Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@overweight ?
Bragging for turning down a woman that was hitting on him.

C76E7957 F744 4986 8998 961A46D37E28

Definitely a fakecel. I put him on my ignore list.
Meanwhile @JosefMengelecel is recruiting him, another grey postmaxxer and a 15yo kid in his "vigilante group" to hunt down fakecels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

(Takes one to know one I guess?)

Meanwhile @JosefMengelecel is recruiting him, another grey postmaxxer and a 15yo kid in his "vigilante group" to hunt down fakecels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

(Takes one to know one I guess?)
Cope. The “postmaxxer” only has 1000 posts and has been here for over a month. It’s also pretty damn obvious it’s over at 15. If you had literally no social connections or any interactions with foids by that age, you can safely say it’s over. Being an arbitrary height isn’t really a good reason to call someone a fakecel either. They are also fellow lolipillers

I meant @IncelHQ

You do you bro.
All you're ever going to achieve with your edgy teen squad is bullying truecels off the site.
I met him on ruqqus and he seemed legit. The only people who would have a problem with us are cucks who are hardly blackpilled. Like the users who try to take away blame from foids and push on nature, genetics, or themselves. Even if they are “truecels”, what good is that if they aren’t even blackpilled? IT is filled with truecels, we aren’t going to want to welcome them with open arms.

FREE @Nukethisgayearth @kanyepilled :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
These are soldiers of the Anti Postmaxx Resistance

He unironically did nothing, Idk why people went after him just because he was venting.
Mob mentality, led mainly by a certain user that shall remain unnamed.

30682.jpg

J

30682.jpg

J
Too many spoilers man :feelsUnreal:

JFL at this harry potter shit. Just tug on your ballsack and tag this voldemort nigger already
Lol harry potter shit :feelskek:

OK it was @JosefMengelecel

But I do not intend to start an argument. I am already fighting in multiple fronts.

J
@Jungle :feelsjuice:

He unironically did nothing, Idk why people went after him just because he was venting.
I mean users here didn't nothing at all to ''force'' him to leave either, they just told him to stop sperging and flooding ID with soy autism.

He wasn’t even blackpilled jfl. I am pretty sure it was some roastie trying to troll. Said some extremely cucked shit. Unironically believed rape should be illegal and foids deserve rights.

Free that nigga @Bassem Braïki

Why is Thats.Cucked banned? @mental_out

Free @Bassem Braïki

Free my nigger @shii410 he was banned for high IQ posting in ID!!

Also give me back my DMs privileges! :feelsree:

@lostinthedesert ?
@shii410

Last edited:
@IncelCream banned again? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why is @shii410 banned?