Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I doxxed him and found his FB profile and collected other sources provided by different users who also wanted him gone at the time :society:

View attachment 558965View attachment 558967View attachment 558968View attachment 558969View attachment 558970View attachment 558971View attachment 558972View attachment 558973View attachment 558974View attachment 558975View attachment 558976View attachment 558977View attachment 558978

There is overwhelming evidence that he does not belong here.

He is a confirmed faggot and a normie who has a mental obsession for "lolis"

He makes various excuses like saying it doesnt count because the foid wasnt a loli or they were drunk/drugged :feelstastyman:

As if any of his reasons makes a fucking difference

@epillepsy As you can see here, there is no reason to let him back in so now you can shut the fuck up and stop questioning legitimate decisions that were made years ago.

He can never be forgiven for being a liar, a weasel and a former sexhaver :feelswhat:
this is the thread where we're discussing it.

I dont care where this is happening shut the fuck up and stop asking for this nigger to come back.
I already said everything I wanted to say.
Put all that crap you posted here into that thread if you want people to see it.

I already said everything I wanted to say.
Put all that crap you posted here into that thread if you want people to see it.
Shut the fuck up you worthless faggot

I doxxed him and found his FB profile and collected other sources provided by different users who also wanted him gone at the time :society:

View attachment 558965View attachment 558967View attachment 558968View attachment 558969View attachment 558970View attachment 558971View attachment 558972View attachment 558973View attachment 558974View attachment 558975View attachment 558976View attachment 558977View attachment 558978

He makes various excuses like saying it doesnt count because the foid wasnt a loli or they were drunk/drugged :feelstastyman:

@epillepsy As you can see here, there is no reason to let him back in so now you can shut the fuck up and stop questioning legitimate decisions that were made years ago.

He can never be forgiven for being a liar, a weasel and a former sexhaver :feelswhat:
Holy fuck at this gigafaggot :lul:

Holy fuck at this gigafaggot :lul:
I was legit dying of laughter when I was scrolling through his profile, he even accepted my stacyfish friend request :feelsohh::lul::lul::lul:

Terrabased detectivecel. :bigbrain::feelsokman:

I made an effort reply to de Geso's fanboy in the other thread, but it got closed before I finished, so I'll just throw it in there and let the dominoes fall.

No, I mean, I was making a response to that response (the one I didn't respond to yet) when i got the alert where you tagged me here.
After I read the post in this thread, that's when I realized how badly you thought of me, which made me not want to finish my response in Ban Discussion because I was arguing in good faith and I realized retroactively that you weren't, due to the implication you made.
Observation: You're too sensitive. Personal opinion: You're too sensitive. Those two set elements just happened to overlap. Funny, that.

I was talking with you in good faith (still am), but you've admittedly let your feelings get in the way. My personal opinions of you - whatever they may be - are irrelevant to the discussions taking place here and in the other thread. You have to learn to decouple your feelings and opinions from your arguments, if there was in fact an argument you were trying to make.

Look at my join date and number of posts.
I don't know how you didn't realize this in the years you've been a part of this forum, but I am a popular and well-liked member of this community and make many thoughtful posts in ID.
That's great, but you can't trust join dates (you can't trust anything anymore really, if we're being real). There are sleeper accounts you can find with very early join dates and very, very low post counts. Then there are people who create multiple accounts early on and keep both of them active. Every possible permutation of account registration and activity has taken place here. This place has quite literally had it all.

The only thing I use join dates for anymore is when noticing greyfags saying some sus or :bluepill: shit. If you miss that early on, it's over, and now you possibly have an infiltrator in your midst to try and weed out.

What's more, I don't think I've shown any homosexual leanings or even hinted that I was a fan or friend of de Geso's.
Not necessarily homosexual leanings, but as far as the other two go, it would not be an unreasonable assumption to make, given your request and given that he's a known x, y and z. Me having thought that you're his fan or friend is not something far out of left field here.

In fact, I never spoke to de Geso outside of forum posts. (and very few of those)
OK, well, whatever. We can't know that. We just have to take your word for it. Don't even know why you're bringing that up, tbh. It's not like we asked you or accused you of anything of the sort.

And I definitely don't have a homosexual crush on him.
Uhhh, I didn't say you did? But, hey, thanks for clearing that up for all of us. KEK

I just think he is amusing and occasionally based. He has a funny way of writing that makes me laugh and brightens my day. He adds fun and discourse to any forum and keeps it active.
That's wonderful. Ted Bundy was quite a charming fellow, from what I hear, but I wouldn't have wanted him as a neighbor. You get me?

I only asked if he might be unbanned. It spiraled into this, but it's not a life-or-death issue for me. I'd slightly just prefer him to be back.
Since @Fat Link was unbanning users, I made a suggestion. And then you extrapolated all this retarded nonsense about me having a gay obsession all by yourself.
Where's there's smoke blah blah.

Let me point out the obvious so that there's literally zero misunderstanding. When you yourself know why a user was banned and you want them back, regardless, you're communicating to everyone at least one of two things: 1) That you find your personal entertainment derived from this user to be above the rules, and 2) That you have some kind of relationship with the user (friend etc.).

If you can't see why someone could extrapolate from this that you just might have an obsession with the user, if not an unreasonably heavy bias, then you're either disingenuine, or you're an idiot. And you don't necessarily strike me as someone who's an idiot. Not yet, anyway.

Terrabased detectivecel. :bigbrain::feelsokman:
Napolean asked for it with his obnoxious loli posts and thinking he was untouchable. He marked his end the second he accused me of being a cuck for simply telling him that being broke is what's wrong with him and that sub8males shouldn't expect to live like chad :society:

I made an effort reply to de Geso's fanboy in the other thread, but it got closed before I finished, so I'll just throw it in there and let the dominoes fall.
He's a massive faggot. It's always some thumbsucking anime queer asking for napoleon to get freed :feelswhat:

he should be ashamed of himself for having that join date and being oblivious to the reasons why napoleon got permed :feelstastyman:

Observation: You're too sensitive. Personal opinion: You're too sensitive. Those two set elements just happened to overlap. Funny, that.

I was talking with you in good faith (still am), but you've admittedly let your feelings get in the way. My personal opinions of you - whatever they may be - are irrelevant to the discussions taking place here and in the other thread. You have to learn to decouple your feelings and opinions from your arguments, if there was in fact an argument you were trying to make.

That's great, but you can't trust join dates (you can't trust anything anymore really, if we're being real). There are sleeper accounts you can find with very early join dates and very, very low post counts. Then there are people who create multiple accounts early on and keep both of them active. Every possible permutation of account registration and activity has taken place here. This place has quite literally had it all.

The only thing I use join dates for anymore is when noticing greyfags saying some sus or :bluepill: shit. If you miss that early on, it's over, and now you possibly have an infiltrator in your midst to try and weed out.

Not necessarily homosexual leanings, but as far as the other two go, it would not be an unreasonable assumption to make, given your request and given that he's a known x, y and z. Me having thought that you're his fan or friend is not something far out of left field here.

OK, well, whatever. We can't know that. We just have to take your word for it. Don't even know why you're bringing that up, tbh. It's not like we asked you or accused you of anything of the sort.

Uhhh, I didn't say you did? But, hey, thanks for clearing that up for all of us. KEK

That's wonderful. Ted Bundy was quite a charming fellow, from what I hear, but I wouldn't have wanted him as a neighbor. You get me?

Where's there's smoke blah blah.

Let me point out the obvious so that there's literally zero misunderstanding. When you yourself know why a user was banned and you want them back, regardless, you're communicating to everyone at least one of two things: 1) That you find your personal entertainment derived from this user to be above the rules, and 2) That you have some kind of relationship with the user (friend etc.).

If you can't see why someone could extrapolate from this that you just might have an obsession with the user, if not an unreasonably heavy bias, then you're either disingenuine, or you're an idiot. And you don't necessarily strike me as someone who's an idiot. Not yet, anyway.

