Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@FemoidsGTFO someone explain to me why this nigga keeps getting in trouble with the mods. have never seen him post anything out of the ordinary tbh

yep. I understand what he meant but the way he presented it was obviously not going to be well received. we just can't let posts like that fly sadly, no matter what the intent behind them is. if you give weird transgender perverts an inch they'll take a mile. if they see that it's acceptable to post about wanting to wear girls underwear they'll inevitably try to push it further than that until they turn this place in to child grooming central like r9k
Holy based sweet Jesus crapjuice Batman very high IQ tbh. I'm glad the mods are strict here. Shout-out to the @mods for their amazing work

FEDS CAN'T LEAVE MY NIGGA ALONE FREE HIM
Seriously fuck him tbh, he's low IQ as fuck. If you get banned multiple times within a few weeks then you are a massive troll. Such users don't deserve to be on this forum. Glad that pea brain is gone. @FemoidsGTFO you will not be missed.

@Gyros_Pretcel :f: :cryfeels::cryfeels: over for chatcels, he was one of the most active ones.
Holy based sweet Jesus crapjuice Batman very high IQ tbh. I'm glad the mods are strict here. Shout-out to the @mods for their amazing work

Seriously fuck him tbh, he's low IQ as fuck. If you get banned multiple times within a few weeks then you are a massive troll. Such users don't deserve to be on this forum. Glad that pea brain is gone. @FemoidsGTFO you will not be missed.
brutal but I barely remember him so idk if its deserved or not

Last edited:

cope i miss him already.

cope i miss him already.
Images 22

Why was @daemon banned? He only had 53 posts, most probably some ITcel. Do anyone of know have any input on that guy?

@SuperMario64DS

@FemoidsGTFO

Two people that hated me are gone?

Ezgif 2 012dd9ee3fea 1

What about @sub8male ? Im running out of jewish comrades

(((mods))) keep denying his appeal. FREE HIM 10QUADRILLION TIMES THRU YAHEARME?

he posted a ban appeal again like a week and a half ago and no mod even went out of his way to reply to it

@UglyBongola banned at 1,337 posts.

@dahmer ?? I assume its an alt? Strange to have 700 posts in less than a week and be banned in less than a week.

@dahmer ?? I assume its an alt? Strange to have 700 posts in less than a week and be banned in less than a week.
Yeah, that user was definitely a fucking alt.

Last edited:
feels like mods never give explanations for why people were banned here anymore
nigga was just posting nonsense on every thread trying to get his post count up

nigga was just posting nonsense on every thread trying to get his post count up
Somehow I didn’t see a single post of his until just a few minute ago when I saw that he was banned. He was averaging a hundred posts a day? Jeez. Postmaxxes me.

@System Restore

I missed it, what happened?

@mental_out

@System Restore

While I am loli-pilled (ages 13 plus) I am glad this user is gone (along with his NSFW media folder getting deleted). I know the internet has enough censorship, but his "ch*ld p*rn" anime collection depicting children (below the age of 9) was just too much for me. Cause it was literally that. Surprised he was allowed to get away with it for so long.

Just to explain my stance. While I am pro-discussing the "loli-pill" since its not illegal in the UK to voice having desires for 13 year old plus teen girls, tell them you "love or admire them" or even consensually kiss them* (*you heard that right). Its illegal to possess "CP" or try and penetrate them or set up a meeting where this might occur.

The whole "girls get wet" at ages 9-12, imo, should be the kids of the same age "playing doctor" with each other phase of psychosexual development. The blackpill is this is/was considered normal (In the UK) and not worth intervening.
If anything there is evidence kids will be fucked up when they get older if they DON'T do this activity.
But for grown men (who mostly likely missed out) wanting to do this with kids themselves...........yuck. Just yuck.

Ages 13 plus? (With added caveat the girls consent or are "developed"). Won't happen for any incel anyway so why stress about it? Age of consent is cope and the second girls start menstrating (menarche) they can identify and socially/sexually exclude incels and "paedos" in a heartbeat.
Check chat.

Must have been hours ago. What were the cliffs please?

Last edited:
Who or what pissed him off enough to make him try to get us nuked like that?
he tagged me in that post, thought it was just some meme at first then I looked closer and I was like wtf. nigga was wildin. shit will never make sense to me

he tagged me in that post, thought it was just some meme at first then I looked closer and I was like wtf. nigga was wildin. shit will never make sense to me
He had to have a motive.

All lifeforms can do this as soon as they open their eyes...

True babies and children can recognise and are drawn to attractive looking people with the same prejudice as adults. Likewise infants can identify and distinguish ugly features too. However this is a platonic and merely a social and environmental observation while engaging with their senses.

But menarche for girls is a game changer and can turn your friendly neighbour's 12 year old daughter into your worst enemy. She'll despise you, as an incel, and has no filter. She determines how much shit she can get away with in relation to her social popularity/status (through bitchiness, bullying peers and adults alike). Oh and fucking Chads while laughing at the subhuman features of all males ages 13 plus in her vicinity whether ages 13 or 60.

Last edited:
True babies and children can recognise and are drawn to attractive looking people with the same prejudice as adults. Likewise infants can identify and distinguish ugly features too. However this is a platonic and merely a social and environmental observation while engaging with their senses.

But menarche for girls is a game changer and can turn your friendly neighbours 12 year old daughter into your worst enemy. She'll despise you, as an incel, and has no filter. She determines how much shit she can get away with in relation to her social popularity/status (through bitchiness, bullying peers and adults alike). Oh and fucking Chads while laughing at the subhuman features of all males ages 13 plus in her vicinity whether ages 13 or 60.
This is why I just want to surgerymaxx and go volcel monkmode until waifubots are advanced enough.The fact that they are all like this makes me want to avoid the as much as possible.

Why was @UglyBongola banned? Currycel lives matter!

Who or what pissed him off enough to make him try to get us nuked like that?
Good riddance. I reported that soab so did many others I'm sure. I only came here to see if he was banned.

Glad that guy was banned. Posting controversial content like that makes me suspect he was some ITcel infiltrator.

Fucking pedo System was. GOOD RIDDANCE!

I'm convinced that none of them actively watches this thread. I have it on "watch".
Reminds me of when evidence of sexual experiences from Rightfulcel got posted and he didn't got banned for it.

why is the hight T @Napoléoncel banned ?
probably had something to do with posting the following:

GOD IS GOOD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! I intentionally jerked off slowly in my room and when she came in we looked each other in the eyes while my hand was on my cock. She acted surprised and shy but then we talked our way to sex. I paid the sexy whore 200 euros before hand for fucking and 150 for cleaning the house, ironing clothes, washing them, and to make me lunch. We fucked for 40 minutes. I fucked her so fucking hard non stop, she moaned so fucking hot i wanted to rip the condom and just cum inside but i managed to hold it. First i gave it to her mouth and fucked deep throat. Then i slid my dick between her tits after kissing her tits and sucking her nipples. Then i rubbed my dick on her pussy and made the whore scream. After that i rammed my cock hard in her pussy and fucked her for 40 non stop minutes. She screamed and moaned so fucking hot and sexy. I finished on her face while her tongue was out like a bitch. Now im eating the pancake and omlette she made. I got her number for further experiences and told her to fuck off and wait for daddys call. Im glad i took the risk, it was fucking amazing!!!
@Napoléoncel
im wondering if its temp or perm

hopefully temp, he wasn't too bad