Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fatal Accident During TikTok Live

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Fatal Accident During TikTok Live
Three college students tripling on a motorbike while recording their ride met with an accident in Tamil Nadu's Thanjavur. The students were having a joy ride with pillion riders capturing the video, in which it can be seen how the bike lost balance while speeding and rammed into a bus. The clip was uploaded on TikTok, a mobile app. The three, Surya, Reagan and Vignesh, were severely injured. They were sent to Thanjavur medical college hospital, where one of them died

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

hit or miss I guess they never miss huh

nice, bro. watched it thrice.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. nothing new

Natural selection. The livestream apps are making people dumber. Good riddance to anyone those dies streaming.

Good riddance to anyone those dies streaming.

Love it when wanabee daredevil roasties die like this, probably had tons of numales worshiping them for being badass biker gals:soy::soy:, they only go for biker chads and gangsters cuz they're just too intimidated by those pussyhat knitting male feminists

cant decide whats more retarded
what they did before or after (upload it for attention)

Fatal Accident During TikTok Live
Three college students tripling on a motorbike while recording their ride met with an accident in Tamil Nadu's Thanjavur. The students were having a joy ride with pillion riders capturing the video, in which it can be seen how the bike lost balance while speeding and rammed into a bus. The clip was uploaded on TikTok, a mobile app. The three, Surya, Reagan and Vignesh, were severely injured. They were sent to Thanjavur medical college hospital, where one of them died

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
cartell killing>>> Car accidents

good riddance to those apes

just floor it on a motorcycle with no helmet and 3 people on it bro

I wonder what his epitaph would say:
"CONFUSION"
Nah that's not quite it, here it is:

"Here lies [name], he died because of a tragic accident(collision with a bus) brought about by an evil social media app;
Rest In Peace
[name]."
hit or miss I guess they never miss huh

The ending is good

I'm going to buy TikTok and hold a worldwide tournament where to be a winner they need to record themselves making the most dangerous and life threatening gestures/dances in exchange of infinite fame,thousands of normalfaggots and zoomers will die by falling/crashing due to their own retardation and the world will thank me.

Wtf is TikTok?

fucking currycels jfl

Play retarded games win retarded prizes

That fucking music :feelshaha:

lol what a retard. How do you drive into a bus like that?

social darwinism in action