Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

FREE @Speedloader HE AIN DO NUFFIN

@Speedloader @ThoughtfulCel @Ecstasy beyond brutal

They did my ricebro @Newcel04. Farewell bro. :feelsbadman:

Why no explanation on latest bans?

free @Ecstasy and @ThoughtfulCel :feelsBox:
@Speedloader @ThoughtfulCel @Ecstasy beyond brutal
Thanks brothers :heart: Feels good to be back in the resistance.

FREE @ThoughtfulCel AND @Speedloader

@werty1457 I guess looking like a sandnigger was too much for this guy.

@mylifewasatragedy , mods BTFO'd a greycel. Based????

what happened to my homie @werty1457

@ThoughtfulCel
@ThoughtfulCel ?
THE JEW MODS CAGED OUR ONLY GORILLA, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE, HE MUST ROAM FREE!! @ThoughtfulCel

Justice for @ThoughtfulCel !!!
Seriously what got him banned?
Rip, first Harambe and now @ThoughtfulCel . Fuck the Tyrones, Gorilla Lives Matter! GLM GLM GLM!
free my ancestor bro @ThoughtfulCel
Free @ThoughtfulCel
Why is @ThoughtfulCel banned?
Said he requested a temporary ban.

He is rice, curries and rice are bros. No matter if they are into traps.
I think he was lying about being rice. He claimed to have upper eyelid exposure. What rice has that? We have monolids but I've never seen a rice with upper eyelid exposure.

I think he was lying about being rice. He claimed to have upper eyelid exposure. What rice has that? We have monolids but I've never seen a rice with upper eyelid exposure.
I knew (s)he wasn't rice, no ricecel constantly brings up the fact that they're ricecel
Also this. It was a mistake unbanning that retard in the first place just fucking lol
I want them unbanned tbh their posts were kekfuel ngl

I thought I befriended a ricebro.. Will you take his place?

I knew (s)he wasn't rice, no ricecel constantly brings up the fact that they're ricecel
That was suspicious too. Every other post mentioning he was rice.
I thought I befriended a ricebro.. Will you take his place?
Of course! I'm a better friend than he is. He was very irritating. His posts were so exuberant and loud. He was like a retard who comes into a quiet place and shouts autistically. No manners at all.

That was suspicious too. Every other post mentioning he was rice.

Of course! I'm a better friend than he is. He was very irritating. His posts were so exuberant and loud. He was like a retard who comes into a quiet place and shouts autistically. No manners at all.
Yaaaaaay!!! :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: I kind of had a feeling he was an infiltrator. What kind of rice are you? He was Vietnamese.

South. I don't think North Koreans can access this site.
But I was born in the West.
Ahhh, interesting bro. You guys make good thrillers. Do you live in the US? I live in the Netherlands.

Ahhh, interesting bro. You guys make good thrillers. Do you live in the US? I live in the Netherlands.
Yes, US. I love the Netherlands, or used to, for their RC's. They had very lax chemical laws but then they banned 4-FA.

Yes, US. I love the Netherlands, or used to, for their RC's. They had very lax chemical laws but then they banned 4-FA.
I hate the US, it's such a SJW shithole. Yes the Netherlands is pretty liberal with pretty much anything. You should come here sometime ricebro.

I hate the US, it's such a SJW shithole. Yes the Netherlands is pretty liberal with pretty much anything. You should come here sometime ricebro.
Maybe one day. But I'll get mogged in every way possible so maybe not.

i agree

a lot of his other posts contradict each other

@Thanatos banned for making a thread asking if we’d fuck a trans foid

yeah I made a thread like that but only as a joke

Wtf I was offline for 2 days and I came back only to find out that @Newcel04 is banned. Good decision tbh.

Also what happened to @werty1457 ? He's a genuine guy tbh

MODS ARE GAY
IT'S OFFICIAL @ThoughtfulCel IS BANNED WTF

yeah, what happened to @ThoughtfulCel @chudur-budur and @werty1457

on the side note, good job banning @Newcel04. Faggot deserved it.