Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@IceStorm BRING HIM BACK
We should hold @frmentalcel to the same standards all he does is start fights and constantly provoke others. He’s even attacked you btw

We should hold @frmentalcel to the same standards all he does is start fights and constantly provoke others. He’s even attacked you btw
whuh? I had him on ignore.

he's an annoying faggot who contributes NOTHING to this forum

i never “attack” anyone who hasnt said shit to me first, unless obvious fakecel aka white and over 6’ feet

whuh? I had him on ignore.
Exactly. I recently got a warning for incel shaming which is my part I won’t deny it but we shouldn’t let @frmentalcel get away with his constant incentive to start arguments. that’s literally the only reason he pushed me there which caused me my warning

Exactly. I recently got a warning for incel shaming which is my part I won’t deny it but we shouldn’t let @frmentalcel get away with his constant incentive to start arguments. that’s literally the only reason he pushed me there which caused me my warning
he's a faggot a closeted one too who has a fetish of getting dominated by users in this forum. Mods should fucking erase that worthless pigskin cuck

keep crying. i dont incel shame, ever. i dont punch down on anyone only tall”””cels””” especially the white ones. you do however calling people manlet

he's a faggot a closeted one too who has a fetish of getting dominated by users in this forum. Mods should fucking erase that worthless pigskin cuck
I agree. He also has incel shamed which I got warned for multiple times insulting those for being autistic

keep crying. i dont incel shame, ever. i dont punch down on anyone only tall”””cels””” especially the white ones. you do however calling people manlet
You pushed me there, I was too busy dealing with fakecels & normies somewhere else ganging up on me. Now you got me my 2ND WARNING MY 2ND WARNING NOW I HAVE 2 :feelsree::feelsree:. jannies i call a trial against @frmentalcel

I agree. He also has incel shamed which I got warned for multiple times insulting those for being autistic
incel shaming is the norm for this forum, too many cucks worshipping prettyfags and chadtards
You pushed me there, I was too busy dealing with fakecels & normies somewhere else ganging up on me. Now you got me my 2ND WARNING MY 2ND WARNING NOW I HAVE 2 :feelsree::feelsree:. jannies i call a trial against @frmentalcel
I just realized he was babbling to me while I had him on ignore :lul:

You pushed me there
i didnt make you do anything, nothing i ever type here has any emotion behind it. learn to control yours. ironic because you were calling me mad :feelskek: when you know i wasnt

keep coping you read everything i say
too many cucks worshipping prettyfags and chadtards
literally just described yourself cuck, calling for the unban of a white user over 6 feet. jfl, hes not even living in the same dimension as us nor can he actually understand our problems

i didnt make you do anything, nothing i ever type here has any emotion behind it. learn to control yours. ironic because you were calling me mad :feelskek: when you know i wasnt
You reported me and told me to kill myself it’s kind of apparent you were peeved.
incel shaming is the norm for this forum, too many cucks worshipping prettyfags and chadtards
Fr
bruhhh

proof? I don't trust you
im not going to look through the hundreds of times hes replied to me to find those few. but if you dont believe me his own profile tag said something the lines of “autrian hermit tallcel” hes admitted being tall and white many times. and he has messaged me to apologize for insulting me before (because hes a pussy) and said he only means to insult shitskins and non whites. so keep defending someone who doesnt share our plight

im not going to look through the hundreds of times hes replied to me to find those few. but if you dont believe me his own profile tag said something the lines of “autrian hermit tallcel” hes admitted being tall and white many times. and he has messaged me to apologize for insulting me before (because hes a pussy) and said he only means to insult shitskins and non whites. so keep defending someone who doesnt share our plight
I just want him unbanned man, I need someone to fight with and hate. he was my 2nd favorite enemy

I just want him unbanned man, I need someone to fight with and hate. he was my 2nd favorite enemy
so you willingly want to share the forum with blatant fakecels who arent even the same species as you… got it. and just for the record i dont have a problem with you or literally anyone here who actually belongs. take nothing i say to heart

so you willingly want to share the forum with blatant fakecels who arent even the same species as you… got it. and just for the record i dont have a problem with you or literally anyone here who actually belongs. take nothing i say to heart
no no me and him had history of having race wars in this forum + I don't have a problem with trucels here too.

no no me and him had history of having race wars in this forum + I don't have a problem with trucels here too.
im sure you can find someone else to waste time being racist with. i only want people here that understand what it feels like to live like this every day, not people who have been given the world

Goddamn mods should do something to keep this page only for ban discussions :feelswhat:

"Starting fights" shouldn't be a bannable offense. What are you, a redditor? Fucking learn to have balls and ignore someone being retarded instead of obsessing over it if you dont care(but you do).

Also, the fact that you're tall asking for a short dude you mocked to be banned is hilarious

"Starting fights" shouldn't be a bannable offense. What are you, a redditor? Fucking learn to have balls and ignore someone being retarded instead of obsessing over it if you dont care(but you do).

Also, the fact that you're tall asking for a short dude you mocked to be banned is hilarious
Are you retarded im holding him and we should also hold you to the same standards as IceStorm. If IceStorm gets punished for only starting fights why shouldn’t the others??

seriously hes such a pussy :feelskek:

@Adolf Hitler again

Are you retarded im holding him and we should also hold you to the same standards as IceStorm. If IceStorm gets punished for only starting fights why shouldn’t the others??
Ive already said icestorm shouldnt be banned for starting fights, but others have told me he's a bragging fakecel so I stopped caring.

@InMemoriam :dafuckfeels:
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 1

@Adolf Hitler @InMemoriam

@Michael W. Ford