Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

anime-dodge.gif

DNR
Your cultist NLP tricks won't work on me, bub.
Court order: Mandatory internet restrictions. Beefy Chadcel mental = fakecel.

Paid smoochies from Melchizdek= you're a loser and a faggot
I don't know him outside of his threads exposing you that many people saw. You spent months in private communication with him trying to recruit him into your gay sex cult in India. Big fail, retard.

I don't know him outside of his threads exposing you that many people saw. You spent months in private communication with him trying to recruit him into your gay sex cult in India. Big fail, retard.
Total time chatting (due to his messages "I'm dying I don't know what to do I have no purpose etc). 5-6 hrs, spread over 2 months. So what? He got upset because he thought he wasn't being allowed into a monkmaxx group which doesn't exist. It's just myself and K9 talking to people. You are a mental patient and want it all to mean something for your boogie man under the rug. Ole Melchy literally reacted as though there was a Miami beach men's club with access to any foid anywhere in the world which he wasn't apart of LMAO.

Total time chatting (due to his messages "I'm dying I don't know what to do I have no purpose etc). 5-6 hrs, spread over 2 months. So what? He got upset because he thought he wasn't being allowed into a monkmaxx group which doesn't exist. It's just myself and K9 talking to people. You are a mental patient and want it all to mean something for your boogie man under the rug. Ole Melchy literally reacted as though there was a Miami beach men's club with access to any foid anywhere in the world which he wasn't apart of LMAO.
Whatever you say, weirdo. Your story always changes. It gives me the heebie jeebies just talking to a sick freak like you. I'm going to make a new thread warning young vulnerable men of your proclivities, and keep it bumped.

Whatever you say, weirdo. Your story always changes.
Not even once. It's the same thing. You Fakecel.
It gives me the heebie jeebies just talking to a sick freak like you.
Nah you enjoy it. You are a Chad or an alt and you have nothing better to do. You are so mentally incapacitated that even your Chad powers don't work. That's weak bruh! Come on admit it boy !
I'm going to make a new thread warning young vulnerable men of your proclivities, and keep it bumped.
Nobody will care after 2 days, meanwhile @K9Otaku and myself will carpet bomb that shit into oblivion! Straight up 105mm Howitzer for any stragglers trying to get brave and attack..

Nah you enjoy it. You are a Chad or an alt and you have nothing better to do. You are so mentally incapacitated that even your Chad powers don't work. That's weak bruh! Come on admit it boy !
everyone's an alt even someone that joined 3 years before me!
bike-head.gif

Nobody will care after 2 days, meanwhile @K9Otaku and myself will carpet bomb that shit into oblivion! Straight up 105mm Howitzer for any stragglers trying to get brave and attack..
Waiting for the check to clear, freakshow? :feelskek: You are one sick creep.

Can imagine how hard it is to be proud of a little country like Balkan states.. especially in comparison with Russia

Can imagine how hard it is to be proud of a little country like Balkan states.. especially in comparison with Russia
at least i dont have muslims

Nope not me. Guess that makes me an honest chap?

Huh? I though you said K9 was the one writing cheques to the mods? Getting you story straight Mr. Shutter Island

Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre
I didn't specify whose check it was, imbecile. Obviously your sugar daddy writes the checks. You lure the boys, and he makes sure the mods delete threads that expose your operation.

at least i dont have muslims
Your country's main religion is islam, according to wiki.. we mustn't fight over nothing at all, and we mustn't fight over nothing especially in this thread

I didn't specify whose check it was, imbecile. Obviously your sugar daddy writes the checks. You lure the boys, and he makes sure the mods delete threads that expose your operation.
Sugar daddy? Goptri is 40yo

Your country's main religion is islam, according to wiki.. we mustn't fight over nothing at all, and we mustn't fight over nothing especially in this thread
Rusi come to discord so we can play cod

Listen, if you get promoted from janitor of the mental ward your currently staying at to Detective we'll talk again...

true detective GIF

Listen, if you get promoted from janitor of the mental ward your currently staying at to Detective we'll talk again...

true detective GIF
No thanks, Curry Bill. I like to keep a wide berth from demented freakshows like you.

@Darius L What happened ? He was a good user.

Uncage @Darius L

Sugar daddy? Goptri is 40yo
Yeah don't listen to these guys. They are whacked out of their mind..

And I'll join in on COD with ya too..just that right now my xbox sub ran out

Ban this incel @decembrist_kirillov