Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

being white is a club membership
greeks are only seen as white to take their civilization anchievments
I consider Greeks who resemble their forebears to be White. Non-White Greeks are Mongolian rape breeds. Meanwhile, Socrates was White. So was Aristotle. Plato. Archimedes. Hippocrates. Euclid. Pythagoras. Epicurus. Alexander the Great. Hard to see these men as non-White.

I consider Greeks who resemble their forebears to be White. Non-White Greeks are Mongolian rape breeds. Meanwhile, Socrates was White. So was Aristotle. Plato. Archimedes. Hippocrates. Euclid. Pythagoras. Epicurus. Alexander the Great. Hard to see these men as non-White.
there are no non white greeks or white greeks just greeks

Change JayGoptri to Moeggels and sex-haver to bragger and you have the exact same problem.

There's something going on that us goys are not supposed to question, and if we do question it, we get ignored - literally in my case with Master. JFL
No. The reason you are confused is because you have inverted what is "Normie" and what is "Truecel" in a spiritual way. I don't know anything about backend logistics and I'm not talking about that. I'm simply saying, at the end of the day you have to admit that 80% of the users who post here come from a certain teenage, misanthropic mindset and as a result they say all sorts of low IQ low quality shit. You can see that and honestly you add to their bullshit from time to time. I'm not perfect,m either, I make mistakes too and get into entanglements, but in general, K9 & I make high quality posts and/or commentary. This is a valuable asset to this community or any community. People see that. People know that.

Occasionally some totally deranged self-inflicted gun shot wound like that Melchizdek user (often times a deranged Curry who wants to either kill himself or kill all white people) will blow up when they hear me trying to CURB their baser degenerate behaviors. This dude did exactly that, and flipped making his own bullshit story.

It's happens when you say meaningful things. We say meaningful things. I believe you could also, but you don't. If you say meaningful things it's going to anger somebody somewhere of course.

Last edited:
Change JayGoptri to Moeggels and sex-haver to bragger and you have the exact same problem.

There's something going on that us goys are not supposed to question, and if we do question it, we get ignored - literally in my case with Master. JFL
white mods, just like you jite. All your work. You're a fakecel too

No. The reason you are confused is because you have inverted what is "Normie" and what is "Truecel" in a spiritual way. I don't know anything about backend logistics and I'm not talking about that. I'm simply saying, at the end of the day you have to admit that 80% of the users who post here come from a certain teenage, misanthropic mindset and as a result they say all sorts of low IQ low quality shit. You can see that and honestly you add to their bullshit from time to time. I'm not perfect,m either, I make mistakes too and get into entanglements, but in general, K9 & I make high quality posts and/or commentary. This is a valuable asset to this community or any community. People see that. People know that.

Occasionally some totally deranged self-inflicted gun shot wound like that Melchizdek user (often times a deranged Curry who wants to either kill himself or kill all white people) will blow up when they hear me trying to CURB their baser degenerate behaviors. This dude did exactly that, and flipped making his own bullshit story.

It's happens when you say meaningful things. We say meaningful things. I believe you could also, but you don't. If you say meaningful things it's going to anger somebody somewhere of course.
the reason most of us come from a "misanthropic teenage mindset" is because we missed out on those teenage years, this is something that you could never relate to with you being a failed normalfag. no one here values your input on inceldom related issues given how you have never gone through the incel struggle, so your opinion on any given matter will not reflect on the experiences of the wider userbase, just typical gaslighting and dismissal of our issues that we have already heard a thousand times before from reddit and other bluepilled sides of the internet.

the reason most of us come from a "misanthropic teenage mindset" is because we missed out on those teenage years, this is something that you could never relate to with you being a failed normalfag. no one here values your input on inceldom related issues given how you have never gone through the incel struggle, so your opinion on any given matter will not reflect on the experiences of the wider userbase, just typical gaslighting and dismissal of our issues that we have already heard a thousand times before from reddit and other bluepilled sides of the internet.
Nope, you are wrong. Unbelievably wrong considering my HS days. Regardless, plenty here do value my input and will continue to (whether they say it in public or not). Just my PMs alone confirm that. So get lost with your assumptions. Wtf do you know, Graycel. This is the one and only reply you will ever get from me. Also, smells like a Melchizdek Graycel clone, so time to block.

