Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He's back!!! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Welcome back @ThoughtfulCel
Thanks brocel

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

I "mysteriously" got two warnings on shit that i said days ago that just happen to raise me to a temp ban. :feelshaha:

It was. The reporting system is like a retarded game of Yugioh. No consistency. Its based off of who reports who first.

There could be an entire thread of racial insults. Mods will literally give a warning soley to whoever was reported. Gay female shit like that.

Theres been a whole lot of "men" acting like women. Spreading false information and trying to intice me into online slap fights, all the while following me around like a sick puppy.

This site and a lot of people here are a joke.

But what can you expect from humans? Guess i'll just have to keep gorilla posting

View attachment 521340
Csd blog head in sand

Online353d 23h 35m
It's hilarious how easily he gets butthurt and then talks in a very vague and sad form :feelsEhh:

@Funky Town this guy seemed sus. anybody know why he got banned tho?

JFL at fulltimetwink, and the other seasoned users that left after I did, I'm king now bitch, I'm the daddy :bluepill:
Indeed

FTL died twice. He got bullied off the forum for a couple of months and then got permed on his "comeback"

Ftlgrave

@Rotter Kinda reminds me of that :lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Twist of cain did he get banned for being a mogger or for something else?

Everyone who is banned is IT/fakecel/troll so what is so surprising to y'all lol

Everyone who is banned is IT/fakecel/troll so what is so surprising to y'all lol
Man I just want to know what they said when they got banned. That and sometimes people request bans and will be back at a later date

hahahahaha, what an idiot lol. I've missed that lol :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
@iamsubhuman
"How dare you point out that it's our shit personalities that make us miserable and suggest we do something to improve our lives instead of wallowing in a perpetually pointless pity party?"
When will fefail abominations FINALLY stop virtue-whoring bout the needless (to be attracted to someone romantically) personali-tee-hee?!!!?!??!???! AAAAARHRHRGHGHGHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited: