Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] If you have a DISCORD account you are FAKECEL

Do you have discord

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Think about it. Why would you ever feel the need to download discord ??? So you can message people ? Thats where these cucks exposed themselves as FAKECEL.

You download an app specifically for messaging your friends, something only normies do. I am a truecel. Not once in my life have i considered downloading discord. You know why? Because i know my life wont change whether I have the app installed or not.

These fakecels with accounts on there on the other hand. Always messaging their friends. Meanwhile I LDAR by myself like a real truecel should.

This is the difference between a blackpilled truecel and a soyboy temporary incel/virgin/beta

What about a Reddit account?

Yeah trucels use tiktok and IG

I've used discord to talk with another incels

I donn't even know what discord is

I never joined a DISCORD

I also don't have tiktok accounts,reddit accounts,twitter accounts,only a facebook account and have never used it,I think I probably mog everyone here:feelsrope:

Last edited:
This place and YouTube are the only social media I use, assuming this is social media.

I've used discord to talk with another incels
this, I don't even have a friend, I just click on the servers link and enter them

I use Discord cause it is usually required for WoW raids and guild info

I hate everyone in it and only play cause I have nothing better to do LMFAO

the few games i have are pirated so i dont need discord

i've been using it since like 2015. i like bullying women on there

No, reddit accounts are a Truecel trait, escpecially if you have several of them like myself because of Reddit censoring you
Cucked. Reddit is soy trait.

it's not just for your friends lmao, u can find tons of communities with people to chat with.

I don't have any social media. No instagram, twitter, tiktok or snapchat. For narcy foids and chads only.

Nothing stops an incel from getting friends online anonymously (or then it's your personaliteehee)

Only app I use is Skype to contact some distant family members jfl
Nothing stops an incel from getting friends online anonymously (or then it's your personaliteehee)
They can sense your misogny if you send your face pic

what's the point of discord other than vidyacoping tbh

Bump cuz this is high IQ thread

I'm a bluepilled soyboy cuck who donates to onlyfans on daily basis

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I have it to keep track of news for some video game mods I like, but I’ve never used one of those servers with e-girls or whatever.

I use for program help and talking to schizos

Pathetic losers such as myself who play WoW have been using discord for a very long time for raiding and mythic keystone+ dungeons.

I mainly use it for suicide servers or chatting with a few friends, though I don’t really use that often.

I used to have Discord but normies ridiculed me off of there for being a sperglord.