Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I can't believe this fagist is still trolling and ranting on this forum spreading his disgusting faggotary without getting permaban. He already has 4000 silly posts and a lot of worshipers, How did he allow this?!

@SergeantIncel, his continue is evidence of the inefficiency of the forum's moderation system ngl. Also, why do GrAYcels get that great benefit of the doubt? The last example of this was @oille.
don't insult people,disgusting nigger,you ain't shit,it isn't your business either,just shutup,don't make warfare on this forum,I love peace:smonk:

Wait, what? Why tolerate the constant gayposting?

Why not just finally ban him like you did @GripMaxxing
you disgusting low IQ dumb nigger,I gave you good face and always tried to be friendly to you and forgave your rudeness while you dumb nigger always trying to be my enemies,why did you choose the hard way,maybe it is in your APE brain,with an 80IQ,you can't help chimping out

Nsinaimg 1629179919495

I hope @AllanKing is permanently banned
niggers can't help imagining bad things fall upon good people
Is Faggotking perma or is he on his 900th temp?
don't insult other people,my friend,yesterday I went out of my body and traveled to the hell,saw a man eating dog shit for badmouthing people before his death,your curse is even worse than his,so confess and reform yourself,my friend!

amitabha

U 771624667 607696724fm 58app 83f JPEG

Unironically, the m0ds have been lenient on him.
no,it is because I am kind and generous
@AllanKing Is it perm ?
no,my friend

Last edited:
don't insult other people,my friend,yesterday I went out of my body and traveled to the hell,saw a man eating dog shit for badmouthing people before his death,your curse is even worse than his,so confess and reform yourself,my friend!
niggers can't help imagining bad things fall upon good people
don't insult people,disgusting nigger,you ain't shit,it isn't your business either,just shutup,don't make warfare on this forum,I love peace:smonk:
Hypocrites rarely possess the self-awareness to realize their own hypocrisy.

Manic, histrionic Chinaman. Your presence is bothersome.

@AllanKing just got banned for (hopefully) one last time.

What is @AllanKing doing to keep getting banned? At this point he is a repeat offender and is likely flouting rules deliberately.

What is @AllanKing doing to keep getting banned? At this point he is a repeat offender and is likely flouting rules deliberately.
He's a homosexual who trolls the forum with his gay posting. One thing he does is constantly posts pictures of changs and changlite pretty boy twinks (the kind his gay ass probably fantasizes about).

Why he isn't permabanned is a mystery that feeds a couple of wild forum conspiracy theories (he's CCP and the forum is run by the CCP, or the mods want this place to slowly become like r9k to be more mainstream).

He's a homosexual who trolls the forum with his gay posting. One thing he does is constantly posts pictures of changs and changlite pretty boy twinks (the kind his gay ass probably fantasizes about).

Why he isn't permabanned is a mystery that feeds a couple of wild forum conspiracy theories (he's CCP and the forum is run by the CCP, or the mods want this place to slowly become like r9k to be more mainstream).

What did he get banned for most recently though?

Why he isn't permabanned is a mystery that feeds a couple of wild forum conspiracy theories (he's CCP and the forum is run by the CCP,
If that's true then the fbi is working with the ccp to keep tabs on incels.
or the mods want this place to slowly become like r9k to be more mainstream).
It seems like eventually they want foids to be able to post here. They've slowly tried to do it several times.

Allan got banned because I got unbanned, when I get banned he'll be back again dw :feelswhat:

If that's true then the fbi is working with the ccp to keep tabs on incels.
I don't think it's just the FBI. It goes deeper than that. It has be multiple governments.

It seems like eventually they want foids to be able to post here. They've slowly tried to do it several times.
Even if they do, they have to know that doing that would be the forum's death knell.

It took them more than a year to get rid of Napoleon de Geso back then and he was a way more obvious troll.

OMG what happen to @Jungle

RIP:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
Rule number 1 for incels.co is that veteran postmaxxers should never be banned. Unless gay, tranny or foid or the three of them. @knajjd @Fat Link @SergeantIncel @AmIjustDreaming

Rule number 1 for incels.co is that veteran postmaxxers should never be banned. Unless gay, tranny or foid or the three of them. @knajjd @Fat Link @SergeantIncel @AmIjustDreaming
I agree with this new rule. lol :yes: