Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@SocialzERo @Fat Link
he posted that one knajjd copypasta "the idea of worshipping his feet will be forever in my mind" in response to a certain sussy chungus @IrritableBowelCel

Can I be unbanned
IgnoreWatch
bill00

bill00
genetics
-
JoinedJan 5, 2019Posts1,199Online18d 12h 26m
Title @knajjd

Is @Shigechi banned :feelswhere:

@Shigechi is banned :cryfeels:
[UWSL]We're losing too many good brocels [/UWSL]:feelsbadman:

I cant believe @Shigechi is banned:feelsrope:

Unban @Dotrinfobe.

So many users have done what he did in the past.

Last edited:
I don't have an alt

You seem awfully concerned that someone got banned for someone who just recently joined, greycel.

You seem awfully concerned that someone got banned for someone who just recently joined, greycel.
He apparently got banned for saying he wants to fuck his sister, since when was that ban-worthy.

He apparently got banned for saying he wants to fuck his sister, since when was that ban-worthy.
I don't know, tag the mods and ask them. I'm talking about just you.

@AmIjustDreaming This greyboi has a point. Why was he banned for that when @Total Imbecile would routinely post about the same thing?

Uncage @Shigechi and @SocialzERo

When will @Diocel get unbanned?

Alright I just unbanned a ton of people. :feelsclown:

@Dregster666 @based_meme

looks like @Sparrow’s Song is no more:society:
He brought it on himself, brocel. Bragging, shit disturbing, glowposting, and then calling us feds for wanting to nuke the sewers. Shit was getting out of hand.

It doesn't show him as banned, btw. Are you sure it's not a glitch?

Alright I just unbanned a ton of people. :feelsclown:
Wait, what?

When I click on his profile it says “user’s profile not available.”

Basically means 2’ account got hard banned and they can’t appeal or view the forum, I’m not too sure about the latter though.
Interesting. You learn something new everyday.

He brought it on himself, brocel. Bragging, shit disturbing, glowposting, and then calling us feds for wanting to nuke the sewers. Shit was getting out of hand.

It doesn't show him as banned, btw. Are you sure it's not a glitch?

Wait, what?
I hard banned ol sparrow for upsetting my precious dreggy poo once too often. :feelskek:

Also since crybabies have been insisting I’m being far too strict I’m basically unbanning just about anyone now or at least those that wouldn’t be too controversial to unban anyway. :feelsokman:

I hard banned ol sparrow for upsetting my precious dreggy poo once too often. :feelskek:
OK, I see.
Also since crybabies have been insisting I’m being far too strict I’m basically unbanning just about anyone now or at least those that wouldn’t be too controversial to unban anyway. :feelsokman:
A lot of those guys were banned for good reason, I'm sure. Unbanning them might be opening Pandora's box. Look at the chaos just one user sowed (sparrow). Imagine that multiplied by however many other users.

I have to question the wisdom behind this action, tbh ngl. Help us understand, brocel.

OK, I see.

A lot of those guys were banned for good reason, I'm sure. Unbanning them might be opening Pandora's box. Look at the chaos just one user sowed (sparrow). Imagine that multiplied by however many other users.

I have to question the wisdom behind this action, tbh ngl. Help us understand, brocel.
If someone I’ve unbanned becomes a nuisance you or ol moggo can report em to me personally and I’ll boot their sorry ass back out of the forum onto the cold pavement immediately no questions asked. :feelshehe:

If someone I’ve unbanned becomes a nuisance you or ol moggo can report em to me personally and I’ll boot their sorry ass back out of the forum onto the cold pavement immediately no questions asked. :feelshehe:
Alright, understood. Fingers crossed it should have to come to that.

I was enjoying putting his face in the dirt and reminding him why he got banned the first time around :society:

And honestly I wasnt even going to make a big deal about his return until he started making underhanded jabs at users without tagging them and then chalking it up as "calling someone out" :feelswhat:

can you unban @Napoleon de Geso?

can you unban @Napoleon de Geso?
If dreggy poo, little buddy broly, based bro and uncle uggo want it, it shall be done. :feelsclown:

If not that’s a no go chief. :feelsugh:

If dreggy poo, little buddy broly, based bro and uncle uggo want it, it shall be done. :feelsclown:

If not that’s a no go chief. :feelsugh:
i doubt @Dregster666 will want it, tbh.
ty for considering.

yeah, i could be wrong.
maybe others can elab.
That's fine, don't worry about it.

Let's figure this out. You ask for his unban, yet you think he was banned in the first place for being a fakecel and a homosexual. So, the next logical question is, why do you want to unban a user whom you yourself think was banned for being a fag and a fake?

Do you know why he was initially banned? Can you please tell us?
LOL, here’s just one of his warnings. Not sure who it was given by but it wasn’t me. :feelsokman:

100% - Permaban
Gay/gay stuff + Fem worship
Pictured in antifa anti-homophobia rally carrying pride flag:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vzuCIgPEQg&feature=emb_title

Gay reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" to sex with ugly females and advocating gay/trannymaxxing:
https://incels.co/threads/napoleon-de-geso.202913/

Old posts calling himself a "faggycel" + his whole shtick of worshiping masculinity while diminishing his lack of it (certainly has homoerotic vibes):
https://incels.co/threads/sometimes-i-wish-i-was-real-man-not-faggycel.185582/

Many posts from his facebook and "jokes" about "penises":

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=106429622873011&set=a.102295423286431&type=3&theater

Sitting next to guy with his genitals hanging out (also same person became a tranny later it appears check comments):

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102505349932105&set=a.102295423286431&type=3&theater

In regards to Fem worship his entire persona of worshiping younger girls as angelic beings and his search for the "loli waifu of the culture." It's inextricably tied to his persona and he has many warns for it. It's unavoidable.

Let's figure this out. You ask for his unban, yet you think he was banned in the first place for being a fakecel and a homosexual. So, the next logical question is, why do you want to unban a user whom you yourself think was banned for being a fag and a fake?
because he's a based and good and funny user on other forums.
@Mainländer can confirm.

Personally I never had any problems with ol napolean but I can understand fully why the prior administration banned him. :feelshehe:

because he's a based and good and funny user on other forums.
@Mainländer can confirm.
OK, interesting. And do you think that his being "based and a good and funny user on other forums" supersedes him being a homosexual in this forum when it's clear that fags aren't allowed here? Moreover, do you know why gays aren't allowed here?

LOL, here’s just one of his warnings. Not sure who it was given by but it wasn’t me. :feelsokman:

100% - Permaban

Gay reddit posts calling gay sex "superior" to sex with ugly females and advocating gay/trannymaxxing:

Old posts calling himself a "faggycel" + his whole shtick of worshiping masculinity while diminishing his lack of it (certainly has homoerotic vibes):

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=106429622873011&set=a.102295423286431&type=3&theater

Sitting next to guy with his genitals hanging out (also same person became a tranny later it appears check comments):

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102505349932105&set=a.102295423286431&type=3&theater

In regards to Fem worship his entire persona of worshiping younger girls as angelic beings and his search for the "loli waifu of the culture." It's inextricably tied to his persona and he has many warns for it. It's unavoidable.

Thanks for confirming, buddy boyo.

OK, interesting. And do you think that his being "based and a good and funny user on other forums" supersedes him being a homosexual in this forum when it's clear that fags aren't allowed here?

i was asking if -- with the start of a new administration -- maybe the relaxed rules would be in favor of bringing a liked (by me and many others) user back.
after all, de geso was only banned very reluctantly by serge after repeated violations.

so when @Fat Link said he unbanned many users, i was thinking maybe @Napoleon de Geso could be put into consideration for a second chance.
after all, those other unbanned users were banned for "breaking the rules" as well, but given clemency for their crimes.

and if i was asking only @Fat Link and @Robtical, there's a good chance they would have forgiven him.

i didn't realize i was also appealing to a secret council of you and dregster and whoever else is in the hidden ruling elite. if i knew that, i wouldn't even have asked in the first place.

Last edited:
i was asking if -- with the start of a new administration -- maybe the relaxed rules would be in favor of bringing a liked (by me and many others) user back.
after all, de geso was only banned very reluctantly by serge after repeated violations.

so when @Fat Link said he unbanned many users, i was thinking maybe @Napoleon de Geso could be put into consideration for a second chance.
after all, those other unbanned users were banned for "breaking the rules" as well, but given clemency for their crimes.

and if i was asking only @Fat Link and @Robtical, there's a good chance they would have forgiven him.

i didn't realize i was also appealing to a secret council of you and dregster and whoever else is in the hidden ruling elite. if i knew that, i wouldn't even have asked in the first place.
You know what? :feelshehe:

Since I’m such a tyrant and all I’ll put it up to a vote of the userbase. :feelskek:

Sure, let's let in women, trannies, and gays also. I mean, we already have pedos running amok. Those others pale in comparison to that.

You know what? Fuck it, let's just open the forum for everyone and turn this place into another reddit (but worse), while we're at it. We can even have a paedophilia and bestiality sections for those misunderstood fellows.

Yeah, let's do that. Great idea. What do you want to change the name of the forum to?

Wait, I think I got it: www.fuckitall.is

Do you see where this is going? Opening the flood gates means that you can't close it until everything is washed away and drowned. By then, there won't be anyone left the close them back and the place will become a degenerate zoo.

For egregiously breaking the rules? No. Some things are unforgivable. Perhaps you have no idea what happened with r9k and other places. Maybe you don't know the history, or you don't have the forethought to extrapolate the kind of damage that could be done here. Or maybe you know everything and want that chaos to happen here. I don't know enough about you and your knowledge to be making any tentative conclusions on that.

There are some things that are like a corrupt seed which grows into a cursed tree. If you allow it to grow and fail to nip it in the bud, then the roots of corruption will spread everywhere and destroy everything. That's what happened to r9k and wizchan. Those places were infiltrated by troons, gays, and other degenerates who were trying to groom vulnerable incels (usually young ones) into becoming gay and transgender. Over time the entire place turned into a degenerate cesspool infested with faggotry. That is what will happen to this place if we let users like de Geso back in, and THAT is why there's a strict rule against homosexuals here.

There is no "secret council" when it's out in the open :feelskek:. And you're not appealing to myself, @Dregster666 , @Uggo Mongo , or anyone else, except the admin and mods. We're here like another voice of reason and a second opinion to help keep the place free from exactly the kind of filth you're pleading to let back in.

See, we're having a reasonable conversation about this. I asked you questions and heard you out. We understood each other on why de Geso was initially banned, and I explained to you and hashed out the reasons why de Geso should not come back. I could have easily said to you, "STFU, faggot. Go back to sucking de Gayso's dick," and just left it at that, but I'm not a savage; I only respond savagely to savagery as warranted (see: how I respond to Sparrow's Song).

You know what? :feelshehe:

Since I’m such a tyrant and all I’ll put it up to a vote of the userbase. :feelskek:
GODDAMNIT.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnXVRZcVZec

Last edited:
for being fakecel and gay?

100% - Permaban

I doxxed him and found his FB profile and collected other sources provided by different users who also wanted him gone at the time :society:

WuZk2H5DrSk
Screenshot 20200301 122846 Messenger
Screenshot 20200301 123038 Messenger
20200301 123536
Screenshot 20200311 173503 Chrome
Screenshot 20200320 005927 Chrome
Screenshot 20200320 010018 Chrome
20200302 102655
Screenshot 20200303 021825 Chrome
20200228 135753
20200228 135730
Screenshot 20200228 135337 Chrome
Screenshot 20200228 135236 Chrome

There is overwhelming evidence that he does not belong here.

He is a confirmed faggot and a normie who has a mental obsession for "lolis"

He makes various excuses like saying it doesnt count because the foid wasnt a loli or they were drunk/drugged :feelstastyman:

As if any of his reasons makes a fucking difference

@epillepsy As you can see here, there is no reason to let him back in so now you can shut the fuck up and stop questioning legitimate decisions that were made years ago.

He can never be forgiven for being a liar, a weasel and a former sexhaver :feelswhat: