Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

that disgusting furry made a brag thread saying he got laid. it's permanent. as you can clearly see from his avatar, the trash cleaned itself up.
Jfl a cow furry :lul:
Why does this forum attract these fuckers?
Good job knajjd.

free ritalincell :feelstrash:

"dude i'll just listen to whatever the mods tell me lmao"
they do have your IP so.. At least mine. If you're willing to give them that level of trust I don't see why you shouldn't go the whole way

why my boy @First loss was banned? :cryfeels:

Free @First loss
We need to hear more stories about the dark mommy and Lilith
Also @Ritalincel

why do you have a hard on to get everyone banned?
Not everyone, just some.
I give you credit for noticing that I acutally get a hard on when certain people get banned.

Not everyone, just some.
I give you credit for noticing that I acutally get a hard on when certain people get banned.
like how, the fags and normie infiltrators?
you seem like, you would like to have 50% of this website userbase purged for the sake of it

@Adoring Fan wasn't a fucking tranny and he didn't run a tranny server. The server that our worst power-tripping idiot moderator @knajjd was referencing did not encourage people to take the "pink pill." Any references to the "pink pill" were just a meme. The server is for weebcels, particularly those that have cute anime girl profile pictures, and is essentially a close group of friends.

@catfishman23 got a permanent ban?

@Adoring Fan wasn't a fucking tranny and he didn't run a tranny server. The server that our worst power-tripping idiot moderator @knajjd was referencing did not encourage people to take the "pink pill." Any references to the "pink pill" were just a meme. The server is for weebcels, particularly those that have cute anime girl profile pictures, and is essentially a close group of friends.
He got banned?

Damn

Why did it take so long? Is that because of his status?

I'm glad this "autistic" chad bragger perma banned.

I'm curious as to what was the last straw that caused his permaban though.

I'm curious as to what was the last straw that caused his permaban though.
accordidng to cocksucker, he said he was just said he was incel
but that obviously contradicts the 30+ lay count, so he got banned