Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

With @Inceldo being an alt of @Buglyethnic a user who joined in march of last year, im 100% certain that most of these "new" users are just incels who got banned a while ago and are back now. If so i have a message for you faggots "Fuck you"

dunno if the dude was 5 feet tall, he would be still fucked

It's not that "he was a larper because if he looked like Meeks he can't be incel" (though that statement is technically true). He was a larper because he was an infiltrator that was LARPing as a stereotypical incel, making up stories, making bait threads etc. His post history (much of which has been deleted) reeks of someone from IT going down the checklist of how they think the archetypal incel behaves (pedo, edgelord, violent etc.).

To be clear he had multiple warnings for bait threads, but the "I look almost identical to meeks" post was just what put him up to 100 percent.

What rule does Ritalin keep violating? Low effort?

heroinfather

Free him

Is ritalin sucking mod dicks or how is it still not perm?
I don't want him to be banned but he's asking for it.
Why does he get banned? I genuinely don't know.

I can't live without ritalincels posts:cryfeels:

Uh' All my niggas banned, make me rent a van'

I thought it was banned to say "free xx" but people still keep saying that

That's right, I did. What does it say?
you said "retarded free x posts will end up being permabanned from this thread" If I don't get it wrong
That's right, I did. But I mention only free x posts that are nonsensical or calling for braggers / trolls to be unbanned.
so you refered to people like tellem,sorry i misunderstood

Man so many getting into trouble. Is it really difficult for some people to follow rules and guidelines?

Man so many getting into trouble. Is it really difficult for some people to follow rules and guidelines?
true even after a warning some people still keep on breaking the rules.

The mods here do a great job, braincels is unusable compared to this.

This type of community inherently comes with a lot of shitposting, I think.

If anyone looked remotely close to meeks they wouldnt have the time to sit down and post here.
Legit. He's obviously deluded if he thinks he looks like Meeks. Prove me wrong and PM your picture. @CreepElite.