Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Up to you if I ban Tesla or not @based_meme bro? :feelswhat:

King @Uggo Mongo Lord of the seven incel kingdoms and protector of the NEET realm suggested perhaps earlier than all of you via PM that I ban @Tesla but once I asked Mongo if he really wanted me to do this considering @Tesla is the veritable Tolkien, George RR Martin and Stephen King of schizoposting combined and as such highly entertaining, I heard no more such requests from our king. :feelshaha:
What rule(s) did he break, though?

:panties:
Tbh free @Kamikaze @Fontaine as well :chad:
LOL, Fontaine yes, Kamikaze no. :feelshaha:

Unless he comes back and goes to ban appeals and apologizes for posting that sick shit. :feelskek:

Ask @nice_try and @ERadicator as they want him gone apparently. :feelswhat:
Fuck the politics. Someone had him banned for a reason. That's what matters.

@ERadicator @nice_try

LOL, Fontaine yes, Kamikaze no. :feelshaha:

Unless he comes back and goes to ban appeals and apologizes for posting that sick shit. :feelskek:
thoughts on @mylifeistrash unban

there's no real proof anywhere of him being a sexhaver like a face pic, a pic with a woman, or tales of sexual success

Fuck the politics. Someone had him banned for a reason. That's what matters.

@ERadicator @nice_try
Oh I’ve banned him in the past I think for trolling but these guys want him permaneantly banned but haven’t explained why they think he deserves it

Oh I’ve banned him in the past I think for trolling but these guys want him permaneantly banned but haven’t explained why they think he deserves it
You can't ban somebody for disliking them, WTF. That's normie shit?

@ERadicator @nice_try @Uggo Mongo WTF, brocels? Explain yourselves, you kikes. What's been eating your asses about @Tesla ? He's harmless. Kind of abrasive, I get that, but harmless nonetheless. Don't tell me you guys are triggered ( :soy: ) because of his schizo personality ( :society: ).

@ERadicator @nice_try @Uggo Mongo WTF, brocels? Explain yourselves, you kikes. What's been eating your asses about @Tesla ? He's harmless. Kind of abrasive, I get that, but harmless nonetheless. Don't tell me you guys are triggered ( :soy: ) because of his schizo personality ( :society: ).
Consistently posting IT and glowie bait not only is annoying but also bannable last time I checked, he wasn't even subtle about it. Plus I'm pretty sure the dude is an alt, although can't remember who's

If you're going to ask users who to ban and who to free might as well give mod perms to everyone.
The brilliance of the way I like to do things is that you don’t need mod perms since you have a great leader such as myself who actually cares to get the community’s input before making my decisions which allows for a more balanced decision making process. :feelsthink:

It’s extremely odd however that a great deal of you seem to deeply wish and desire I rule over you like Darth Vader or an African tribal jungle nigger overlord with an iron fist?

Deeply disturbing as well…but I suppose it’s natural and even understandable a mentality for our kind, a community of outcasts to adopt, since it’s just another form of slave morality making its ugly visage known. :feelsugh:

This is also why Wizchan was overrun by communists and far leftists when I first went there as communism and its father ideology Christ insanity are systems of the slave morality as well and slave morality much like Christ insanity/communism is deeply entrenched in resentment of one’s betters, so it only makes sense also that the master morality through which Chad thrives is utterly despised both there and here albeit the ideological expressions of slave morality are manifested differently ie Wizchan did it with radical leftism while you guys do it with purity spiraling. :feelsstudy:

Consistently posting IT and glowie bait not only is annoying but also bannable last time I checked, he wasn't even subtle about it. Plus I'm pretty sure the dude is an alt, although can't remember who's
I'm not playing the role of his advocate, but do you remember what exactly he posted?

He was reporting me for checking on his wellness which is my solemn duty as his caretaker. He needed to be punished.
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

But seriously, what was it?

Last edited:
After the ban someone randomly found an old post where he said how well he was being treated when he went to asia, including a lot of attention from young women.
that's still a lighter case than itsover, a guy who did sexual tourism in poor asian countries and actually got somewhere with it

it was always retarded how he got banned without anything hinting that local women are interested in him. theres guys talking about tinder matches and texting their female classmates on here and there's no problem, that guy's life outside of alleged sex tourism was basically hell by his own description

i would much rather mylifeistrash be unbanned and make some interesting posts than sit around and read another 5,000 posts from greycel niggers that have nothing better to do than sign up here and make 'ayo why do you hate us' threads in ID

he had unpaid sex with multiple foids, why is he free?
he literally fucked tons of good looking teenage girls with big boobas and now has multiple baby mommas as a result

most men can only dream about that type of sex life. his sexual experiences mog 99% of normies to death. this is irrefutable unless you have brain worms and think “Asian girls don’t count” or something

he literally pumped and dumped a ton of good looking young foids and has multiple kids and baby mommas as a result

most men can only dream about that type of sex life. his sexual experiences mog 99% of normies to death. this is irrefutable unless you have brain worms and think “Asian girls don’t count” or something
I heard he got a gf from eastern europe after his pump and dump holiday

he literally fucked tons of good looking teenage girls with big boobas and now has multiple baby mommas as a result

I just did as a result of your request. :feelsclown:

I just love whenever I get the delicious opportunity to overturn either an AmIJustDreaming junkie ex mod ban or a blickpall hateful nigger boy ex mod ban so thanks for that. :feelsokman:

Oh and in this case it was hateful nigger boy’s ban I undid. :feelsPop:
So wait a minute, wait a minute, WAIT ONE GODDAMN MINUTE.

You unbanned a confirmed fakecel WITH PHOTO EVIDENCE PROVING IT, just so you could spite AIJD?

iu

BRO WTF

iu

This place sure is something else.

Last edited:
So wait a minute, wait a minute, WAIT ONE GODDAMN MINUTE.

You unbanned a confirmed fakecel WITH PHOTO EVIDENCE PROVING IT, just so you could spite AIJD?

iu

BRO WTF

iu

This place sure is something else.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
Christ you people are wound way too tight as well way too goddamned reactionary. :feelshaha:

If I should start banning en masse it should be over that issue alone, but then we wouldn’t even have much of a userbase left would we? :feelskek:

In anycase this latest hysterical post of Jerry Springer tier sensationalist drivel was not helpful at all in helping me identify the user in question…

No.

You can thank little buddy “shii410” however whose PM actually was helpful as he CALMLY directed me to said user and his sex ascension violation posts, which you need to understand were not in “itsover’s” moderator notes for his reason to be banned to begin with. :feelswhere:

So I didn’t “knowingly” unban an unpaid race mixing sex haver, I simply was unaware that he was one until now. :feelshehe:

So relax and chill the fuck out cuz he’s gone again and for good this time as I put his unforgivable crime in the mod notes so no one else releases him thinking he dindu nuffin of grave consequence to remain permanently banned because he did.

Also no AIJD didn’t originally ban this guy, it was racist, white hating, nigger boy and probable BLM member/supporter “blickpall”.

Last edited:
Lies stacked upon lies. Asking people to be strong and do something aside from their situation is bully-talk now, apparently. As if dismissing an user's text as useless schizo ramblings just because everyone else is doing it and weee wasn't bullying. Not when oddly formulated blackpilled ideas such as AWALT using exclusively Freaks as evidence get a pass just because there are papers on the subject. Bureucratic papers released by the ivory tower standardization, so THAT can't be schizo. It has a stamp on it!

I'm not playing the role of his advocate, but do you remember what exactly he posted?

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

But seriously, what was it?
Exactly what he said. HE spammed ME with gifs, I reported HIM, and I got banned instead. Only goes on to prove the forum moderation is not consistent, has predilection, and users' attention is for the boss type, which is anyone who doesn't push through their jelly bodies, but prod it with a stick so the substance jiggles a little before returning to domesticity.

That and your take on 72A lacking predictive power when I used said capacity on my last post. Typing someone a Tauri means you can predict from his sexual fetishes to life choices only by knowing the values interconnected with the type because that's the very point of typology.

The theory has been successfully taught to more than 200 people, and affected positively an exponential number out of that directly or indirectly because of the fractal quality of knowledge. It seems the problem is you, which is the case since you never once troubleshooted or questioned any gripes had; if the knowledge is not readily understood to you, then it's false.

Last edited:
he had unpaid sex with several foids, why is he free?
Why are you crying?

If you actually agree with Diocel then you should be happy I momentarily freed itsover against community wishes.

