Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Greycels getting banned left, right and center :lul:
I don't even know how. Greycels I have never heard a single word or post from are already getting banned instantly. I don't know why?

A lot of them either get banned upon application or fuck up during their first few posts. Obviously false flaggers. They have no business here
Are you kidding? With the amount of fakecels large postef counters getting exposed nowadays

Are you kidding? With the amount of fakecels large postef counters getting exposed nowadays
or maybe postmaxxers bring a bad precedent to follow to future greycels

@FutureDictator @MKUltraVictim
Never began for newcels :lul:

I don't even know how. Greycels I have never heard a single word or post from are already getting banned instantly. I don't know why?
They probably haven't filled out enough information on the application
That's what happened with me for the first month or so

He definitely shouldn't have got a perma ban. There is no way Grotesque is a sexhaver and if he has ever managed to score unpaid sex it was with a 500 lb heffer. Braggart lies on a different forum notwithstanding.
Those 500 lb heffers frighten me honestly. One was in the news lately killing some curry. And she was acquitted. Imagine how that guy felt going back to her place. Finally this is my chance. Nope she's a psycho and he lost his life all for a landwhale. Never trust a foid, especially one who can overpower you physically. Kek

Why is @sub8male banned?

Acquitted? Was the trial held at a pigsty and the hambeast was found not guilty by her peers?
if im thinking of the same case, her defense pleaded insanity

I guess @sub8male was a 7.9/10 chadlite larper :feelshaha:

Sub 8 Theorists dropping like flies :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Man so many people getting banned :whatfeels:

@sub8male free the bro

@Colvin76
@Colvin76
bruh moment

Temp.

Admitted to me that he fabricated the @Fearofeight screenshots and then spread that misinformation around the forum trying to get him banned. The mod team and I was lenient this go around since he was honest and forthcoming to me.

In the future, however, such an offense could warrant the reciprocal response that would've happened to the @Fearofeight had I believed him — a permaban.

Temp.

Admitted to me that he fabricated the @Fearofeight screenshots and then spread that misinformation around the forum trying to get him banned. The mod team and I was lenient this go around since he was honest and forthcoming to me.

In the future, however, such an offense could warrant the reciprocal response that would've happened to the @Fearofeight had I believed him — a permaban.
Ded srs?
Lmao why would he do that :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Temp.

Nigga tears

dafaq @Colvin76

Temp.

Damn wtf

Temp.

Sikenigga

Temp.

Lol, I suspected it was fake. The template of

"Yeah, I had sex at 14"
"Wtf get off the forum"
"I got my cock sucked at 15"
"Chads.co"

was way too similar to the case of rightfulcel

Last edited:
Temp.

Imagine if someone did this to colvin, he would be having a breakdown and threatening to kill himself.. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lol, I suspected it was fake. The template of

"Yeah, I had sex at 14"
"Wtf get off the forum"
"I got my cock sucked at 15"
"Chads.co"

was way too similar to the case of rightfulcel

link to thread?

@Colvin76 wtf that's unexpected

All good was just wondering lol
Also why do people sui by mod it's so retarded
Because you can sometimes come back after requesting a permaban by appealing. Suicide by mods is an actual permaban.

Because you can sometimes come back after requesting a permaban by appealing. Suicide by mods is an actual permaban.
Really just treated more so as a requested ban unless the person in question does something really messed up which he didn't.

Temp.

Those screenshots looked a bit weird tbh. It's very weird for a fakecel to say he had sex so easily.

Temp.

Damn. I had a feeling something was fishy about this

Explains why the thread was locked. It was right thing to do tbh.

Poor Fearofeight tbh

Those screenshots looked a bit weird tbh. It's very weird for a fakecel to say he had sex so easily.
I was one of the initial people he sent those screenshots to and I noticed this as well. the way the conversation flowed did not look natural at all so I was kind of suspicious of it

Colvin is nice most of the time but it's still pretty shitty of him to do that ngl. there's no need to frame people who have no evidence against them considering the abundance of actual fakecels on here

I was one of the initial people he sent those screenshots to and I noticed this as well. the way the conversation flowed did not look natural at all so I was kind of suspicious of it

Colvin is nice most of the time but it's still pretty shitty of him to do that ngl. there's no need to frame people who have no evidence against them considering the abundance of actual fakecels on here
Usually when a fakecel is exposed it is by a user that fakecel knew very well in those Chats it was rather a random user. Even after that you have to talk his past experiences out of him as fakecels don't reveal it easily, in those chats it was opposite. I still belived it tho as many users were being outed as fakecels plus ngl if some old user get's outed as fakecel i'm not suprised especially if it's an OGcel from PSL.

Well Colvin apologized and revealed the truth. He feels guilty and probably won't do such things again.