Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why vouch for a literal normie faggot?

Since you whacked @Rhaast for being a bragging little faggot fakecel, why not whack @Moeggels too for committing similar acts? :feelshehe:
Hmmm... maybe because I haven’t done or said anything that would suggest i’m not an incel? Already talked to Fat Link about it. I’ll just continue living rent-free in your head.

Hmmm... maybe because I haven’t done or said anything that would suggest i’m not an incel? Already talked to Fat Link about it. I’ll just continue living rent-free in your head.
I wouldn't have mentioned you if you didn't post ITT 15 minutes ago :feelskek: regardless as I've said to the late @Rhaast before and I'll say it to you too, your days are numbered :feelsjuice:

I wouldn't have mentioned you if you didn't post ITT 15 minutes ago :feelskek: regardless as I've said to the late @Rhaast before and I'll say it to you too, your days are numbered :feelsjuice:
cope, seethe and dilate

You ignored this question the last time I brought it up: Have you donated money to the site?

It certainly would easily explain a lot of things.

So, gymletethnicel deleted his account but his profile can't be seen and his messages are all gone. Why is that? Did he request his messages to be deleted? Can you request that before deleting your account?
i think you can, he isn't the first user that got all his comments deleted.
@Rhaast hope it is perm, but he'll probably come back with an alt.
or he'll come back months later saying ''he's sorry'' and get another chance :feelskek:
@Rhaast what happened to this truecel
last thread i saw of him was yesterday bragging he was talking to 3 foids in a place while saying ''i'm not getting laid so im truecel anyway brooo'' :soy:

What happened to @NoNutNovemberFailed and @Rhaast?

You ignored this question the last time I brought it up: Have you donated money to the site?

If I did i’d expect to be made admin.

If I did i’d expect to be made admin.
That's not a yes or no I'm reading. A lot of people donate money to sites for special privileges. It's quite a common occurrence in fact.

just fucking lol

never began for greycels

That's not a yes or no I'm reading. A lot of people donate money to sites for special privileges. It's quite a common occurrence in fact.
What special privileges do I have?

What special privileges do I have?
Breaking the rules (bragging) and not getting banned. Having the rules not apply to you is quite the privilege.

You mean nothing NEW to brag about. :feelshaha:
I’m a KHHV involuntarily. Saying I got ghosted by a foid at a bar isn’t bragging. I specifically don’t talk about experiences that might be considered bragging. But I always did say I was a mentalcel.
An account with an early registration date that was inactive up until now.
Yes, and? I have posts from 2018.

Last edited:
What happened to @Furlossus ? Did he lose his fur?

Now that @AmIjustDreaming is gone, let's see how long it takes until Rhaast gets unbanned again :feelshmm:

Get my nigga out of those unlawful chains :feelswhat:

That nigga did perma ban me tho lol, maybe he’s banned for giving out shit bans?
So, the leading theory now is that he was banned for banning you? That's even better :lul:

That’s the spirit, old boy.

Lezzzzz goooooooooo

Fuck it, we probably have even bigger fakecels here.

[UWSL]Finally @Rhaast is banned took long enough. [/UWSL]

@ParisCel

I don't know why it took this long for the mods to ban him

I told the mods to ban him weeks ago jfl

The fact that it took so long to ban that faggot is ridiculous. Now start cleaning this shithole up.

He got banned because he was spamming irrelevant tiktok shit?

It was inceldom related, so how is it irrelevant?

I don't know man...

Is this about that thread where he was studying with 3 foids.

@Rhaast hope it is perm, but he'll probably come back with an alt.

He just couldn't shut the fuck up

So many chances too

it will take weeks :feelskek:

You are doing god's work

thanks, bro.

Why vouch for a literal normie faggot?

Since you whacked @Rhaast for being a bragging little faggot fakecel, why not whack @Moeggels too for committing similar acts? :feelshehe:

i think you can, he isn't the first user that got all his comments deleted.

or he'll come back months later saying ''he's sorry'' and get another chance :feelskek:

last thread i saw of him was yesterday bragging he was talking to 3 foids in a place while saying ''i'm not getting laid so im truecel anyway brooo'' :soy:

Another one of Tiredpoorcel's alts.

What happened to @NoNutNovemberFailed and @Rhaast?

Best news I've heard today....just goes to show how great my life is:fuk:

:feelsYall: Thank you good sir.

An account with an early registration date that was inactive up until now.

View: https://streamable.com/pa2sbz

Why did you do it?

Sadly, Deleted member 20073 was a bit mistaken...

(The user he spoke of was actually punished)
@OwlGod damn

Free the black homie @OwlGod

why is @OwlGod banned?

Later than ever. Still:

"I suspect it is for the same reason that "Divergent_Integral", "Wizard32" and "the virgin shepherd" do not chat much on here. Probably "IncelCatchumen" as well.

I'll develop the forum hierarchy later..."

Last edited:
@Selbsthass damn why?

@JealousyandHatred
Well deserved, another nobody who joined yesterday who keeps adding fuel to the flame."but muh the state of this site" [UWSL]OBVIOUS FUCKING INFILTRATOR. [/UWSL]

Talked shit at Fat Link directly
@Fat Link This true? You're just banning people you don't like or who are getting on your nerves now? We have proof that you allowed homosexuals here from that other thread in ID, and Tirepoorcel hopped on this third account here and recently got unbanned again, and @Moeggels just keeps taunting us about remaining unbanned, despite his numerous brags.

THIS is the forum you wanted for us all? I, in good faith, did not betray your trust before when you asked me to keep it on the down low the fact some old users are back under new accounts, because I trusted that you would be doing the right thing with the forum in mind, but with the latest revelations that have taken place, that trust had been misplaced on my end and broken on your end in bad faith.

How long has this been going on for, and exactly who the hell are these banned users you've given second chances to? The more you keep banning us for speaking out against this rot that you helped facilitate, the more you'll just make martyrs out of everyone who actually gives a shit about this place.

@Fat Link This true? You're just banning people you don't like or who are getting on your nerves now? We have proof that you allowed homosexuals here from that other thread in ID, and Tirepoorcel hopped on this third account here and recently got unbanned again, and @Moeggels just keeps taunting us about remaining unbanned, despite his numerous brags.

THIS is the forum you wanted for us all? I, in good faith, did not betray your trust before when you asked me to keep it on the down low the fact some old users are back under new accounts, because I trusted that you would be doing the right thing with the forum in mind, but with the latest revelations that have taken place, that trust had been misplaced on my end and broken on your end in bad faith.

How long has this been going on for, and exactly who the hell are these banned users you've given second chances to? The more you keep banning us for speaking out against this rot that you helped facilitate, the more you'll just make martyrs out of everyone who actually gives a shit about this place.
Well deserved, another nobody who joined yesterday who keeps adding fuel to the flame."but muh the state of this site" [UWSL]OBVIOUS FUCKING INFILTRATOR. [/UWSL]
Keep defending retards who joined yesterday yet keep longing for the downfall of this forum. Fucking sheep.

Keep defending retards who joined yesterday yet keep longing for the downfall of this forum. Fucking sheep.
>Meanwhile, on his THIRD FUCKING ALT ACCOUNT

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

>Meanwhile, on his THIRD FUCKING ALT ACCOUNT

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif
Yup i would love to go go my original accoung if it wasnt fucking deleted :lul::lul:.
But muh alterinos nooooo :soy::soy::soy:

and @Moeggels just keeps taunting us about remaining unbanned, despite his numerous brags.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nigga are you for real? I can’t even defend myself against retards trying to get me banned anymore??? Just fucking lol.