It’s like I keep saying…

“You guys really don’t know what you want”. :feelsPop: :feelsgah: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelsahh:

Tesla said:
Only goes on to prove the forum moderation is not consistent

We never claimed to be nor would it be a good idea to be as new users and long term users should infact be treated differently as should users with bad records and those without. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
Christ you people are wound way too tight as well way too goddamned reactionary. :feelshaha:

If I should start banning en masse it should be over that issue alone, but then we wouldn’t even have much of a userbase left would we? :feelskek:

In anycase this latest hysterical post of Jerry Springer tier sensationalist drivel was not helpful at all in helping me identify the user in question…

No.

You can thank little buddy “shii410” however whose PM actually was helpful as he CALMLY directed me to said user and his sex ascension violation posts, which you need to understand were not in “itsover’s” moderator notes for his reason to be banned to begin with. :feelswhere:

So I didn’t “knowingly” unban an unpaid race mixing sex haver, I simply was unaware that he was one until now. :feelshehe:

So relax and chill the fuck out cuz he’s gone again and for good this time as I put his unforgivable crime in the mod notes so no one else releases him thinking he dindu nuffin of grave consequence to remain permanently banned because he did.

Also no AIJD didn’t originally ban this guy, it was racist, white hating, nigger boy and probable BLM member/supporter “blickpall”.
:feelsokman::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

I figured you just weren't aware of his background and there was no need to cause a scene over it. Thank you french fried fuhrer:feelshehe:

We never claimed to be
Then you can't blame any dissonance to the rules and there is no reason for them to exist, just as LOD love it. The final goal of Freaks is the total demolecularization of the universe, a pink guy flashing tits at precisely 12:03 at Times Square using a yellow tape on his asscheeks just because interchangeability and randomness are beautiful... to you.

You are truly evil, and I wouldn't be surprised if, like Billie Eillish does in that F010 song of hers, you overtly admitted so. Britney Spears does it too.
as new users and long term users should infact be treated differently as should users with bad records and those without
That's the same as claiming old people are excusable for their crimes for being ancient. Uggo Mongo's incident proved that's a faulty train of thought, but logic or judgement is again not something Freaks are fond of; in fact, you value anti-logic. Everything out of your mouth is a black and oily con, meant to make others slip while you laugh comfortably in the shadows. That's why I don't even focus on dismantling your points, but exposing them for people to see whom they are being ruled by. Not that it matters since Slaves worship Freakishness the same way sheep follow a shepherd, but enlightening darkness is my birthright.

Again: your type WILL be exterminated, and with a reason. At this point I couldn't care less for being banned, I just want your pulsating viscera on my hands, Freak.

No.

Thanks for clearing that up, brocel.

I was losing my Goddamn mind. You have no idea, brother.

Lies stacked upon lies. Asking people to be strong and do something aside from their situation is bully-talk now, apparently. As if dismissing an user's text as useless schizo ramblings just because everyone else is doing it and weee wasn't bullying. Not when oddly formulated blackpilled ideas such as AWALT using exclusively Freaks as evidence get a pass just because there are papers on the subject. Bureucratic papers released by the ivory tower standardization, so THAT can't be schizo. It has a stamp on it!
AWALT is not based on freaks (unless I'm corrected, I will assume that you mean outliers by this), but based on inferential statistics and evolutionary psychological theories. You can dismiss this, if you believe the methodologies to be invalid, but then you would have to provide alternative results that are at least as rigorous, since the methodologies are proven to be efficacious.

This isn't really the place, but we can talk about this elsewhere.

Exactly what he said. HE spammed ME with gifs, I reported HIM, and I got banned instead. Only goes on to prove the forum moderation is not consistent, has predilection, and users' attention is for the boss type, which is anyone who doesn't push through their jelly bodies, but prod it with a stick so the substance jiggles a little before returning to domesticity.
That is fucked up. Not to take any sides here, but the new administration's governance is still a work in progress.

That and your take on 72A lacking predictive power when I used said capacity on my last post. Typing someone a Tauri means you can predict from his sexual fetishes to life choices only by knowing the values interconnected with the type because that's the very point of typology.
THERE IT IS! THERE'S THE SCHIZO POSTING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

THIS MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE, BUT I LOVE THE CHAOTIC INSANITY OF IT.

The theory has been successfully taught to more than 200 people, and affected positively an exponential number out of that directly or indirectly because of the fractal quality of knowledge. It seems the problem is you, which is the case since you never once troubleshooted or questioned any gripes had; if the knowledge is not readily understood to you, then it's false.
I'm going to ask you a question, but please do not respond with a cryptic and esoteric answer, should you choose to answer.

How do you successfully teach a theory that is, by all fair and reasonable accounts, incoherent and seemingly illogical?

All knowledge, stripped from away from its domain and concrete specifics, has logical structures, even if only internally consistent. It's through the understanding of these logical structures that knowledge is understood, recorded, communicated, and transferred. If there is no logical structure, then it is not knowledge, much less communicable. The essence of knowledge is the logos. Without symbols and meaning, information cannot be organized into knowledge. All knowledge, whether real or fictional (yes, the epistemology of fiction relegate it to a category of knowledge), has a logical system through which understanding can be shared.

As a relevant aside, I've personally never encountered any body of knowledge that was essentially incomprehensible. Until now. That is, if we can even fairly call the theory knowledge. The logos of the theory is words in English. But those words have meaning. It's the collective meanings that are not made clear, intentionally obfuscated, or incompetently handled.

It's just so, so easy to dismiss this as an elaborate troll or nonsensical psychobabble. But I'm willing to take the risk (of losing precious brain cells and precious memory space, of wasting my precious time, of embarrassment), and I will treat this seriously.

This is your chance to teach me the theory, buddy boyo. I'm open. Make the most of it.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up, brocel.

I was losing my Goddamn mind. You have no idea, brother.

AWALT is not based on freaks (unless I'm corrected, I will assume that you mean outliers by this), but based on inferential statistics and evolutionary psychological theories. You can dismiss this, if you believe the methodologies to be invalid, but then you would have to provide alternative results that are at least as rigorous, since the methodologies are proven to be efficacious.

This isn't really the place, but we can talk about this elsewhere.

That is fucked up. Not to take any sides here, but the new administration's governance is still a work in progress.

THERE IT IS! THERE'S THE SCHIZO POSTING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

THIS MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE, BUT I LOVE THE CHAOTIC INSANITY OF IT.

I'm going to ask you a question, but please do not respond with a cryptic and esoteric answer, should you choose to answer.

How do you successfully teach a theory that is, by all fair and reasonable accounts, incoherent and seemingly illogical?

All knowledge, stripped from away from its domain and concrete specifics, has logical structures, even if only internally consistent. It's through the understanding of these logical structures that knowledge is understood, recorded, communicated, and transferred. If there is no logical structure, then it is not knowledge, much less communicable. The essence of knowledge is the logos. Without symbols and meaning, information cannot be organized into knowledge. All knowledge, whether real or fictional (yes, the epistemology of fiction relegate it to a category of knowledge), has a logical system through which understanding can be shared.

As a relevant aside, I've personally never encountered any body of knowledge that was essentially incomprehensible. Until now. That is, if we can even fairly call the theory knowledge. The logos of the theory is words in English. But those words have meaning. It's the collective meanings that are not made clear, intentionally obfuscated, or incompetently handled.

It's just so, so easy to dismiss this as an elaborate troll or nonsensical psychobabble. But I'm willing to take the risk (of losing precious brain cells and precious memory space, of wasting my precious time, of embarrassment), and I will treat this seriously.

This is your chance to teach me the theory, buddy boyo. I'm open. Make the most of it.
I recommend you to read the faq of the theory, starting from "advantages of 72archetypes" then "this is just a theory, is it provable?" to answer your questions.

I recommend you to read the faq of the theory, starting from "advantages of 72archetypes" then "this is just a theory, is it provable?" to answer your questions.
I did. It's barely comprehensible, and the writer refers to himself in the third person, which suggests that their mental faculties may not be sound. The FAQ was not designed as a guide or introduction. In fact, there is no introduction, and there is no organization. Large parts of the theory are also incomplete. The 5x3 is discussed, but not presented. There is no description of the models are there are missing archetypes. There is no instruction or explication on how to use the models and interpret archetypes.

As far as I'm concerned, this is all nonsense and appears to be the product of a fractured mind. Without your elaboration, it continues to be nonsense.

@Fat Link

How about @Parrtlord @Crustaciouse @Kointo @Zesto @Player

, which suggests that their mental faculties may not be sound
That's pettiness on your part. Fat Link is literally a lord of darkness and you trust him as a mod. He talks like one, can't you see the oil and slippery unctuosity in everything he says? I even mistyped it as T011 good cop behavior before. Also, the creator is not the only poster in the FAQ, at least one of his students collaborated with some parts of the site under his supervision.

Part of the archetypes are also censored to prevent Evil types to kill Good ones with the knowledge provided by the theory, not least because it was attempted before. That could be deduced or asked, but just like the user I've replied in my last post, you aren't interested in knowing.
Even then, I'm benevolent, thus made two topics explaining the theory in the only disgusting pre-chewed way Slaves can half-understand anything, then gave him the links here. If those don't give you a cursory understanding, nothing else will. It's also interesting that you read our discussion there, everything I said to him is valid about you.

Last edited:
That's pettiness on your part.
That's not a character judgment on my part, it's a probabilistic estimate of a psychological state based on available data.

Fat Link is literally a lord of darkness and you trust him as a mod.
I trust no one - not fully. The extent of my trust in him is in his capacity as a just mod and admin. Trusting that he will mod honorably does not imply that I will trust him with my life story. There are degrees to this.

He talks like one, can't you see the oil and slippery unctuosity in everything he says?
What I see - and this could easily be naive or erroneous - is an attempt to maintain balance. This apparent desire to maintain balance could be construed as unctuous by members on opposite ends of the midpoint, but it's also possible that you're in error. You would have to compare the words now to the words before power was attained.

I even mistyped it as T011 good cop behavior before.
It's being diplomatic.

Part of the archetypes are also censored to prevent Evil types to kill Good ones with the knowledge provided by the theory,
Knowledge can be an instrument. It's understandable that some knowledge would be hidden.

not least becuse it was attempted before.
Please elaborate.

That could be deduced or asked, but just like the user I've replied in my last post, you aren't interested in knowing.
Your analysis is premature. And incorrect. I'm a student of knowledge. I have sought and acquired knowledge of the material, the arcane, the profane, the mystical, the imaginary, the profound, and the mundane, from all sources and all corners of the world. I'm a glutton for it, and I'm never sated. If I was immortal, I would be an AI construct, feeding on the entire world all at once. My ultimate quest is divine knowledge, but no mortal can possibly acquire that. At least, not in this realm. So I await - patiently - in this purgatory of consciousness called life.

Even then, I'm benevolent, thus made two topics explaining the theory in the only disgusting pre-chewed way Slaves can half-understand anything,
A mother bird pre-chews the food for its offspring so that it may grow. Do not denigrate the role of the teacher. It's unbecoming of an alleged shepherd of knowledge.

then gave him the links here. If those don't give you a cursory understanding, nothing else will. It's also interesting that you read our discussion there, everything I said to him is valid about you.
I defy your archetypal classifications. What you think you know, you don't. Believe that. It's your only choice.

Last edited:
What I see - and this could easily be naive or erroneous - is an attempt to maintain balance. This apparent desire to maintain balance could be construed as unctuous by members on opposite ends of the midpoint, but it's also possible that you're in error. You would have to compare the words now to the words before power was attained.
That's what Freaks value as a baseline, though. F000 samaness, white, equality, balance, indifference. The water syphooning down a lower level until both reservatoires have equal amounts of fluid. The evil of equality and indifference is that, if two things are equal, they have the same value, so a rock has the same value of a person to Freaks, for example. Because everything has the same value, metrics are also discarded, thus all forces (gravity) or any kind of causality arrow. This is literally how their minds are wired to see the world and what they advocate for constantly, word per word every single waking moment of their lives. It means their type is incapable of structure or reality, that's why they are Freaks who get away from it.

So I await - patiently -
That nails yor archetype down quite nicely. Slave 111 stagnation, perpetuation, navel-gazing, rabbinical circumlocution, waiting a long time, suffering patiently, complexity, evolution, Darwinism and such are some of the gruesome contents in the archetype. Not only it means you value those, but all the sub-polarities' (000, 010, 100, 110, 101, 011, 001) values as well. Being 111 means you can handle all positive, middlish and negative emotions for your type, let's see:

A mother bird pre-chews the food for its offspring so that it may grow. Do not denigrate the role of the teacher.
Teaching is not S110 spoonfeeding, only babysitters think like that. Also S100 social roles and glue sabotaging people.

What you think you know, you don't. Believe that. It's your only choice.
S111 one and only one, choosiness, prissiness, finickiness, fastidiousness.

material, the arcane, the profane, the mystical, the imaginary
S100 materialism + S101 mysticism and fragmentation + S110 chunibyo.

I'm a glutton for it
S001 hungry world-eater or one of those self-indulgent whales in FDS who S110 drain resources from people.

Your quest for knowledge is no different than this high level S111 song which includes growing old waiting for a long time, navel-gazing in solitude and maturing (becoming softer with age and ready to be eaten).

The only archetypes missing were S010, S011 and S000, and that's just IN THIS POST. As you said, words have meaning, and the ones you use define what you value the most. Unfortunately, since Slaves value hiding, this is poison to your kind.

No more replies as you being S111 implies a waste of time. Characters of that archetype, such as Gandalf and Dumbledore, sound just like you, waiting a long time to move one single finger to push the one button to type one letter at a time, and no one should complain because a wizard is never late or ahead of his time

Last edited:
That's what Freaks value as a baseline, though. F000 samaness, white, equality, balance, indifference. The water syphooning down a lower level until both reservatoires have equal amounts of fluid. The evil of equality and indifference is that, if two things are equal, they have the same value, so a rock has the same value of a person to Freaks, for example. Because everything has the same value, metrics are also discarded, thus all forces (gravity) or any kind of causality arrow. This is literally how their minds are wired to see the world and what they advocate for constantly, word per word every single waking moment of their lives. It means their type is incapable of structure or reality, that's why they are Freaks who get away from it.
What the fuck is all of this garbage? I know you're not functionally incapable of speaking coherently, so again, WTF is all of this shit?

That nails yor archetype down quite nicely.
Whatever helps you cope, brocel.

Slave 111 stagnation, perpetuation, navel-gazing, rabbinical circumlocution, waiting a long time, suffering patiently, complexity, evolution, Darwinism and such are some of the gruesome contents in the archetype. Not only it means you value those, but all the sub-polarities' (000, 010, 100, 110, 101, 011, 001) values as well. Being 111 means you can handle all positive, middlish and negative emotions for your type, let's see:
You are the last person on the face of the this planet to even have the right to use that term to describe someone. In case it wasn't obvious to you, my verbosity and verbal theatrics was revved up intentionally to match your schizophrenic pretentiousness. :feelskek:

Teaching is not S110 spoonfeeding, only babysitters think like that. Also S100 social roles and glue sabotaging people.

S111 one and only one, choosiness, prissiness, finickiness, fastidiousness.

S100 materialism + S101 mysticism and fragmentation + S110 chunibyo.

S001 hungry world-eater or one of those self-indulgent whales in FDS who S110 drain resources from people.

Your quest for knowledge is no different than this high level S111 song which includes growing old waiting for a long time, navel-gazing in solitude and maturing (becoming softer with age and ready to be eaten).

The only archetypes missing were S010, S011 and S000, and that's just IN THIS POST. As you said, words have meaning, and the ones you use define what you value the most. Unfortunately, since Slaves value hiding, this is poison to your kind.

No more replies as you being S111 implies a waste of time. Characters of that archetype, such as Gandalf and Dumbledore, sound just like you, waiting a long time to move one single finger to push the one button to type one letter at a time, and no one should complain because a wizard is never late or ahead of his time
You're just making this shit up as you go, aren't you? :feelshaha:

It's hard to tell if you're /u/creator72archetypes himself, or if you're just a sad case of one of his trolling victims experiencing an unfortunate combination of the sunk cost fallacy and buyer's remorse. If you're one of his victims, then you fell way too deep into the joke and now you've convinced yourself that the only way forward is to keep going deeper.

It's time to wake up. The ride is over. :feelskek::feelshaha::feelsgah:

Schizo discussion megathread

Ask @nice_try and @ERadicator as they want him gone apparently. :feelswhat:

It's pretty obvious that the guy isn't an incel. He's just some kind of schizo cult leader who roams different online communities to see if he can find like minded people or low iq individuals who will follow him. He already admitted that.

I don't understand why you make his ban a discussion when the guy already said that he will leave this site, because "his study is complete".
With this one, my study is complete. I'll answer in this post until it stops getting responses and leave. Those who still wanna talk to me (and are doing so via PM) can use the Telegram/Discord in the About section of my profile.

It was obvious from the start that this user is not an incel who came here to talk with other incels, but a psy-ops freak with an agenda. He's a typical schizo freak who wants to seem intelligent with this N0101 f0012 asbcde123 code bullshit to fish for low iq individuals that will join his cult, he even linked his telegram/discord so that the new followers can join.

I'm an Angel born into a hell made by ignorance and on a mission to purge it.
Discord is Airboid#4754
Telegram is @thejewsdoitonpurpose
I only say things when they are useful, so you have to be at least open-minded to understand what I mean, I may explain it with examples until you do, but you have to want it.

Just look at his about. Everything about it shouts "I'm a freak". He thinks he's an angel or god or whatever his (schizo mind thinks) who needs to save others or some shit. He is a typical psychopath who thinks he's the most intelligent being on earth and he has to educate others, but be aware, you have to be "open-minded to understand what he means" because anyone who disagrees with him is closed-minded, obviously :feelskek: Typical psychopath schizo internet cult leader troll.

Niggas writing novels

but a psy-ops freak with an agenda
Freaks don't have agendas aside from brainwashing because agendas require structure, which they don't have as I explained above. I hate and abhor this nasty way you Slaves (yes, you are one too, remember?) cast aspersions, one can smell the acid stench of pre-digested food from it. EVERYTHING you say has only half, chewed correspondences to reality. You make one correspondence right (Freak - psyop), then one wrong (Freak - myself), everything in half measures.

I admitted being beyond inceldom. I'm technically an incel, but more and not restrained by it. My agenda isn't against inceldom (everything you said about it was, again, pre-digested vomit), thus it can stay. Keep whining, worm; if I'm about to leave, then you shouldn't be so desperate to ask for my ban. Are your weak baby asscheeks sore from my mere presence?

<heaves> I despise Slaves. You are the male version of FDS, wanting things easily while draining time and resources of others around you like a fucking parasite, but at least THEY are successful, meaning you are worse.

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious that the guy isn't an incel. He's just some kind of schizo cult leader who roams different online communities to see if he can find like minded people or low iq individuals who will follow him. He already admitted that.

I don't understand why you make his ban a discussion when the guy already said that he will leave this site, because "his study is complete".

It was obvious from the start that this user is not an incel who came here to talk with other incels, but a psy-ops freak with an agenda. He's a typical schizo freak who wants to seem intelligent with this N0101 f0012 asbcde123 code bullshit to fish for low iq individuals that will join his cult, he even linked his telegram/discord so that the new followers can join.

Just look at his about. Everything about it shouts "I'm a freak". He thinks he's an angel or god or whatever his (schizo mind thinks) who needs to save others or some shit. He is a typical psychopath who thinks he's the most intelligent being on earth and he has to educate others, but be aware, you have to be "open-minded to understand what he means" because anyone who disagrees with him is closed-minded, obviously :feelskek: Typical psychopath schizo internet cult leader troll.
Truly? Fuck. And here I thought he was just a harmless schizoposter.

@Fat Link I guess that settles it.

iu

Freaks don't have agendas aside from brainwashing because agendas require structure, which they don't have as I explained above. I hate and abhor this nasty way you Slaves (yes, you are one too, remember?) cast aspersions, one can smell the acid stench of pre-digested food from it. EVERYTHING you say has only half, chewed correspondences to reality. You make one correspondence right (Freak - psyop), then one wrong (Freak - myself), everything in half measures.

I admitted being beyond inceldom. I'm technically an incel, but more and not restrained by it. My agenda isn't against inceldom (everything you said about it was, again, pre-digested vomit), thus it can stay. Keep whining, worm; if I'm about to leave, then you shouldn't be so desperate to ask for my ban. Are your weak baby asscheeks sore from my mere presence?

<heaves> I despise Slaves. You are the male version of FDS, wanting things easily while draining time and resources of others around you like a fucking parasite, but at least THEY are successful, meaning you are worse.
nr1 schizo of .is

This fucking guy is the best. :lul:

Just tell us one thing: Are you the creator of the 72 archetypes?

Nigger is seething because people aren't falling for his psy-ops bullshit here :lul:

Both of you are cringe.

He's going back on my ignore