Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Daily reminder than @Indari has made multiple threads saying he likes trans "women" and even linked to a tranny youtube channel saying volcel if wouldn't.

Dude is full on fag

he was quite the character tbh. Had a different personality for every space he occupied.
Honestly, anytime I read anything like this, I'm going to think "Melchizdek". Here he is below still sending me discord messages (even after the whole thing was over) going nuts and in the process admitting he has many accounts on .is. He says "I was a moderator of many Incel forums". Just adds to the proof of how deranged he is and his level of savoy with making alterations and fakes

IMG 20230303 WA0001

Last edited:
Honestly, anytime I read anything like this, I'm going to think "Melchizdek". Here he is below still sending me discord messages (even after the whole thing was over) going nuts and in the process admitting he has many accounts on .is

View attachment 714741
Not to mention he keeps calling  me the "shitskin curry manlet" for some reason Lmao.

Last edited:
Honestly, anytime I read anything like this, I'm going to think "Melchizdek". Here he is below still sending me discord messages (even after the whole thing was over) going nuts and in the process admitting he has many accounts on .is. He says "I was a moderator of many Incel forums". Just adds to the proof of how deranged he is and his level of savoy with making alterations and fakes

View attachment 714741
kek at retardation. What forums ahaha.

What happened to @Elliot Eric Auvinen ?

He was making AI gen images of ER mixed w someone else.

Oh damn what was he advertising? Don't recall seeing any of that.

I'll miss him tbh, I liked his AI artwork of ER.
I dont recall. Tbh I probably didnt see it. Wasn't me that gave him the boot

Why is @DespressedCurryCel1 banned?

Sneir is taking a 4 day vacation due to posting about 20 threads about his livestream in ID

Damn, so many niggas Ik are temp. banned :feelsugh:

Reasons for @cripplecel @Sneir & @Tryna Ascend ?

Of course, he's still not banned. Fakecels.is.

J F L
F J L
L F J

temp for doxxing
Doxxing is so wrong. You should never do it to anyone. Unless it is someone like that Rob Garnica nigga from IT.
cripplecel requested, Sneir was temp for spamming his channel
Ah damn I hope cripplecel comes back, he was by far one of the most chill & neutral guys here tbh. And yeah I saw Sneir spamming as well. Stream was funny though ngl.

Of course, he's still not banned. Fakecels.is.

J F L
F J L
L F J
I’d criticise the mods for this but I don’t want my avi to get involuntarily changed so keep it up guys you’re doing great! :feelsclown:

I’d criticise the mods for this but I don’t want my avi to get involuntarily changed so keep it up guys you’re doing great! :feelsclown:
It's a losing fight. I've already fought it.

I was here when you were still bluepilled 2019 cel
Keeping coping, Israeli shill. I was black pilled long before you were being called up to serve in the IDF.

Keeping coping, Israeli shill. I was black pilled long before you were being called up to serve in the IDF.
You literally learned about this in 2019 while I was founding. Im the creator. You're the white thief

You literally learned about this in 2019 while I was founding. Im the creator. You're the white thief
OK, kike.

JFL @ this level of delusion and narcissism.

He doesn't know. Incel would have never become a popular term without me. I exploded this whole shit
I hate Jews with a passion and I hope Israel suffers in the hands of Palestinians.

He doesn't know. Incel would have never become a popular term without me. I exploded this whole shit
iu

Delusional faggot clowning himself to peak levels.

Never understood why @Kointo got banned for

I'll never kms I'll continue to live my life

You should kys I would love to shit on your grave
youll never ascend and when you realize that youll kys and ill roll you up new opp pack