Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Just a daily reminder that @Indari believes trannies are hot

shit mod, ngl

Plus Sneir was a combative spammer from day 1, allowed to post complete nonsense everywhere and spam hundreds of repetitive sewer quality threads a day in lounge
You expect a mod with 300k posts to ban others for spam? Come on now be reasonable

Is @NoLooksNoLife permbanned (i hope so)

Why is it that some regular users who banned their account get a complete wipe of their account saying “Guest2” but others you can still view their profile

I guess he will never be permbanned.
the mods got his back (nolooksnolife is fat link's cousin theory :shhh:)
I personally don't care even if he is a fakecel, I like reading his threads every once in a while

the mods got his back (nolooksnolife is fat link's cousin theory :shhh:)
I personally don't care even if he is a fakecel, I like reading his threads every once in a while
He is a decent user i just don't like it when he brags.

bring @IceStorm back jannies :feelsree:

personally don't care even if he is a fakecel, I like reading his threads every once in a while
True. I like his chilled out attitude. But i do think he's a fakecel

Last edited:
@Hokmacel what did this fag do

@CursedShycel ? What did he do :feelshehe:

Is @NoLooksNoLife permanently banned now ?

he was fighting with every user non stop, why would you want him back?
Because its not against the rules, and that kind of autism kinda guarantees hes not a fakecel

Because its not against the rules, and that kind of autism kinda guarantees hes not a fakecel
he literally says that his looks aren't the problem and that the only thing holding him back is "muh...NT"
he's white and tall btw

@Hokmacel what did this fag do
:horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror:
Screenshot 1

he literally says that his looks aren't the problem and that the only thing holding him back is "muh...NT"
he's white and tall btw
Ah, of course, I should have guessed. Never mind then

i don't have the real creepshot of his post because @nohope. deleted his post or probably the mods deleted them but here's what i have

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4

he was saying that trannymaxxing is legit

So if he fucks up once more he's done?
I think after a few months, the mods give permabanned people another chance, if they still haven't been confirmed to be fakecels.

I think after a few months, the mods give permabanned people another chance, if they still haven't been confirmed to be fakecels.
I mean @Reclusemaxxer got 10 different chances I heard so I mean yeah it would be the case.

Like I said, on one hand I like that free speech and leniency is a thing, but on the other hand fakecel bragging and faggotry (@Indari ) should be banned