Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Ryo_Hazuki looks like a TallFag to me :rolleyes:

No surprise there stupid cuck gave me a cherry picking warning about Tallfags:reeeeee:

“Muh purse eh naul life” :feelshaha:

Looks like bad times are ruining thatTallFag

Doomsday 2020
:dab:
cringe

Why is @manicel banned? Is he coming back?

@ShySaxon shit mayne

Should be perm
Tbh

@GoffSystemQB thoughts? What can be done to dispose of @Napoleon de Geso ?

It's clear here that we all know he was a sexhaver, and could just as easily still be having sex in this time period with the same old roasties he's always complaining about.

Tbh

@GoffSystemQB thoughts? What can be done to dispose of @Napoleon de Geso ?

It's clear here that we all know he was a sexhaver, and could just as easily still be having sex in this time period with the same old roasties he's always complaining about.
always hated that annoying faggot tbh

@Ryo_Hazuki looks like a TallFag to me :rolleyes:

No surprise there stupid cuck gave me a cherry picking warning about Tallfags:reeeeee:

“Muh purse eh naul life” :feelshaha:

Looks like bad times are ruining thatTallFag

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

Absolutely brutal

Gorila sorprendido 1909792

He said it was something about him posting his dick measurements in the incel discussion section of the forum

But he's done that before? And so have others? Hell, it used to be under his avatar. I doubt.

But he's done that before? And so have others? Hell, it used to be under his avatar. I doubt.
Then how come @Weed got permed and this fucking faggot walked away with a temp??

Mods elab

Then how come @Weed got permed and this fucking faggot walked away with a temp??

Mods elab
He's treated like a caged animal here. He is the "clown" of .co

That's one of the biggest loophole of this site. I can share you multiple pics with a hot 8/10 girl friend of mine and that still wouldn't be enough for a ban because "well atleast I'm not bragging about my sex life it's just a pic bro" JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Incels.co needs to be far more strict with its policy regarding nonKHHVcels

He told me that someone got angry about him "bragging" about his dick size and reported him to the mods, even though 11cm is hardly anything to brag about

He told me that someone got angry about him "bragging" about his dick size and reported him to the mods, even though 11cm is hardly anything to brag about

Well that establishes precedent moving forward. No more talking about our dicks. I love Napoleon, but this is a welcome change. That we can't talk about our dicks anymore. Too much humblebragging under the guise of "self defense."

@rightfulcel NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You mogg me beyond reality. Females had a crush on you before and you are also able to drive? I really need to end my life. But good for you though.
You often complain about bragging, which is understandable. When rightfulcel does it, you congratulate him, why is that?

how long until @rightfulcel's best friend @LastGerman comes out and finally admits he actually has a driver's license, fucked 4 girls this past week, and owns 3 BMW cars?

I wish man... I really do.

You often complain about bragging, which is understandable. When rightfulcel does it, you congratulate him, why is that?

Because men really need to drive and he also suffered because of it.

how long until @rightfulcel's best friend @LastGerman comes out and finally admits he actually has a driver's license, fucked 4 girls this past week, and owns 3 BMW cars?
:lul: :lul: :lul:

@Emergency Manual ffffffuck

I'm going to join the chorus and say that @Grotesque should be brought back. It would be nice to have another oldcel on here. Apparently he
i think suicide by mods
He had 9,999 posts too :feelshaha:
Also what is the deal with @wereqryan ? Why was he banned initially? I missed it. I miss his posts ngl

Last edited:
Also what is the deal with @wereqryan ? Why was he banned initially? I missed it. I miss his posts ngl
I think he got banned for racebait. he posts on looksmax now

he got temp banned originally then requested his ban. He basically agreed with @gymletethnicel and said people are not aware of the race pill.

Free @Vermilioncore