Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Assassin's Creed Shadows black samurai Yasuke will be gay. I wish this was a joke.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

They gonna get a lot of hate for this

They got an extra several million from Blackrock for this

Niggas from the hood aren't gonna like this :feelskek:

whatever sells

That’s it. Video games is ruined. Time to find another hobby. Maybe a black bmw and a Glock 19

Nigger faggot nigger faggot nigger nigger faggot nigger faggot

You know what they need ? This black samurai should get his buck broken repeated by white Colonizers.:forcedsmile:

bf44b045-b32b-4394-ba0b-f26b222be3b4-gif.1138178

Literal meme world

I wonder what twitter is like rn and how the people who said yasuke being the MC was “tOtaLLy nOt pROpAgAnDa, BrO”:soy::foidSoy: reacted to this—well, I already know how they reacted since these infrahuman creatures run on a script, but its still kind of fascinating to see them in action.
They got an extra several million from Blackrock for this
:yes::yes::yes:
“It’S nOt OvEr, jUsT vOTe wItH yOuR WaLLeT, BrO!”:feels:

Obviously no one should buy these games, but whether or not they do is kind of irrelevant considering the cunts who make them achieve a profit anyway.

I don’t even care about Western games, I only play Japanese ones, but this Judeo-Congoidic faggotry is affecting them as well (including through non-cucked games having their EN releases ruined by troon localizers)

Nah even reddit soys are trashing this level of wokeness and making typical right wing chud tier jokes.
Doesnt matter its gona sell

Nah even reddit soys are trashing this level of wokeness and making typical right wing chud tier jokes.
Are they? I haven’t seen that. I don’t follow the gaming community save for one Youtuber named Synthetic Man who’s basically the only dissident right-aligned gaming channel, and in a video he made about the topic there was a reddit/discord tranny and nigger raid of the comments section

Gay Nigger's Creed: We Wuz Samurai n Sheeeeeeeeit

lmao tariq nasheed was right :giga::giga::giga:

Soys will be complacent with literally anything, they are living stereotypes and it’s beyond pathetic to witness

over for niggersamuraicels