questions properly cuz you lack the brains for it
watched a documentary about some african tribe once and was shocked simply by how happy the children looked to be. motherfuckers had basically nothing but the social fabric was still intact and that was enough.
you seem to suggest incels are denigrating the suffering of the exceptionally poor or similarly disadvantaged, but the winner-takes-all perspective you force on the whole thing means that anyone's suffering is only ever really worth anything if it's worse than all the other types of suffering around.

to be denied any physcial affection, love, intimacy, friendship, often be bullied from childhood on, to never get to experience the most meaningful and happy part of life for yourself, these things are not minor inconviniences. these are issues large enough that the people suffering them shouldn't have to outcompete whomever you think has it worse just to be allowed to consider themselfs unfortunate.

you pretend like incels are denying others their fair share of empathy by hogging it all for themselfs, but that's exactly what your trying to do, limit who gets to demand that others care about their problems.

I have seen and known poor people that quite clearly had a happier life than me in argentinia, where one of my parents is from. they might have been missing out on luxuries and security I was born with, but they also experienced parts of life I missed out on and I'm not even sure if they themselfs would have traded with me if they would first get to know all the details of my life.

this whole "but what about the dirt poor" always feels so cheap and manipulative. is your empathy so limited that only one party at a time can ever enter your circle of moral concern and everyone just has to compete for that one spot or else they dont deserve anything and should just stay silent?

Last edited:
@AsgardTheFatcel Is he going to be allowed back?

watched a documentary about some african tribe once and was shocked simply by how happy the children looked to be. motherfuckers had basically nothing but the social fabric was still intact and that was enough.
you seem to suggest incels are denigrating the suffering of the exceptionally poor or similarly disadvantaged, but the winner-takes-all perspective you force on the whole thing means that anyone's suffering is only ever really worth anything if it's worse than all the other types of suffering around.

to be denied any physcial affection, love, intimacy, friendship, often be bullied from childhood on, to never get to experience the most meaningful and happy part of life for yourself, these things are not minor inconviniences. these are issues large enough that the people suffering them shouldn't have to outcompete whomever you think has it worse just to be allowed to consider themselfs unfortunate.

you pretend like incels are denying others their fair share of empathy by hogging it all for themselfs, but that's exactly what your trying to do, limit who gets to demand that others care about their problems.

I have seen and known poor people that quite clearly had a happier life than me in argentinia, where one of my parents is from. they might have been missing out on luxuries and security I was born with, but they also experienced parts of life I missed out on and I'm not even sure if they themselfs would have traded with me if they would first get to know all the details of my life.

this whole "but what about the dirt poor" always feels so cheap and manipulative. is your empathy so limited that only one party at a time can ever enter your circle of moral concern and everyone just has to compete for that one spot or else they dont deserve anything and should just stay silent?
Poor people are never fucking happy you fucking lying cunt

Come to Argentina or Turkey and try to live then

Also what the fyck is that shit have to do with my comment

Poor people are never fucking happy you fucking lying cunt

Come to Argentina or Turkey and try to live then

Also what the fyck is that shit have to do with my comment
well, so much for trying to have a reasonable exchange

Reasonable exchange isn’t romanticizing poverty you privileged faggot
reasonable exchange isnt pretending the world is so black and white that no one living in less than first world countries is having any good experiences or that everyone living in a develped nation has no problems worth talkign about
you're obviously not emotionally mature enough to reason about this while doing some cognitive decoupling. feeling like im talking to a women tbh. all the sympathy has to be yours, no one else gets any or you start screaming. not interested in further exchange. you can have the last word, gimme the worst you got

reasonable exchange isnt pretending the world is so black and white that no one living in less than first world countries is having any good experiences or that everyone living in a develped nation has no problems worth talkign about
you're obviously not emotionally mature enough to reason about this while doing some cognitive decoupling. feeling like im talking to a women tbh. all the sympathy has to be yours, no one else gets any or you start screaming. not interested in further exchange. you can have the last word, gimme the worst you got
No of course all people can have sympathy but living in literal poverty in a shithole deserves much more sympathy

I didn’t say it was black and white stop pulling bs out of you ass