Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You'd actually want a chad to fuck a stacy.

ÜbermenschWOD

ÜbermenschWOD

Banned
-
210% - Permaban enforced for multiple counts of rule breaking retardery
It's very simple to prove.

How would you react if you saw a blonde Stacy with a Nigerian?

Exactly..... Ewww!

How would you react if you saw a 10 Stacy with a small eyed Asian?

You'd say, "Tf?!"

How would you react if you saw a pajeet dating prime Brie Larson or Jennifer Lawrence?

Exactly! you would be disgusted.

My point is that by Chads fucking those stacy the purity of the white race is wonderfully preserved (good genes on both sides) and they produce more stacy/great only-fan whores for you to jerk off to.

So overall, it's not so bad that stacies mostly go for chads.

I personally wont care who fucks with whom - they arent fucking with me, and that is my primary concern

Nignog got lucky? Good for him. Not like it would help me anyhow

Shitskin grAYs now worshiping not only white foids but also white chads.

Hang yourself grAY. Die in a car crash. Die in a fire. Cut your balls of. Jump of a roof. Die Die Die you rotten garbage human waste.

Hang yourself grAY. Die in a car crash. Die in a fire. Cut your balls of. Jump of a roof. Die Die Die you rotten garbage human waste.
calm down maestro

calm down maestro
No.
I hate incels.
I'm a 31 yo khhv but I have nothing NOTHING in common with these braindamaged garbage imbecile lowlifes on this forum here.

coomer brainrot mentality

No.
I hate incels.
I'm a 31 yo khhv but I have nothing NOTHING in common with these braindamaged garbage imbecile lowlifes on this forum here.
Well, but you wouldnt get this human garbage out of picture with your angry words, you will only aggravate yourself

People can and will be dumb.. but what can we do about them? Nothing. This is internet, after all

Well, but you wouldnt get this human garbage out of picture with your angry words, you will only aggravate yourself

People can and will be dumb.. but what can we do about them? Nothing. This is internet, after all
I have to ascend this year so I can leave this place full of retards.

What do you mean by "dumb", Khanivore? I mean exactly what did you study in college? And what job did it give you and with what salary?

Since you're not dumb. I feel like you have a great answer to this question.

may dude, calm down

its over bro, i am 25khhv and even in 3rd world things are getting worse

Exactly..... Ewww!

You'd say, "Tf?!"

How would you react if you saw a pajeet dating prime Brie Larson or Jennifer Lawrence?

My point is that by Chads fucking those stacy the purity of the white race is wonderfully preserved (good genes on both sides) and they produce more stacy/great only-fan whores for you to jerk off to.

So overall, it's not so bad that stacies mostly go for chads
OP is a cuck for chads and probably also a homosexual

What do you mean by "dumb", Khanivore? I mean exactly what did you study in college? And what job did it give you and with what salary?

Since you're not dumb. I feel like you have a great answer to this question.
It is not aimed at you, chill, rhis is aimed at general populace

Why would I care about that shit.

Exactly..... Ewww!

You'd say, "Tf?!"

So overall, it's not so bad that stacies mostly go for chads.
by your logic chad should fuck all women so there is a higher chance more chads and stacie’s will be born

bahahahaAHAHAHAHA
good one, thanks for the laugh, you cheered me up again
At least you'll be jealous and bitter that I as a non white guy will do better than you.

Truth hurts white boi :)

i agree with u OP, if people see an ugly deathnic with a white toilet they will be enraged

it was never About us getting stacies it was about us getting SOMETHING.
WE DONT CARE WHAT CHAD DOES

At least you'll be jealous and bitter that I as a non white guy will do better than you.

Truth hurts white boi :)
Oh my god, I'm crying of laughter :lul:
You are ethnic, you are the lowest of the low.
I already mogged you at birth with the color of my skin alone, lmaaaooo.

The hipergamy it's what it's bad not the fact that not everyone is looksmatched

I personally wont care who fucks with whom - they arent fucking with me, and that is my primary concern

Oh my god, I'm crying of laughter :lul:
You are ethnic, you are the lowest of the low.
I already mogged you at birth with the color of my skin alone, lmaaaooo.
You're 31 and I'm 20.

You are an old guy with low level income. I'm gonna land a job at software industry just after I graduate with an starting salary of 10K$/month and then rise from there.

I can go on and on. You're white, true but you'll lose to me and it's okay.

Strongmen from your race can MOG me to oblivion. True. But not you.

You are a white trash. You're a tragedy to your race. Hitler would be ashamed of you.

maybe you should check out other communities to find like minded people, r/cuckold would be a good start

You are an old guy with low level income.
31 isn't old and my income isn't low level at all.
Keep coping, shitskin.

I'm gonna land a job at software industry just after I graduate with an starting salary of 10K$/month and then rise from there.
I can go on and on.
"I'm gonna ... bla bla bla"
Let facts speak, not dreams.
Also, I don't care. Shitskinned codemonkeys are still low-lifes no matter how much money they make.

Keep coping, shitskin.

Also, I don't care. Shitskinned codemonkeys are still low-lifes no matter how much money they make.
I will personally send you a photo of me fucking a woman from your race.

Just to enjoy your reaction. I love playing games with people (and guess what? That's what women love in a guy :smonk:)

But most importantly I'm gonna enjoy playing psychological games with you. I'll stalk you from multiple accounts.

Congratulations! You started all this. Now enjoy :)

This is just the beginning.

Just to enjoy your reaction. I love playing games with people (and guess what? That's what women love in a guy :smonk:)

But most importantly I'm gonna enjoy playing psychological games with you. I'll stalk you from multiple accounts.

Mods he just admitted to alting. Can we ban his faggot ass now?

Keep coping, shitskin.

And don't ever think that I don't know what exactly to say to trigger you. Haha.. It's gonna be fun, you incel

I literally don't care. Women from my race are whores, it's only you shitskinned lowlifes who worship them.

I love playing games with people (and guess what? That's what women love in a guy :smonk:)

Cool story bro.
I still don't care.

And don't ever think that I don't know what exactly to say to trigger you. Haha.. It's gonna be fun, you incel
Bro, the dirt under my shoes is more important to me than some random codemonkey shitskin on the internet (you).