Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I an alt?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
So just wanna clear things up since people are asking me if I’m an alt so I’m just gonna answer in this thread for those asking and those wondering. Well, I do have another account under the screen name ‘BrettyBoy’ but that account got rejected since I was required to go into more details with my life situation story, you know, that thing you get asked when you sign up? So besides that, no, I’m not an alt. So after my previous account got rejected, I made this latest account and explained my story within more detail. I’m also new to this forum since I have only joined like 2 or 3 days ago.

I hate your avi

Glad you cleared that up, we were getting worried

How come? Just wondering. The TV show not your cup of tea?
I’m not following you. What you mean?

What TV show? Whatever it is it's that same style of animation My Little Pony uses and it's awful.

Glad you cleared that up, we were getting worried
People also need to bare in mind that not every new person is an alt. This site does seem to be popular after all anyway in some way.
What TV show? Whatever it is it's that same style of animation My Little Pony uses and it's awful.
Happy Tree Friends, it looks like a baby show until you actually watch it for yourself. Episodes are short. Don’t really wanna ruin the surprise.

People also need to bare in mind that not every new person is an alt. This site does seem to be popular after all anyway in some way.

Those damn people...

>Happy tree friends

You remind me of @Sniffles

I love Happy Three Friends. Always makes me do a good laugh :feelshaha:

-BrettyBoy-
Anti-mainstream.
-

JoinedFeb 15, 2019Messages190

MainstreamSomething that is liked by a majority of people and doesn't pertain to any particular subculture. Mainstream is not a particular style of music, it has nothing to with rap, it has nothing to do with the media forcing various forms of music/entertainment onto youths. It's just stuff that a lot of people like. That's it.
And as for the people saying shit like "Mainstream should die"... What do you think would happen if everyone started listening to the more underground music that you like?

It would be mainstream. Faggot.

-BrettyBoy-
Anti-mainstream.
-

JoinedFeb 15, 2019Messages190

MainstreamSomething that is liked by a majority of people and doesn't pertain to any particular subculture. Mainstream is not a particular style of music, it has nothing to with rap, it has nothing to do with the media forcing various forms of music/entertainment onto youths. It's just stuff that a lot of people like. That's it.
And as for the people saying shit like "Mainstream should die"... What do you think would happen if everyone started listening to the more underground music that you like?

It would be mainstream. Faggot.
I came here to find people I can relate to and to get shit off my chest, not to have petty flame wars. Now quit attacking your own kind because we all need to get along here.

you give such a werid vibe tbh, I dont know how to explain it

No, I never filled that out

snifflet low t alt

Hmmmm, misinformation is against the rules so if you were an alt and you said you weren't that would be warning/ban worthy. If it means anything to you boyo, I trust that you are not an alt (unless we count the rejected account ofc).

Hmmmm, misinformation is against the rules so if you were an alt and you said you weren't that would be warning/ban worthy. If it means anything to you boyo, I trust that you are not an alt (unless we count the rejected account ofc).
I don’t think anyone is bothered about the rejected account since I confirmed it’s me and was honest about it and it’s almost the same screen name as the rejected account anyway except this time there is just hyphens in the screen name.

snifflet alt account strikes back

I don’t think anyone is bothered about the rejected account since I confirmed it’s me and was honest about it and it’s almost the same screen name as the rejected account anyway except this time there is just hyphens in the screen name.
Accounts get rejected every day tbh. If they accepted you now, you have no reason to worry, just abide by the rules and all is well. If you're blackpilled and not a bragmaxxing normie, you're welcome in my book.

Accounts get rejected every day tbh. If they accepted you now, you have no reason to worry, just abide by the rules and all is well. If you're blackpilled and not a bragmaxxing normie, you're welcome in my book.
14577.jpg
The wise one and his books.

Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
>XD
ogre for non incel.is smilescels
If that is joke then fair enough but if you’re implying that I’m fake for using ‘XD’ then you sound like that dumbass who said I was basically fake for using ‘XD’ when in reality, he is a hypocrite because his only reason to count himself as an incel is ‘Females beat me up a long time ago. I want revenge on them’ and if he is reading then, I don’t give a toss if he sees this because it’s just the truth and the dude sounds like a total psycho when you read through the type of shit he says. Forgot his screen name but.

OP banned when?

If you don't know you're alt how am I supposed to know