Nope, you are wrong. Unbelievably wrong considering my HS days. Regardless, plenty here do value my input and will continue to (whether they say it in public or not). Just my PMs alone confirm that. So get lost with your assumptions. Wtf do you know, Graycel. This is the one and only reply you will ever get from me. Also, smells like a Melchizdek Graycel clone, so time to block.
Yeah you got plenty of poon in HS. Now you're here posting with us as a "truecel." *cough* recruiting virgin indian lads for your father in laws gay cult *cough*

low t for blocking me. I am the furthest thing from a graycel and more OG than you.

Yeah you got plenty of poon in HS. Now you're here posting with us as a "truecel." *cough* recruiting virgin indian lads for your father in laws gay cult *cough*
"Gay India cult" and "White women slayer" That's some combination there chief ! Complete delusion.

Last edited:
anime-pfp-meme.gif
anime is high t
you are a 2022cel so your opinion doesn't count

Yeah. Aka Melchizdek.
This pic didnt even come from Melchizdek so how do you explain the below screenshot?
Screenshot 46

If everything he posted about you was a fabrication, then how do you explain you yourself admitting you had had "non-paid intimacy with a foid" on another forum? This was completely ignored for some reason when they decided to unban you and ban melchizdek instead. Does that mean he also made this account on n c u two years ago to impersonate and frame you :lul:

This thread is still up too so you can’t say it was another photoshop incident

Last edited:
This pic didnt even come from Melchizdek so how do you explain the below screenshot?
View attachment 713656

If everything he posted about you was a fabrication, then how do you explain you yourself admitting you had had "non-paid intimacy with a foid" on another forum? This was completely ignored for some reason when they decided to unban you and ban melchizdek instead. Does that mean he also made this account on n c u two years ago to impersonate and frame you :lul:

I PM'd you. Even though I don't owe you an explanation cause it was already given to the appropriate Mod. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 713656

disregard this, “nonpaid intimacy” wasn’t referring to actual sex, it was just a kiss on the cheek from a foid who got paid weed by his friend to do so

disregard this, “nonpaid intimacy” wasn’t referring to actual sex, it was just a kiss on the cheek from a foid who got paid weed by his friend to do so
Absolute nonsense, if that was true he wouldn't have been mentioning it. Also MarquisDeSade permanently banned him the other day based on what he said. A "kiss on the cheek for weed" wouldn't be it, and that's paid anyway, she did it for weed. Took him a while to come up with a lie.

Absolute nonsense, if that was true he wouldn't have been mentioning it. Also MarquisDeSade permanently banned him the other day based on what he said. A "kiss on the cheek for weed" wouldn't be it, and that's paid anyway, she did it for weed. Took him a while to come up with a lie.
he said "I have had a former life" implying that it wasn't just a one-off thing, but that he went through a sexhaver lifestyle. it just doesn't add up with the overall of what he is saying.

View attachment 713656

It's over, manipulative Chads always win. They can even get their way in a blackpilled forum of all places.

2-3 years lurking here ? hard to imagine
Bruh, I did exactly that:dafuckfeels:. Maybe even longer tbh, though when it still existed I was mostly focusing on Braincels instead of this site.

Lmao joined in 2019 telling me my days are over. I am the creator. You are a white infiltrator
Deflection, lying, and creating chaos is all you're good for, JIDF.

You can change your account and lie all you like, but your posts don't hide your true nature.

Keep kiking for us.

Ever wonder why these fakecels put so much effort in larping

Says the Israeli Jew, larping as a Palestinian Arab, making "I love Israel" "Jews are based" posts.

What a fucking clown. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Are we going to ignore what just happened with @Incelrito?

Why isn't this piece of shit banned?

On one hand, i like the lack of bans cuz I believe everything should be permitted, on the other there should be at least a couple set rules that lead to perma. Bragging about being a fakecel, faggotry and trannyism( @Indari ), and that's probably it

stop sucking up to the mods gay nigger
Screw you. You are a little brat who doesn't know a thing about how difficult managing something like this can be at times. Go watch a shitty anime or whatever it is your do while being a low IQ foid worshipping cretin.

Last edited:
are you blind? I already told you
No I don't read anything from graycels who behave like assholes. It means you are an alt. I only question them and demand answers.

Last edited: