Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

first of all i don't suck at rating :feelswhat:

and second of all even the dumbest retard can tell that rhaast is 3 to 4 points above iamsubhuman
I didn't said you suck, I actually think you and wolf are good at rating.

Free @Zer0/∞ @Meus and @Selbsthass

Ban @GripMaxxing (who even let him back on the forum?)

@Kamikaze its good to have you back brocel!!!!!!! :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber:
Are you still in Israel? You should move back to Russia

Привет
?מה שלומך אחי
?הכל בסדר

Thanks man! Hope you were getting by relatively well. Ive left israhell for now.

We were...slightly close, I think.

Also funny: at some point later I asked her for her thesis draft and she messaged that she smoked weed with someone the day before and fell asleep after a while at his place.

Lesson: if you want a girl, don't try hard and take the love angle. Just be NT and lure the girl in with weed because they only understand casual sex anyway.

What did you do? My oneitus reported me for stalking

Reminds me of that one users who's friend showed him a video of him having a threesome with a girl, which to his surprise was his oneitus. Brutal things happen to users on this forum
I have had no friends for the past decade, all girls I have asked out rejected me, I have been in a mental hospital twice, and in my free time I literally stare at the wall. How do I mog you?

I cooked some rice with shrimp and drank lots of orange juice and also a glass of wine. I basically slept during the whole day and had nightmares from when I was staying in the mental hospital.

Thanks man! Hope you were getting by relatively well. Ive left israhell for now.
That's great news

I'm glad you're no longer in that shithole apartheid country that calls itself "the only democracy in the Middle East"

first of all i don't suck at rating :feelswhat:

and second of all even the dumbest retard can tell that rhaast is 3 to 4 points above iamsubhuman
Jfl at rating him when he is 5‘5.

It’s like putting a big engine in a car with no wheels

:feelsokman: does he really mogs @Rhaast ? What a weird turn of events, I'm starting to understand why are you against witch hunts.
Of course he doesn't. lmao.

Of course he doesn't. lmao.
Yeah, I heard its bullshit.
Jfl at rating him when he is 5‘5.

It’s like putting a big engine in a car with no wheels
I'm 5'3 but this made me lol irl:feelskek:
jfl at you dog shit fakecels defenders, like imagine being a 5ft5 pajeet subhuman and still defending tall good looking men on a forum meant for people like you.

but bro he's a based and blackpilled chad, yeah he's good looking but he agrees with us :soy::soy::soy:

fuck you, cuck house nigger.

now they are trying to make rumors that @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/31/31449.jpg?1647204339 [/UWSL]@iamsubhuman is good looking to make his posts calling out fakecels invalid.
:yes::yes::yes:

Why is @PPEcel a mod?
Is he financially supporting @Infinity to run this site?

@BlkPillPres will be freed today
When I logged in I saw that I was banned, I was actually contemplating taking a break from the forum and that ban just made the choice easier. I'm only dropping in to see if I missed anything important, gonna leave again for a few more weeks, I have a lot of time consuming stuff to work on.

Keep watching me faggot, thank the jannies for deleting my thread calling you out
Wrote an entire thread just so it could be deleted in less than 5 minutes. I laughed.

Oh, now you fixed it. Brain lags can be tough.

You keep dodging the point, faggot
Yeah, because baiting you is easy and amusing. Aren't you from some third world shithole like Brazil? I'm eating waffles and watching a movie here. Cut me some slack.

Yeah, because baiting you is easy and amusing. Aren't you from some third world shithole like Brazil? I'm eating waffles and watching a movie here. Cut me some slack.
shame you had to be an alt of a cp poster

Okay? I don’t think I asked

Ban @PPEcel he is bragging all the time