Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

what happened to @IncelCream ?

what happened to @IncelCream ?
Oh I don't know, could be the race baiting every single day, humble bragging, or the obnoxious AvI's. Not to mention he's just here to larp and kill time. Someone posted his photo not too long ago. He isn't an incel.

Think personalityinkwell except a lot more obnoxious.

Sad it's only a temp, but sooner or later he'll get himself banned. All fakecels who follow this archetype do.

Oh I don't know, could be the race baiting every single day, humble bragging, or the obnoxious AvI's. Not to mention he's just here to larp and kill time. Someone posted his photo not too long ago. He isn't an incel.

Sad it's only a temp, but sooner or later he'll get himself banned.
He made a thread claiming he got a warning for his avi.
But I doubt that was the reason nor anything u mentioned above.
Because why would he be banned now and not before, if that was the case.

why would he be banned now and not before, if that was the case.
Because this site barely has any strictly enforced rules and loose moderation. The only good mod we had for a while was @GoffSystemQB .

If we had one mod who popped in to respond to reports every other day this wouldn't be an issue

Because this site barely has any strictly enforced rules and loose moderation. The only good mod we had for a while was @GoffSystemQB .

If we had one mod who popped in to respond to reports every other day this wouldn't be an issue
true true

Last seen A moment ago

:feelsmega:
Damn.
@Liszt nigger do you see this shit?
He pretended to be a mod and bullied greycels but they gave him his PM rights back. It's so over for you. Go ER on Serge tbh.

Idlevillagercel

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Free @Bassem Braïki
Ban @Broly
Warn @Idotms

he is nothing but a shitposter

however i suspect he will be back :feelsseriously:
That's right faggot. Just lol at you, the last time you tried to attack me I turned you in to a submissive little bitch in less than 2 replies and you didn’t even try to insult me or argue with me after that, just started politely asking me questions about the forum and shit like a good little cuck:feelsokman: I see why you waited until I was banned to talk shit this time, too bad because it was just a 24h ban for being based and I'm back already:feelscomfy:

:feelskek:

according to who? you?
The forum already had a general consensus when you were asleep :feelsmage:

You got three striked.

You kept fighting for an argument after getting exposed as a tranny. That's what made you desperate, the fact that you kept going with no hope of winning.

You literally tagged another user to come help and back you up, but he instead left when he saw you were starting shit with me :forcedsmile:

I made you feel insecure about your Avii and you went around tagging other users to make you feel better about your avii.

That's 3 strikes :feelsjuice:

The forum already had a general consensus when you were asleep :feelsmage:

You got three striked.

You kept fighting for an argument after getting exposed as a tranny. That's what made you desperate, the fact that you kept going with no hope of winning.

You literally tagged another user to come help and back you up, but he instead left when he saw you were starting shit with me :forcedsmile:

I made you feel insecure about your Avii and you went around tagging other users to make you feel better about your avii.

That's 3 strikes :feelsjuice:
How the fuck was he exposed as a tranny?

Natural born coward :feelsjuice:

No man :feelswhat: it's where we discuss users getting banned :feelswhat: shii must have rode you so hard to make you bitter about his existence :dab:
He was too high Inhib to respond to me in this thread earlier so he pinged me on one of his own shitty threads to try to have the argument there:feelsjuice:

replied right there
That wasn’t until after this:feelsjuice:
Lmao too high inhib to respond to me in Ban Discussions buddy? Newcels are all weak feminine pussies, it’s disappointing tbh:feelsjuice:
You pinged me in that thread because you were too scared to debate here and only worked up the courage after I called you out:feelswhat:

He was too high Inhib to respond to me in this thread earlier so he pinged me on one of his own shitty threads to try to have the argument there:feelsjuice:
Poor soul

He exposes his cowardice and insecurities with every post that he continues to make :feelsjuice:

Imagine acting like a tough guy on a forum for ugly virgin manlets.
Imagine acting like a tough guy on the internet at all. 99% of the people here couldn't back up the shit they say and just throw useless ad hominems from behind their screen.

Tiresome and pointless

Imagine acting like a tough guy on the internet at all. 99% of the people here couldn't back up the shit they say and just throw useless ad hominems from behind their screen.

Tiresome and pointless