Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Halloween Wtf GIF

You have an average face, you are white and 190 cm tall
My face is far from average in reality(anglefrauding is a thing) and im a 32 year old khhv that repelled women at every occasion.

hard pressed to see how i don’t belong here.

yeah, you told me that he posted his selfie and got banned for it. i just tagged Zer0 to let him know cause he wanted Lookscel to be unbanned.

Unban @Selbsthass
He dindu nuffin wrong

Unban @Selbsthass
He dindu nuffin wrong

It may have been deliberate.

Observe:

I don't give a shit about Valentine's Day. I give a shit about days getting longer, temperatures rising and more normies going outside. The past three days was the only sunshine we got here after two weeks of straight rain. Just seeing the amount of people on the streets, the sun blazing right into my face makes me want to hang from the nearest tree.

Free my Jewish boy @faded.
He promised to not wipe out the White race in case he's unbanned.

Modcels temporarily ban me for 1 month. I'm LDARing for too long on here and I'm falling behind on important work in my personal life.

@Robtical

Last edited:
Free @Zer0/∞ @Meus and @Selbsthass

Ban @GripMaxxing (who even let him back on the forum?)

That’s unfair lad. Why wouldn’t I belong here?
@Kamikaze its good to have you back brocel!!!!!!! :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber:
Are you still in Israel? You should move back to Russia

Привет
?מה שלומך אחי
?הכל בסדר

@iamsubhuman ?
Requested.

Requested.

Understandable, I used to rage and argue, eventually I decided to say fuck it and put fakecels and braggers on ignore.
Bro you look better than either Moegells and Rhaast (no homo). :feelswhere: :feelsugh:

Seriously why are you even here, when you could be up in the club getting some bitches? :smonk:
I didn't know he is a mogger also, but at his height its over.

@Lookscel is finally back :feelscomfy:

I don't even remember him at this point but he was always online when banned so I hoped for his unban.

@ugly bastard Tanaka I can't remember his exact name, did he got banned over his last thread? I'm starting to think he was right, all incels that ascended were basically raped by a girl.

@iamsubhuman ?
Posting massive misinformation.

He also earlier did practically beg to be banned so I guess it’s what he wanted in the end regardless even though ibtvonku handed out a oney

Posting massive misinformation.

He also earlier did practically beg to be banned so I guess it’s what he wanted in the end regardless even though ibtvonku handed out a oney
:feelsokman: does he really mogs @Rhaast ? What a weird turn of events, I'm starting to understand why are you against witch hunts.

Free @Zer0/∞ @Meus and @Selbsthass

Ban @GripMaxxing (who even let him back on the forum?)

@Kamikaze its good to have you back brocel!!!!!!! :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber:
Are you still in Israel? You should move back to Russia

Привет
?מה שלומך אחי
?הכל בסדר
I’m back. :feelsLightsaber: