Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Guys like @rightfulcel who complain all day on the forum are the most likely to be fakecels. R.I P

To be honest this has always been the case for incel communities. Fact is they are magnets for the kind of people who want to come in and want to be somewhere where they can feel above everyone else.
I hate norm trash.

Hopefully they get killed or die of Covid 19.

The fact they even infiltrate incel forums JUST to feel superior to the lowest of the low, in their pathetic sad lives is infurating.

Last edited:
I’ve always thought we was a larper. His license gimmick is the dead giveaway, it’s a commentary on the community’s defeatist attitude. He’s a funhouse mirror of most incels’ pointless insecurities. Never cared though cause he’s funny as fuck.

agreed I've always thought that the licensepill is a retarded larp, but the fact that he's gone with it for so long is that funniest part

So @lll turned out to be a foid infiltrator huh? JFL at the state of postmaxxers

Let the purge continue. What kind of idiot disproves sub 8 theory when they are 14 and then goes on to become a sub 8 theorist?
I'm sure guys like this don't actually believe what they're saying. if you had oral sex in high school then you must know deep down that you aren't truly sexually undesirable. the thing is, if they were to acknowledge that what they're saying is nonsense, that would mean they now have no other choice but to do some genuine self-introspection and reflection.

the reason they argue for sub8 theory and the like isn't because they think it's true; but because if they accepted that it's not true, they would have to face the fact that they are contributing to their own misery. it's so much easier to make excuses for yourself and style yourself as a victim than to take some responsibility and confront the real reasons why you're alone and unhappy

Free @wizardcel, @JeffGoldblumInTheFly and @Grotesque.

@Ryo_Hazuki
5e98fa80f0f52446731099

Personal problems tbh

Last edited:
the reason they argue for sub8 theory and the like isn't because they think it's true; but because if they accepted that it's not true, they would have to face the fact that they are contributing to their own misery. it's so much easier to make excuses for yourself and style yourself as a victim than to take some responsibility and confront the real reasons why you're alone and unhappy
Good point, the line between deluding yourself about something because you have to and actually believing it are very thin, I’ve noticed this too.

Is this picture of this "horse face" guy as, self described by Ryo, who he kept posting indeed actually him like I suspected it was? If so I'm guessing that @BlkPillPres's guess that he got a foid pregnant is likely (fakecel :chad:) or he is caught in some money fraud scheme lmao.

View attachment 247884

@Ryo_Hazuki looks like a TallFag to me :rolleyes:

No surprise there stupid cuck gave me a cherry picking warning about Tallfags:reeeeee:

“Muh purse eh naul life” :feelshaha:

Looks like bad times are ruining thatTallFag

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

Last edited:
@Napoleon de Geso must've been banned before Goff became mod. Otherwie Goff could just ask the mods and get a quicker answer.

@Napoleon de Geso must've been banned before Goff became mod. Otherwie Goff could just ask the mods and get a quicker answer.
He was crying on voice chat about his ban even though its only temporary

what happened to my nigger @ShySaxon