Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

FREE @stuttercel

probably had something to do with posting the following:

im wondering if its temp or perm

hopefully temp, he wasn't too bad
JFL. that sounds like he was LARPing to me ngl

@dahmer
MODS = BASED

@Master taking out Mr. (((Goldberg)))

EcFBQwnWkAAQvXG

What happened to @DameDolla ? He posted pictures of his sister. It was really suspicious tbh. @shii410 @werty1457 you guys know anything about him?

What happened to @DameDolla ? He posted pictures of his sister. It was really suspicious tbh. @shii410 @werty1457 you guys know anything about him?
I don't think I ever interacted with him. his post history does seem a bit off.

feel like anyone posting pictures of their "sister" or some other supposed female relative has bad intentions

@Rey_Palpatine JFL
Thank fuck they banned him.
Dude is in the forum for a whole 5 minutes talking about "X does not represent us". Who the fuck is us and who the fuck are you?

Dude is in the forum for a whole 5 minutes talking about "X does not represent us". Who the fuck is us and who the fuck are you?

He even has a Soy Wars username, fuck that guy

unban @IhateHumanity he's mentally ill hapa jap cel pls unban @mental_out

based

@Abdur Rehman what happened to him?

he seemed to be some type of infiltrator. lots of weird graycels have been showing up lately tbh
He seemed like some redpill fag. And yeah like I said in my post, lots of suspicious greycels tbh

feels like mods never give explanations for why people were banned here anymore

There were never explanations for bans except for a bunch of occasions. The general answer was "PM the user and ask the reason".

he seemed to be some type of infiltrator. lots of weird graycels have been showing up lately tbh

Just a coincidence that more of those weird greycels started to show up after the grand opening of The Sewers. Who would have guessed that a giga low-effort section would attract more clowns?

Just a coincidence that more of those weird greycels started to show up after the grand opening of The Sewers. Who would have guessed that a giga low-effort section would attract more clowns?

Doubt it, these clowns have been popping up since covid started

@IhateHumanity free him

@BummerDrummer das rite whitey

4.5/10, but the retard used his real name and real picture jfl, he's also 18yo and a uni student in Pakistan, if he stayed longer he would have given his address jfl.
Based low inhib Jihadi :feelskek::feelskek:

4.5/10, but the retard used his real name and real picture jfl, he's also 18yo and a uni student in Pakistan, if he stayed longer he would have given his address jfl.

Is that his actual name kek

@BummerDrummer free this nigger now :feelsBox: :feelsree:

@BummerDrummer RIP incel news.

Ironic if you think about it.

Maybe he'll be a gud boy after he comes back and stop the racist shit. (Probably not)

Glad to see mods don't choose favorites though tbh.

20200519 133042

jfl bummer must have run out of n word passes