Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Guccicel didn't last long

Whatd all the new wave greycels do already? lol

@Newcel04
PZJM

@SMPcel fuck that nigger, complete troll

Good that @lwolf27 is gone.

@ImprovLoser
Predicting it

Free @TheBasedCel

What got him banned? Didn't see because I don't read his shitty posts lol
he mentioned getting laid in the past as a farewell and called us delusional for thinking looks matter

he mentioned getting laid in the past as a farewell and called us delusional for thinking looks matter
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: JFL at him. Glad that faggot is banned. One of the worst posters on the forum.

I don't know what it was, but when he first joined the forum, I KNEW he was a troll from the start. Something just seemed "off" about him...

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: JFL at him. Glad that faggot is banned. One of the worst posters on the forum.

I don't know what it was, but when he first joined the forum, I KNEW he was a troll from the start. Something just seemed "off" about him...
I ignored him on the first interaction i ever had with him. Fuck him.

@Ecstasy

and @needsolution nigga followed me for no reason

THE JEW MODS CAGED OUR ONLY GORILLA, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE, HE MUST ROAM FREE!! @ThoughtfulCel

Justice for @ThoughtfulCel !!!
Seriously what got him banned?

Rip, first Harambe and now @ThoughtfulCel . Fuck the Tyrones, Gorilla Lives Matter! GLM GLM GLM!

why is @ThoughtfulCel banned?

Both of our resident gorillas are gone now

@Ecstasy What happened to Ex-Stacy?