Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Oh so that's why he's appeared on "the other forum".

Hhahahahahahha.
.net? Or .me?
@FastBananaCEO
Yeah I remember now. Pretty stupid of him to post that on inceldom discussion. Is it temp?
temp or perm

@FastBananaCEO :feelsbadman:
@FastBananaCEO
Another one in the shadowrealm banned.
That being said, he's been banned how many times now?
It's a temporary ban.

Last edited:
FREE @FastBananaCEO A.K.A. UK DRILLA A.K.A EXHIBITIONIST WITH CFNM FETISH 1 MILLION TIMES THRU YA GET ME!

@FastBananaCEO deserved to be banned for being brown

@FastBananaCEO

Brutal tbh

20200602 021524

@Themisanthropicones perma?

@BRUTO why only temp? It should be permanent. Hes an obvious inflitrator making threads trying to get this site shutdown.
Dude look at his fucking avii.

It's almost as if he knows he's an infiltrator and he's mocking us with an absurd way by having his avii represent his intentions.

Dude look at his fucking avii.

It's almost as if he knows he's an infiltrator and he's mocking us with an absurd way by having his avii represent his intentions.
JFL at ITcucks

@FidelCashflow nigga actually got banned :feelskek:

im sorry bro but that thread was the biggest fuck up I have ever seen on this site. almost feels like he was trying to commit suicide by mod because he just kept getting more homo with every comment despite the awful reception

im sorry bro but that thread was the biggest fuck up I have ever seen on this site. almost feels like he was trying to commit suicide by mod because he just kept getting more homo with every comment despite the awful reception
What did he do exactly?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What did he do exactly?
posted a thread about how he wished he looked like a girl, and described in great detail how he wishes he had all their "cute" and "feminine" features. sounded gay as fuck, kinda made me cringe to read

posted a thread about how he wished he looked like a girl, and described in great detail how he wishes he had all their "cute" and "feminine" features. sounded gay as fuck, kinda made me cringe to read
Ah, that one

@FidelCashflow you fucked up big time with that last post tbh ngl :feelskek:

is it perma or temp?

Over for trannycels

I'm calling Suicide by mods. He either ascended or got bored with the larp. I still remember his posts about how he will never "dumpster dive" and how he has high standards for women. Your typical youngcel standardcel. Trash taken out nothing else.

He just got banned there too- this morning! :feelshaha:

Signed up yesterday, banned within 11 hours.

That was a different user who had the same avi. FastBananaCEO joined .net on May 26 with the same username as on here.

What the fuck happened to @Gyros_Pretcel? Did he request or some shit?

I don't really remember the content of the post but that was the main point, that he liked wearing foid clothes.
Yeah, that's most likely the reason why. Just fucking lol.

I don't really remember the content of the post but that was the main point, that he liked wearing foid clothes.
I didn't understood him fully, but was he not saying that he is wearing it for comfort reasons? It was weird, but I saw no rule breaking.

I didn't understood him fully, but was he not saying that he is wearing it for comfort reasons? It was weird, but I saw no rule breaking.
Maybe. I'm not sure.

Yeah, it was just for comfort. Still a risky thing to post though. Everyone here is ready at all times to pounce on someone and call them out for being gay or a tranny, a good culture for preventing what would be inevitable promotion of transgenderism and homosexuality in a vulnerable community, but with it you have to be careful with what you say.. like saying you would want female style underwear because it's more comfortable....

Yeah, it was just for comfort. Still a risky thing to post though. Everyone here is ready at all times to pounce on someone and call them out for being gay or a tranny, a good culture for preventing what would be inevitable promotion of transgenderism and homosexuality in a vulnerable community, but with it you have to be careful with what you say.. like saying you would want female style underwear because it's more comfortable....
Yeah, it was an easy target. I didn't wonder about the replies, but now a bit about the mod's decision tough.

Just don't talk about Tranny/Gay stuff.

@FemoidsGTFO again?? :(
Jfl

@FemoidsGTFO gotta be perm

@FemoidsGTFO someone explain to me why this nigga keeps getting in trouble with the mods. have never seen him post anything out of the ordinary tbh

yep. I understand what he meant but the way he presented it was obviously not going to be well received. we just can't let posts like that fly sadly, no matter what the intent behind them is. if you give weird transgender perverts an inch they'll take a mile. if they see that it's acceptable to post about wanting to wear girls underwear they'll inevitably try to push it further than that until they turn this place in to child grooming central like r9k

@ShySaxon Has been unbanned.

He is still incel though.