Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

why are u \fkjfks Ijust choked on some plastic and coughed it back up ngl

why are you asking about 0 post greycels jfl
Cuz we used to PM all the time. He was a high IQ mathcel future Harvard PhD. He had several posts afaik I think he deleted all of them because of doxxing concerns. There are plenty of highIQ moggers with low post counts. Don't judge a person by their post count you poopoopeepee

@ToxicPersonality is he banned permanently?

Ezgif 2 012dd9ee3fea 1

@FemoidsGTFO FREE HIM 10000 TIMES THRU

I think he already 30% or something but knajjd hit him with 40%
How are these guys so stupid. Why do they even talk about tranny stuff? That's stupid and obnoxious af.
@FemoidsGTFO your ban is justified. Read and follow the rules from next time or else there will be no next time :feelshmm:
Also can anyone tell me why is @Big Yikes banned?

Last edited:
didn't know knajjd was still active. femoidgtfo must have gotten unlucky
tbh i dont know why knajjd is still wasting his time on incel forums, fucker would absolutely slay if he didnt LDAR all the time. Not complaining ofc, but its a bit curious.

tbh i dont know why knajjd is still wasting his time on incel forums, fucker would absolutely slay if he didnt LDAR all the time. Not complaining ofc, but its a bit curious.

Is knajjd fakecel somehow? How would you be a mod on an incel board without being truecel jfl

FREE @sub8male OUT THE BIN YA HEARD???

Also can anyone tell me why is @Big Yikes banned?

I believe (not sure) he got permabanned OR requested, because I saw him attacking the forum as a whole while talking with Master, shortly before I noticed he was banned.

He criticized users for showing support for one of the recent attacks on a mosque in Germany iirc.
@AccountError

Requested

@schrodingercoper what happened to him?