Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

accordidng to cocksucker, he said he was just said he was incel
but that obviously contradicts the 30+ lay count, so he got banned
Yes but I thought that had been public knowledge for some time at this point. Thank you for your answer anyway.

Good news - @Ritalincel is freed
Bad news - @catfishman23 is permed

:feelsbadman:

Bad news - @catfishman23 is permed
"Bad news"
196157.gif

free @Sniffles to compensate for all the members that were banned.

He can post on their behalf.

I don't understand what's up with tranny stuff recently on the forum. are those people losing their minds? fucking disguisting

Yes, yes they are.

Trannies are like faggots and dykes when you analyze their limited dating pool.

Their options are almost incel tier, society on a grand scale buries them alive with incels as far as general sex apeal is concerned.

For every incel that chooses to be alone, that's one less man for a tranny or a faggot to snatch away as a potential partner.

It was a good ride @catfishman23 ,bye..

Too many banned. Free some tbhh

@Adoring Fan wasn't a fucking tranny and he didn't run a tranny server. The server that our worst power-tripping idiot moderator @knajjd was referencing did not encourage people to take the "pink pill." Any references to the "pink pill" were just a meme. The server is for weebcels, particularly those that have cute anime girl profile pictures, and is essentially a close group of friends.
Weeb server, pink pill server, sounds all the same to me knajjd did nothng wrong.

Ok so turns out @BadBreathcel was literally a 6'3 chad larping as incel, why the fuck do these people join the forum?

Last edited:
Holy fuck, the new mod had the balls to do what was expected and anticipated for ages, ban @catfishman23 .

I love his work but yeah, since @Leucosticte was banned, it's only fair he is as well. There are other fakecels in the queue as well tbh.

Goodbye, @catfishman23 . I'll miss you but I can't really argue against your ban. The best I can say is, yeah, ban the other fakecels too.

Holy fuck, the new mod had the balls to do what was expected and anticipated for ages, ban @catfishman23 .
The mods probably let him have this ban so people would warm up to him.

Good riddance to that bragging fakecel, @catfishman23 was a grade A faggot

The mods probably let him have this ban so people would warm up to him.
No doubt about it, thats the first thing I thought when I saw who replied to his appeal

Hasta la vista, fishman

Just be Mario Balotelli, bro!

@WhyMe??

Why him? Is it because him is actually a her? :feelsbaton:

finally banned fucking @catfishman23 , good surprised the mods finally realise dhe was a normie who has had girlfriends.

catfishman deserved it, dude was a giga asshole

Catfishman may have had some good content, but anyone who admits to having girlfriends and unpaid sex should be permabanned. That's just common sense.

Now let's get to work on the other fakecels.

@Adoring Fan wasn't a fucking tranny and he didn't run a tranny server. The server that our worst power-tripping idiot moderator @knajjd was referencing did not encourage people to take the "pink pill." Any references to the "pink pill" were just a meme. The server is for weebcels, particularly those that have cute anime girl profile pictures, and is essentially a close group of friends.
free @Adoring Fan :feelstrash:

finally banned fucking @catfishman23 , good surprised the mods finally realise dhe was a normie who has had girlfriends.
we dont know that for sure, what is the evidence beside his discord messages or did I miss something:dafuckfeels: I always referred to him as St. catfishman hope he wasnt a fakecel

Came to say free @Sniffles and @Crustaciouse

knajjd is a forced meme overall

Hopefully someone makes him drink some more piss.

Weeb server, pink pill server, sounds all the same to me knajjd did nothng wrong.

Ok so turns out @BadBreathcel was literally a 6'3 chad larping as incel, why the fuck do these people join the forum?

What a moronic comparison. One refers to incels who like watching anime, the other refers to encouragement of consuming female hormones to become a tranny. Clearly they are not the same. The illogical hyperbole being used as justification for the banning here is pure defamation, nothing more.

You're waiting for that male unban? Hehehe. I banfished you!
quote by:
@Modus Coperandi

I-I-I c-catfished you! I catfished you! Ha!”