Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Fat Link say why was @Naylor Broughton banned? because he used his name?
He requested it because too many manlets got up in their feels over his greater height and were assholes to him over it. :feelsUgh:

And no he didn’t brag or troll them first. :feelshehe:

I believe he likely simply replied to one of those body stat threads about himself with factual information about himself then the incel manlet wolves came out, tore him to shreds and that was that. :feelsugh:

He requested it because too many manlets got up in their feels over his greater height and were assholes to him over it. :feelsUgh:

And no he didn’t brag or troll them first. :feelshehe:

I believe he likely simply replied to one of those body stat threads about himself with factual information about himself then the incel manlet wolves came out, tore him to shreds and that was that. :feelsugh:
Pretty brutal. He actually looks like a pretty chill guy, has good speech and all. Pretty sad. He could stay in the forums and tell us a lot of stories. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe he is really an incel because he is old and doesn't look bad, has a juvenile energy and good talk.

Pretty brutal. He actually looks like a pretty chill guy, has good speech and all. Pretty sad. He could stay in the forums and tell us a lot of stories. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe he is really an incel because he is old and doesn't look bad, has a juvenile energy and good talk.
Agreed.

Like a more upbeat and NT version of George Sodini. :feelshehe:

Agreed.

Like a more upbeat and NT version of George Sodini. :feelshehe:
Kind of a joy to watch him because he has that age but still has that young spirit, it's like he never really grew old to become super grumpy and lose energy. Definitely a good person, too bad he quickly drifted of.

Make it permanent. That dude is annoying with his ‘Them damn whites’ bullshit.
Too easy

He deserves to get endlessly bullied out of here, make him leave on his own freewill :dab::bigbrain:

was @Bvnny really that cat killer?

oh but he's a gigamogger too. lol fuck that nigga

Last edited:
@mistersinister got banned, then he was unbanned today and now is banned again, hours ago. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What did he do? Also, what did @ThoughtfulCel do as well? I have not been seeing him talking much lately in the forums.

@mistersinister got banned, then he was unbanned today and now is banned again, hours ago. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What did he do?

Also, what did @ThoughtfulCel do as well? I have not been seeing him talking much lately in the forums.
Screenshot 20210826 160135 Chrome

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/36/36779.jpg?1631692223 [/UWSL]@mistersinister got banned, then he was unbanned today and now is banned again, hours ago. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What did he do?

@jerrycan dan why is he still banned

Jesus... dude is completely lost.

Free @ThoughtfulCel

He killed a cat? Did he said why?
actually looking back at it, i think it's LARP
still a fakecel tho

Free my nigga @ThoughtfulCel he dindu nuffin

@Chico your avi isn't allowed. well, at least i don't think so

@ThoughtfulCel What happened to him now? Is this Round 2 of what happened previously?

@NoNutNovemberFailed

@NoNutNovemberFailed

@NoNutNovemberFailed
probably got banned for that gay thread about asking if you rather kiss a ugly foid or a chad.
I'm 99% sure he was a gripmaxxing alt as well.

probably got banned for that gay thread about asking if you rather kiss a ugly foid or a chad.
I'm 99% sure he was a gripmaxxing alt as well.
No more alts grippy I beg you
@GripMaxxing

@heightcel69 another LARPer banned :smonk:

@worldpiss
@Deleted member 36867

Free @SocialzERo