Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
4,293
Online
80d 6h 41m
hes currently reading the rules so that he wont get banned again once he returns in like an hour or so
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
10,356
Online
124d 7h 29m
proudweeb said:
free AllanKing @AllanKing yet again. LMFAO
What a fucking meme. He's a running joke at this point.
 
R

rope2cope

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
5,810
Online
118d 20m
class action lawsuit against jannies? :dab:
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
5,760
Online
24d 18h 53m
based_meme said:
Imagine suing an incels.is mod over a temp ban.

Could use the time of the temp. ban to do something in real life.
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
10,356
Online
124d 7h 29m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Could use the time of the temp. ban to do something in real life.
Users viewing this thread

AllanKing @AllanKing
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
53,218
Online
296d 15h 53m
socialist,Marxist,buddist
 
Z

Zac

Recruit
★★
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Posts
102
Online
21h 26m
Diocel said:
I don't get this, why is calling a user "subhuman" allowed here?

Rule says that:

"Do not persecute, harass, or attack other users"

But I'm seeing users doing the same. It doesn't feel like a community to me when everyone is so hostile and unwelcoming towards each other.
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,680
Online
358d 12h 45m
Zac said:
But I'm seeing users doing the same. It doesn't feel like a community to me when everyone is so hostile and unwelcoming towards each other.
Usually it's low t cucks or fakecels who regularly call others subhuman.
 
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
4,596
Online
50d 22h 35m
based_meme said:
Imagine suing an incels.is mod over a temp ban.

They will prob both get arrested 4 being active inklers :feelsmage:
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

poopcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
49,789
Online
33d 18h 19m
Zac said:
I don't get this, why is calling a user "subhuman" allowed here?

Rule says that:

"Do not persecute, harass, or attack other users"

But I'm seeing users doing the same. It doesn't feel like a community to me when everyone is so hostile and unwelcoming towards each other.
"Do not persecute, harass, or attack other users" would seemingly eliminate a lot of the (entertaining) flame wars here lol
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 7h 8m
Last edited:
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,024
Online
162d 18h 13m
Boba said:
Ahahahhhhhahahahah. Fuck you.

You point the finger crying 'He's an ableist' and implore everyone in this forum to change their misuse of ableist words.
Your mind is a mental gymnastic that cannot comprehend any internal consistency and you hide your inadequacy with 'im above everyone in this forum and society' JFL.

But you can not see that you're nothing more than dirt to everyone who walks by you. Your presence leaves a foul stench that reminds everyone you're just another pathetic loser.

You can keep coping by hiding your deviance by staying in this forum and feeling like you're better than everyone here and sucking on the moderators dick. You're incapable of fulfilling your life with anything better.
The dude I quoted turned out to be an IT snake.
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
4,293
Online
80d 6h 41m
AllanKing said:
get out after 12 hours imprisonment:dab:
this place is a joke
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel why has this retard gotten unbanned 6 times now?
i've never witnessed such favoritism of users on here
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
10,356
Online
124d 7h 29m
kekfuel said:
this place is a joke
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel why has this retard gotten unbanned 6 times now?
i've never witnessed such favoritism of users on here
Yeah, this is very unsual.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
5,760
Online
24d 18h 53m
SocialzERo said:
I'm here dummies
I saw you banned literally 2 seconds ago. wtf.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 7h 8m
kekfuel said:
this place is a joke
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel why has this retard gotten unbanned 6 times now?
i've never witnessed such favoritism of users on here
retarded shiteater,you should ask why I was even get banned,but you're too stupid to think

doubt why you motherfucker always try to make enemies with friendly people like me when they have nothing to do with you,really bad personality
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
53,218
Online
296d 15h 53m
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
10,356
Online
124d 7h 29m
AllanKing said:
retarded shiteater,you should ask why I was even get banned,but you're too stupid to think
We did, you fucking dumbass. I asked at least twice, once directly asked you. You never answered.

AllanKing said:
doubt why you motherfucker always try to make enemies with friendly people like me when they have nothing to do with you,really bad personality
JFL
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 7h 8m
based_meme said:
We did, you fucking dumbass. I asked at least twice, once directly asked you. You never answered.
sorry,I didn't see
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top