Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Inkwell has fallen again :feelshaha:

What is the point of banning someone if they can just make alts? Are IP bans even a thing here?

why did @ShadowTheEdgehog get banned?

Bring back @foosballcel

He dindu nuffin

Ik, the mods on this forum are actual braindead retards. They ban the most based blackpilled users, but they let degenerate bluepilled agecucks like @human failure to keep posting on here:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
They allow the forum to have a low level of culture and literally can’t tell the difference between real and fake users. I’m guessing that retard probably wrote an entire sob story essay and the mods will defend him to death no matter what he says.

Ik, the mods on this forum are actual braindead retards. They ban the most based blackpilled users, but they let degenerate bluepilled agecucks like @human failure to keep posting on here:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
They allow the forum to have a low level of culture and literally can’t tell the difference between real and fake users. I’m guessing that retard probably wrote an entire sob story essay and the mods will defend him to death no matter what he says.

Ban @Idlevillagercel

Funny coming from you :feelskek:
that guy is more bulked than me
His face mogs mine

Could probably have been a chad but too many pints and football eh?

Damn.
@Liszt nigger do you see this shit?
He pretended to be a mod and bullied greycels but they gave him his PM rights back. It's so over for you. Go ER on Serge tbh.
That’s kinda funny actually:feelskek: