Ban Discussion Megathread

Parrtlord

Hopelessly Beta
-
Is this the shortest ban ever? JFL
I mean knajjd straight up made me feel like I deserve to be banned. He honestly did a good job lol
I requested a ban out of frustration, just like when somebody points a gun at you, and you are like "well just shoot me then"

Parrtlord

Hopelessly Beta
-
@Parrtlord is such an honest person it fucking hurts.
Thanks bro! you lifted my spirits :feelsokman:
When one of you guys insults me, especially when somebody on this forum calls me a "amazingly spineless and disgustingly pathetic attention whore" I take it seriously. I value what you guys say about me alot more than any normal-fag or cuck..

Last edited:

Anonymous26

In The Dark
-
Thanks bro! you lifted my spirits :feelsokman:
When one of you guys insults me, especially when somebody on this forum calls me a "amazingly spineless and disgustingly pathetic attention whore" I take it seriously. I value what you guys say about me alot more than any normal-fag or cuck..
Who would say such a thing? I'd just report them for a personal attack at that point, and block them. Tbhtbh

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
Wasn't @Michael15651 the greatest postmaxxer ever? He managed to get perma'd pretty quickly compared to other postmaxxers.

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
fuck not michael, another chill user gone, hope you will find refuge in looksmax.me

Anonymous26

In The Dark
-
I miss @Michael15651 we were supposed to make a thread discussing the last season of Mr. Robot when it finally came out, I guess that can't happen anymore. :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)