He's a massive faggot. It's always some thumbsucking anime queer asking for napoleon to get freed :feelswhat:
It's not just him. There are a handful of others unironically calling for his return all throughout this thread. I remember Bummer would say that shit too, but I think he was just trolling to trigger the rest of us. :feelshaha:

he should be ashamed of himself for having that join date and being oblivious to the reasons why napoleon got permed :feelstastyman:
He knows, brocel. All of his fanboys know who and what he was. Every single one of them knows exactly why he was banned.

because he's a based and good and funny user on other forums.
@Mainländer can confirm.
He is one of the most amusing posters ever. He sounds a lot like he's playing a character so I wouldn't take everything he says at face value, but I still understand why people got mad at the gay stuff.

I hard banned ol sparrow for upsetting my precious dreggy poo once too often. :feelskek:

Also since crybabies have been insisting I’m being far too strict I’m basically unbanning just about anyone now or at least those that wouldn’t be too controversial to unban anyway. :feelsokman:
Banned just for upsetting him? No offence.
I don't know, tag the mods and ask them. I'm talking about just you.

@AmIjustDreaming This greyboi has a point. Why was he banned for that when @Total Imbecile would routinely post about the same thing?
Why is Total Imbecile not possible to follow anymore?

Last edited:

can you unban @Napoleon de Geso?

It would be the saddest day in the forum's history.
But hell, why not, we might as well let Chads, foids and trannies in too.

Why do guys here want to unban him

The same reason this question gets asked of most notorious fakecels.
Because they gathered sort of a fan base over the years.
And their fanboys never consider how detrimental these fakecels were, what factors justified their bans, etc. They only remember that de Geso, inkwell and all the others were very active, had lots of posts (well, trolls often do) and were seemingly funny.

Banned just for upsetting him? No offence.

Cope

He was unbanned out of ignorance, he had no business being let back in.

FTL exposed him as a larping fakecel troll on Bummer's youtube channel. He was immediately banned after that video became public.
Why is Total Imbecile not possible to follow anymore?
Screenshot 20220106 194158 Chrome

:feelzez:

Why is sparrow gone? What ddid I miss

Why is sparrow gone? What ddid I miss
He was banned for the same reason he was banned the first time.

He is a fakecel larping troll who got exposed by FTL in a voice chat that Bummer hosted in 2020. The current mods didnt know of this so they banned him again to honor Serge's original judgment and FTL's hard work :society:

He was banned for the same reason he was banned the first time.

He is a fakecel larping troll who got exposed by FTL in a voice chat that Bummer hosted in 2020. The current mods didnt know of this so they banned him again to honor Serge's original judgment and FTL's hard work :society:
The current mods didn't know about his retarded e-gf? It was quite the scene back then

So, gymletethnicel deleted his account but his profile can't be seen and his messages are all gone. Why is that? Did he request his messages to be deleted? Can you request that before deleting your account?

So, gymletethnicel deleted his account but his profile can't be seen and his messages are all gone. Why is that? Did he request his messages to be deleted? Can you request that before deleting your account?
Former mod team wouldn't do that tho :feelssus:

Hi

The current mods didn't know about his retarded e-gf? It was quite the scene back then
Wait, so you remember the voice chat debate they had on Bummer's channel ?

Wait, so you remember the voice chat debate they had on Bummer's channel ?
I have a faint memory of the debate, yeah. Tho I know about all that sparrow stuff since I was banned alongside him

Last edited:
All deleted and banned users are sacrifices for the improvement of the forum as they have nothing left of value to give us.

[UWSL]Finally @Rhaast is banned took long enough. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Finally @Rhaast is banned took long enough. [/UWSL]
I don't know why it took this long for the mods to ban him

I told the mods to ban him weeks ago jfl

The fact that it took so long to ban that faggot is ridiculous. Now start cleaning this shithole up.

@Rhaast hope it is perm, but he'll probably come back with an alt.