Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Thanks @Dregster666 :panties:

Ban Tesla again. He's free for 30 minutes and he immediatly starts his pseudo psychological number code bullshit again and gets into fights with users here.

Perma ban him, his bullshit has no place here.

Ban Tesla again. He's free for 30 minutes and he immediatly starts his pseudo psychological number code bullshit again and gets into fights with users here.

:yes:

Turn @Wizard32 temp ban into a perma pls

Also this

Its free entertainment

Its free entertainment
I wanted to ask him about his "system," but there's no rhyme or reason to it, no rigor and consistency. Forget accuracy and predictive power, it's all just making shit up. :feelskek:

@Deleted member 34301/"calimero"

Self-deletion, it seems...

Farewell...

Python is mainstream and has been around longer but that doesn't mean it's better. For instance pyTorch is partly python but the core is actually written in C/C++ for the speed. With Julia you don't have that. People often say: python is for prototyping, and implementation should be done in e.g. rust. Julia has the advantages of both. It's still very young, but there are already packages for deep learning like flux.jl, and packages for dataframes as well. This is proof of concept that Julia can do this as well. Julia has about 5000 packages right now but this will quickly grow as the community grows as well. In the long term I could see a switch from python to Julia, or atleast using it interchangeably. The same thing happened when everyone was still using Matlab in universities but then they preferred to switch to python. But I hear Julia is already popular in the astrophysics community, so there are some early adopters. Also Juliacon starts this week, which you can follow online if you're interested : )

They unbanned @Cope_Time

@Massimo The Lonecel why is my homie banned?

Damn that was fast, was literally just typing about it lol. Posted trans content that seemed serious. It is a 1 day temp

Poor brocel. He always felt like people didn't like him here. And now he's banned.

That may be too harsh, but I don't understand why anyone would want him back
Most likely they're trolling, but some aren't.

Poor brocel. He always felt like people didn't like him here. And now he's banned.
I like him, its just that he posts things no one is interested in
Damn that was fast, was literally just typing about it lol. Posted trans content that seemed serious. It is a 1 day temp
On ID?

@Fat Link @Dregster666 @MarquisDeSade What did @Massimo The Lonecel do?

Damn. Was it malicious or careless? How bad was it?
Proudweeb only gave him a 1 day temporary ban out of it which means he’ll be back tomorrow a little bit after 6:30pm I believe. :feelshehe:

Proudweeb only gave him a 1 day temporary ban out of it which means he’ll be back tomorrow a little bit after 6:30pm I believe. :feelshehe:
Thanks for the update. What an idiot. He should know better.

They unbanned @Cope_Time
He was banned by request, but must have forgotten about requesting his ban, as he thought he was banned for posting an ascension copy pasta as a joke, but users mistook it as him really having ascended and he thought he got banned from that but nope. :feelsthink:

His mod note said he was banned by request, so no ol Fat Link isn’t trying to pull a fast one on the community. :ahegao:

@Fat Link pls free @itsOVER
I just did as a result of your request. :feelsclown:

I just love whenever I get the delicious opportunity to overturn either an AmIJustDreaming junkie ex mod ban or a blickpall hateful nigger boy ex mod ban so thanks for that. :feelsokman:

Oh and in this case it was hateful nigger boy’s ban I undid. :feelsPop:

I wanted to ask him about his "system," but there's no rhyme or reason to it, no rigor and consistency. Forget accuracy and predictive power, it's all just making shit up. :feelskek:
Up to you if I ban Tesla or not @based_meme bro? :feelswhat:

King @Uggo Mongo Lord of the seven incel kingdoms and protector of the NEET realm suggested perhaps earlier than all of you via PM that I ban @Tesla but once I asked Mongo if he really wanted me to do this considering @Tesla is the veritable Tolkien, George RR Martin and Stephen King of schizoposting combined and as such highly entertaining, I heard no more such requests from our king. :feelshaha:

Last edited: